created by: Yessica Alba | Sep 3, 2010

Salinas, CA

67 votes

Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
  • mornings especially racist
Comments
141 - 160 of 212 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2014
MoFo

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Fo Sho am out the do no mo fo sho my ho boys to go on the lo lo
Hugh Hot

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Latest rants from 1460 so stupid Mark Carbonero is so Racist and an
Idiot , can't interview , terrible enunciation , Ugly,'and copies the Syndicated guests ,and same callers -Joe from Carmel , Pebble Beach etc I like when he gets. beat Down by his Right Wing guests
Jose de Salas

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Hugh Hot wrote:
Latest rants from 1460 so stupid Mark Carbonero is so Racist and an
Idiot , can't interview , terrible enunciation , Ugly,'and copies the Syndicated guests ,and same callers -Joe from Carmel , Pebble Beach etc I like when he gets. beat Down by his Right Wing guests
Yet you're compelled to listen the truth... good for you :)
Media Watch

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Mark C --t , morning host is a complete illiterate . How embarrassing this dude is. He copies other hosts and has all the Whites scared about the Govrtnment taking your guns and Illegal Mexicans ! Lions and Tigers and Bears ' Oh My!' what a loser , raving on about Trayvons killer--claims Zimmerman is a hero-no hero--hope he gets Death Penalty--raving about Blacl Panthers intimidating voters in Philly ! Scared of Black people and Racist--and such loser guests-Lou Rocketll --That stupid stupid man. He is the lowest scum, condescending interviews , fake laughs, slobbers when interviewing women -pervert?
Media Watch

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Funny how the same rednecks call in
Every morning. Diversity --only if you're White . Callers from Pebble Beach Carmel Mlomterey--all bashing on
Salinas(Mexicans) Good Ole Boyz KKKlub, closet to a Klan
Meeting on the radio!
Worst Nightmare

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Whiteboy, get down or lay down -you inbred
Punk I also breed with white hoes like yo mama and your daughters-
garbage guru wrote:
<quoted text>
you are ALL stupid, illegal mexicunts in salinas, and all you ever do is scream racist, just like the coons! f--k you waterback!
Worst Nightmare

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Ja -you said it all --you are HISPANIC--how brainwashed you are taking a Government Name!!!!? I guess you are a successful person?' you of course don't fit Thr stereotypical behavior that you go on and on about? Right ?? You
Are such a Role Model!! Why don't you prove it and quit hiding Behring your moniker? Jaja you are a Troll, and Either White or ashamed of being born to Mexican Patents. I despise hypocrites , do Eithet put up or callate la -boca! Anyone can put stats out but are you part of Any Solution ?
Chavo del eight wrote:
Please don't pull the race... this is the reality.
Why would I post this? I'm Hispanic myself and I'm tired of hearing Hispanics complain that we are put down when in actuality we put down ourselves buy not trying to advance and improve our livelihood. We have all the opportunities that all other ethnicities have, but we just sit back and watch them succeed while we fail. We blame everyone else except ourselves.
HISPANICS IN AMERICA
America's largest minority group and fastest-growing ethnic group lags behind others in aspects of American life.
College enrollment
- Forty-five percent of young Hispanics were enrolled in college in 2006, compared with 49 percent of blacks and 61 percent of Anglos.
Teenage births
- Hispanics ages 15 to 19 had the highest birthrate of any group in 2005. There were nearly 105 such births per 1,000 for Hispanics, 61 for blacks and 26 for Anglos.
Becoming citizens
- In 2005, only 10 percent to 30 percent of eligible Mexican immigrants became U.S. citizens, compared with 50 to 65 percent of European immigrants and 65 to 70 percent of Asian immigrants. Mexican immigrant applications for citizenship jumped nearly 50 percent last year, partly because of Hispanic organizations' push for citizenship and a rush of people trying to apply before higher fees took effect.
Civic involvement
- Less than a third of Hispanics volunteered for neighborhood or civic groups, compared with 38 percent of blacks and 40 percent of Anglos.
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Census, U.S. Defense Department, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Office of Immigration Statistics, Pew Center on the States, Afterschool Alliance, Barna Research Group
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/252848-pro...
Fact Check

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

WHITES IN AMERICA
America's largest Ethnic group lags behind others in aspects of American life.
College enrollment
-Whites have the highest drop out rate
Teenage births
-69 percent are White
Becoming citizens
- 56 percent of Illegals are from Canada and Europe
- 97 percent of Whites polled hate Mexicans Black People and Gays.-99 percent of child molesters are White. 100 percent of pedophile Priests are White.-98 percent of cannibals are White.- 87percent of Whites are drug addicts --99 percent believe Trayvon deserved to be murdered.- 99 percent hate that President Obama is 1/2 White.- 100 percent believe that they are the Superior Race--haha---Just like Hitler!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Worst Nightmare wrote:
Ja -you said it all --you are HISPANIC--how brainwashed you are taking a Government Name!!!!? I guess you are a successful person?' you of course don't fit Thr stereotypical behavior that you go on and on about? Right ?? You
Are such a Role Model!! Why don't you prove it and quit hiding Behring your moniker? Jaja you are a Troll, and Either White or ashamed of being born to Mexican Patents. I despise hypocrites , do Eithet put up or callate la -boca! Anyone can put stats out but are you part of Any Solution ? <quoted text>
Reality hurts doesn't it.

AND THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE FACTS AND THAT WE NEED A SOLUTION. You're like an alcoholic in denial of the problem, but being aware and understanding the problem is part of the solution. I'm doing my part to educated my children, keep my house clean, be respectful to others and so on... this projects a better image for Hispanics. I do this instead of being ghetto and whine and cry about white people or that California belongs to Mexico... what a waste of time.

I can see you are mad by your comment, but that doesn't change anything... you just come off as a ignorant fool, sorry but that's the truth

I know those facts I posted are an inconvenient truth and it hurts you dearly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Fact Check wrote:
WHITES IN AMERICA
College enrollment
Teenage births
-69 percent are White
Becoming citizens
- 97 percent of Whites polled hate Mexicans Black People and Gays.-99 percent of child molesters are White. 100 percent of pedophile Priests are White.-98 percent of cannibals are White.- 87percent of Whites are drug addicts --99 percent believe Trayvon deserved to be murdered.- 99 percent hate that President Obama is 1/2 White.- 100 percent believe that they are the Superior Race--haha---Just like Hitler!
Dude, making up crap just because you're mad is just lame and makes you look like a loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Fact Check wrote:
WHITES IN AMERICA
College enrollment
Teenage births
-69 percent are White
Becoming citizens
Here's the real facts... don't get mad just don't feed the statistics

HISPANICS IN AMERICA

America's largest minority group and fastest-growing ethnic group lags behind others in aspects of American life.

College enrollment
- Forty-five percent of young Hispanics were enrolled in college in 2006, compared with 49 percent of blacks and 61 percent of Anglos.

Teenage births
- Hispanics ages 15 to 19 had the highest birthrate of any group in 2005. There were nearly 105 such births per 1,000 for Hispanics, 61 for blacks and 26 for Anglos.

Becoming citizens
- In 2005, only 10 percent to 30 percent of eligible Mexican immigrants became U.S. citizens, compared with 50 to 65 percent of European immigrants and 65 to 70 percent of Asian immigrants. Mexican immigrant applications for citizenship jumped nearly 50 percent last year, partly because of Hispanic organizations' push for citizenship and a rush of people trying to apply before higher fees took effect.

Civic involvement
- Less than a third of Hispanics volunteered for neighborhood or civic groups, compared with 38 percent of blacks and 40 percent of Anglos.

Sources: National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Census, U.S. Defense Department, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Office of Immigration Statistics, Pew Center on the States, Afterschool Alliance, Barna Research Group
Big Oso

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Hey pecketwoods-shaddup -how many White Terrorists does it take to shut down Boston? 2 jajaja Jihad White Boy style - 1460 blamed it on Dark Skinned Men--oh SNAP--jokes on you -all you stupid Racist mofos . Mexicans run this Town
Juan Chorizo

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Where the White Women At?!'
Dream act

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Morning Show-same callers same Losers and race baiting chumps Giod Ole Boys RepubliKKKans RednecKKKs Chechnyan White Power Apartheid wishing Mark Fuhsm loving anti Civil Rights Broken Tteaty Genoovidal Caucasians --you Lost the War--be nice and wash my Car--or STFU
Jose de Salinas

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Big Oso wrote:
Hey pecketwoods-shaddup -how many White Terrorists does it take to shut down Boston? 2 jajaja Jihad White Boy style - 1460 blamed it on Dark Skinned Men--oh SNAP--jokes on you -all you stupid Racist mofos . Mexicans run this Town
I see you listen to a lot of 1460, good for you man! You mean white Russian Muslim radicals? Now how many murders and attempted murders have occurred in Salinas by Mexicans this year so far? Yeah I thought so. That fact is you are more in danger of being killed by your fellow paisano than by a terrorist.

And yes Mexicans are running Salinas... into the ground. That's why everybody now considers Salinas ghetto. Gang infested, low preforming schools, high government dependencies... yeah a sh!t hole. I see you are proud of that.
Jose de Salinas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Dream act wrote:
Morning Show-same callers same Losers and race baiting chumps Giod Ole Boys RepubliKKKans RednecKKKs Chechnyan White Power Apartheid wishing Mark Fuhsm loving anti Civil Rights Broken Tteaty Genoovidal Caucasians --you Lost the War--be nice and wash my Car--or STFU

Race baiting? More like inconvenient truths. When people talk about protecting the US/Mexican border Mexicans call it racist. Yet they don't call it that when Mexico ruthlessly protects their southern border. Central and South Americans that cross the Mexico's southern border are regularly robbed, raped, kidnapped, and murdered. Where's the Mexican outrage Big BabOso? Yeah I thought so, you and people who think like you are a bunch of pussy a $$ hypocrites.
Big Oso

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo y Hsppy 6 de
Mayo--1460 finally took off that Racist Mark Carbonaro today!!
Miss Lady Pinks

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Another White Terrorist just arrested in Montivideo Missouri -a town of 5,000. FBI says he had bombs like the Boston White Boys . What the h is wrong with Whites? You get a fee pass in Society and now you are Terrorists ! Why my Whiteboys why?
Freddy Fender

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I was Happy to hear that Racist is off the air-his stupidity
and KKKrazy obsession with Mexicans was laughable , but now all the latest
Terrorists are White--hey Fool!!! How many Mexican Terrorists have attacked America....go ahead, I am waiting--jajaja--Yo Mama!!! Zero , nada, none, you stupid KKKentucky fried ChicKKKen eating MoFos /a-and to all you Losers who would call In to talk smack about the Good Old days ( Slave Days) so sad too bad. Chickens coming home to to roost. It was a good day -Minnesota White. Oy didnt get to use his AK( KK)
Jose de Salinas

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Big Oso wrote:
Happy Cinco de Mayo y Hsppy 6 de
Mayo--1460 finally took off that Racist Mark Carbonaro today!!
Hey big BabOso, it's funny how you celebrate a made up holiday that Mexico doesn't celebrate. You probably think it's Mexico's independence like most pochos.

Bye Mark and WELCOME ARMSTRONG & GETTY!!!!! You're going to love these guys, they're now on down in San Diego now too. These guys are more and more listeners everyday, what a great addition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Moss Landing Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moss Landing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••