Cops and Courts: Nov. 28, 2010

Cops and Courts: Nov. 28, 2010

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Cops and Courts: Nov. 28, 2010. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A 24-year-old Aromas man was taken to a San Jose trauma center by helicopter after overturning his jeep on Highway 129 at Old Chittenden Road Saturday, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

GOpee inna bottle

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2010
isnt there a hi tech way to see thru the masks??

so we can catch them thieves n hack off there hands.
Smarrtron

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2010
Thank God they didn't hit him with the cash register, or was it just a MS computer? No wonder they could not take the cash. Only Bill gets "the cash".
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#3 Nov 28, 2010
"The woman was uninjured, but the man, with minor injuries, was flown to a trauma center as a precaution, Opp said.

The man was stable when officer and medics arrived and did not complain of pain, Opp said."

Ok, this is officially ridiculous. He didn't even have any pain and STILL was 'life flighted' over the hill?
I've got a hangnail - better take a helicopter to a trauma center as a precaution. It could get infected!
rswartz in santa cruz

San Jose, CA

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Ah..let's see..an ambulance ride from emeline to dominican hosp. is $1,500. I now understand (without knowing the thousands of dollars charge)...how they are paying for those 1 and a half million dollar Life-flight copters..cut your finger in public!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watsonville gang member sentenced to life for 2... (Mar '08) Jan 14 Big Time Homie14 21
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Jan 11 Jennifer Lawrence 34
News Watsonville reaches settlement with plaintiff i... Jan 6 The people 1
News Watsonville settles city employee discriminatio... Jan 6 The people 1
Anarcists Cance Tea Dance Again Dec 29 LaTreena Toots 1
Mall Sex Annoys Foreign Tourists Dec 29 Happy Buts 1
Info about Watsonville Charter Schools??? Dec '16 LOel 1

Moss Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Landing Mortgages