NAACP issues new claims against Moss ...

NAACP issues new claims against Moss Point Police

There are 11 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Jan 27, 2009, titled NAACP issues new claims against Moss Point Police. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

The battle between the Jackson County NAACP and the Moss Point Police Department is heating up again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

WTF

Sulphur, OK

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Curly Clark is a joke, he is the biggest media whore next to Al Sharpton. How do people take this man seriously. He probably doesnt even live in a black neighborhood. I hope the Chief slaps this man in the face when the opportunity comes. I am behind you 100% chief.
Jason

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jan 29, 2009
If only Mr. Clark were brave enough to solve problems instead of inciting them. If only he realized that almost all of the leadership in Moss Point were black. If he had a spine in his body he would volunteer his time as a police reserve and make a difference for the people he allegedly represents. If only the public knew the criminal histories of the idiots he rallies behind to get his name in the paper.

Everyone knows your games Mr. Clark, if there is no mistrust created and there are no headlines fabricated, you dont feel important. Your picture and name does not appear in the paper. I am not the only person that sees your ways. The Jackson County chapter of the NAACP was created with good reason and purpose. You have corrupted its purpose with your witch hunts and wild claims. Please dont insult us by having the public think that you are stupid enough to believe all those wild statements you make!
sosad

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Feb 26, 2009
Curly Clark never looks at the big picture. He thinks everything is a conspiracy and attempts to get citizens on his band wagon.

Lederrick “Champ” Brown was released on Monday because of a police department screw up. But, you know what? He will be arrested again for something else, not because he got away with murder, but because he won't be able to help himself. Just look at his picture. Is that not the poster boy for "Thugz for Life". And when he is arrested there will be Mr. Clark and the NAACP screaming that boys rights have been violated. Mr. Clark, what about society's rights?
FRED

Meridian, ID

#4 Apr 2, 2009
ON OR ABOUT THE DATE OF OUR LORD MARCH 26 2009 MOSS POINT POLICE BEAT A MAN;IN WHICH HE HAS NO FILED A COMPLIANT YET.THIS MAN HAS FOUR (4and5)IN BRUSES ON HIS LEFT AND RIGHT LEG. NOW I AM WIGHTING ON SOME IDIOT TO RESPOND TO THIS ONCE THIS MAN COME FOWARD WITH THIS INFORMATION,THE BRUSES I SEEN ON THIS MAN CANNOT BE EXPLAINED IN MY BOOK BUT THEIR WILL BE SOME IDIOT THAT WILL BE ON THE POLICE SIDE UNTIL SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILY FIND THIS SIMILIAR TREATMENT..................
Gee

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2009
Wel JeEz fRed, Their'z not two much enyone can say bout you're post. What waz that book your taking bout? Your are right. SOME idiot will bee on they're side, but by god not you, huh?
Jason

Sioux City, IA

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Those are some mighty fine writing skills you have demonstrated there Fred. Good luck on your book, I hope it gets finished before the spell checker on your computer explodes out of frustration!
FRED

Meridian, ID

#7 May 20, 2009
Jason i did not this page was a spelling beeeee contest,but i am sorry too have let you down teacher.
FRED

Meridian, ID

#8 May 20, 2009
Jason i did not know this page was a spelling beeeee contest,but i am sorry too have let you down teacher.
DPer

United States

#9 May 25, 2009
I know I haven't been home in a long time but this is the first time I have heard of this guy. How long has he been in the media spotlight, and are all of his accusations like this?
jalita

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2009
FRED wrote:
ON OR ABOUT THE DATE OF OUR LORD MARCH 26 2009 MOSS POINT POLICE BEAT A MAN;IN WHICH HE HAS NO FILED A COMPLIANT YET.THIS MAN HAS FOUR (4and5)IN BRUSES ON HIS LEFT AND RIGHT LEG. NOW I AM WIGHTING ON SOME IDIOT TO RESPOND TO THIS ONCE THIS MAN COME FOWARD WITH THIS INFORMATION,THE BRUSES I SEEN ON THIS MAN CANNOT BE EXPLAINED IN MY BOOK BUT THEIR WILL BE SOME IDIOT THAT WILL BE ON THE POLICE SIDE UNTIL SOMEONE IN THEIR FAMILY FIND THIS SIMILIAR TREATMENT..........
BELEAVE ME THE WHOLE JACKSON COUNTY JUSTICE SYSTEM IS A CIVIL RIGHTS NIGHTMARE .THE ADC HAS SUPERVISORS,ALLOWING AND PARTICPATING IN VIOLENCE ON OFFENDERS SOME OF WHICH HAVE NOT YET EVEN BEEN CONVICTED.THESE MEN WITH POWER,THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW BECAUSE THEY ARE THE POLICE,THE ACLU AND NAACP NEED TO BE INVOLVED BIG TIME
concern citizen

Boise, ID

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Well i have not met Mr Clark yet, but from what I have heard he likes to get in the camera lights of the media, but what is he doing to help the people in the Jackson county area. Well let me tell you something Jalita, the ACLU sued the Moss Point Police dept for invading the house of Dell Jones and and Otis Ashford in Moss Point. This happen on April 18,2008. Now you haven't heard much about that in the media have you. No you haven't, but i'm a member of the ACLU and i get the news letter they send out and Moss Point made the headines. I have never had to use the NAACP for any reason, but i know for a fact that the ACLU means business and they take things serious, please inform that man to get in touch with the ACLU they will really help him, not sure about the NAACP though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Jun 14 scammed 70
News Walt's Look Around: Gum Tree Festival May '16 bad investment 1
News Ocean Springs preparing to implement 'to-go cup... May '16 OSRes 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) May '16 Musikologist 10
donut hole Apr '16 StrangerintheAlps 2
News Heavy rain floods some homes on Mississippi Gul... Apr '16 play 1
Scott Walker Day Of Reckoning July 23 (Jul '14) Apr '16 Godzilla 6

Moss Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance