Postal offices burglarized in Moss La...

Postal offices burglarized in Moss Landing

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Postal offices burglarized in Moss Landing. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Thirteen people withPost Office boxes at the Moss Landing Harbor lost their mail during the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Smartron

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Um, isn't stealing mail a Federal Offense, bad idea. I told our roomate; "Nina, no one is stealing our mail". Boy did eat it when they found the people stealing our mail. Turns out the G guys have their own cops for this sort of thing. Stamps are cheap to mail something but make no mistake, they are paying for a lot of peoples retirement.

Since: May 08

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Bet they catch em !
Yeah Right

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jul 12, 2010
"Deputies tried without success to contact over a dozen victims..." Okay Kanalakis more spin and lies from the terrible Monterey County Sheriff. How in the world did you try to contact them sting and tin can? Seriously, it's Moss Landing you can easily find the victims.

Kanalakis could not find his mustache on his own face how can anyone expect him to handle an investigation of even simple crimes. What a joke. And the idiots in Monterey keep re-electing him...lol. They deserve what they get from their joke of a sheriff.
Jethro

San Mateo, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Most P.O.'s seem pretty secure to me. I mean they're not Fort Knox, but how can you break in to the lobby and into the boxes. Isn't everything locked up tight? Did I miss something in the story?
Lucas

AOL

#6 Jul 12, 2010
I wonder if it was Phil (Phil's fish Market) looking for payment from that last shipment. Oh, that's right. He doesn't do that anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) Jul 13 Cabeza de Chavo6503 241
News Debate Over FISHERMANa S Wharf Continues Jun 29 Neal Peifer 1
News Father on drugs when he shot daughter, himself ... Jun 27 Bae 2
Daddy 3 Jun 27 Bae 2
News Salinas singer Larry Hosford dies (Nov '16) Jun 25 ZipWreck 3
Poll are white people in salinas racist ? (Apr '08) Jun 21 Mari Cone 9
News Moss Landing man shot in Watsonville on his wed... (Aug '16) Aug '16 to the felon 2

Moss Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Landing Mortgages