Green cement manufacturer to test pro...

Green cement manufacturer to test product in Santa Cruz

There are 45 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Green cement manufacturer to test product in Santa Cruz. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Los Gatos startup that pledged to turn greenhouse gas into cement has landed its first job: a sidewalk in the city of Santa Cruz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#42 Dec 4, 2010
Just my opinion wrote:
And when are you Canadians going to learn how to spell neighbor and labor correctly, eh?
Most Canadians spell British English, not the modified Webster's version, so neighbour and labour are both correct spellings.
There are exceptions to every rule and LessFactMoreHype is probably the best of the lot.
He swears blind that the word forty is an American spelling of the English 'fourty' he says he learned in 60s Ontario and although it's been proven to him that he's wrong, he just won't admit it.
GEEWIZ

Russell, KY

#43 Dec 4, 2010
Treena wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of people die each year from the poisonous CO2 emissions from cars and cement plants.This is a step in the right direction. This green business deserves our thanks!
Name one.2 much of this costly green crap which is not proven+GREEN COSTLY ENERGY is RUINING the ECONOMY and harming everyone=LOOK at the great state of CALIFORNIA=GREENS IS RUINING IT.

#44 Dec 4, 2010
Treena wrote:
Thousands of people die each year from the poisonous CO2 emissions from cars and cement plants.
How many thousands die from CO2 emissions from cars and cement plants?
If you're unable to respond with a number and source that confirms the number, I'll take it that you're making a wild, uneducated guess.
Treena wrote:
This is a step in the right direction.
To where?
Treena wrote:
This green business deserves our thanks!
For what?
Reality Check

United States

#45 Dec 4, 2010
Treena wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of people die each year from the poisonous CO2 emissions from cars and cement plants.This is a step in the right direction. This green business deserves our thanks!
If that's true, it is far fewer than the number that die from the 'poisonous CO2 emissions' from 6 billion humans.

#46 Dec 4, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
If that's true, it is far fewer than the number that die from the 'poisonous CO2 emissions' from 6 billion humans.
Approaching 7 billion and fast.
Currently, 6,885,693,989.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drop Anchor at These Must-Stop Seafood Shacks B... Jul 26 Icono Clast 2
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Jul 25 Anonymous 14
Watsonville rent Jul 22 Jaime Cruz 1
I didn't know there were Mexican gangs in Watso... (Jan '12) Jul 15 goldenkern 8
News Cops and Courts: July 9, 2015: Record amount of... Jul 15 I am sorry 1
News Report shows Latinos are underrepresented in st... Jul 15 I am sorry 1
News Editorial: No sanctuary for dangerous criminals Jul 15 wild child 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Landing Mortgages