Suspect sought in Moss Landing rape

Suspect sought in Moss Landing rape

There are 18 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Suspect sought in Moss Landing rape. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Monterey County Sheriff's deputies are searching for a suspect who broke into a Moss Landing business on Sandholdt Road and raped a woman inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Mexicans Again

AOL

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Another "Alex Dzuro"
the original curious cat

Watsonville, CA

#2 Sep 29, 2010
rapists leave behind swaths of damaged victims.

our former maintenance worker was on Megan's Law database for forcible rape. he had keys to everyone's apartment. how was this allowed? what will be done to ensure it never happens to any other apartment complex?
ranchgirl49

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2010
You can check out this piece of craps myspace page and get a good look at him.
TheShadow

Watsonville, CA

#5 Sep 29, 2010
By the buzzcut and build, and the age of the photo, I'd bet that he's ex-military.
Thanks, Ranchgirl!
Sister

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2010
My brother is no rapist. That woman will be outed that her story is crap. Consentual sex is not rape.
the original curious cat

Watsonville, CA

#7 Sep 30, 2010
Sister wrote:
My brother is no rapist. That woman will be outed that her story is crap. Consentual sex is not rape.
the word consensual is a gray term. depending on the age of the victim vs. the perp, and how much coercion was involved, consensual is not consensual.

please tell us more about this supposed consensual sex.
the turth

Turlock, CA

#8 Sep 30, 2010
that bitch is a 30 year old drunk
CapMom

Saratoga, CA

#9 Sep 30, 2010
the original curious cat wrote:
<quoted text>
the word consensual is a gray term. depending on the age of the victim vs. the perp, and how much coercion was involved, consensual is not consensual.
please tell us more about this supposed consensual sex.
What an incredibly inappropriate question. You clearly have boundary issues and utterly lack tact or social skills.
the turth

Turlock, CA

#10 Sep 30, 2010
o my bad the bitch is not 30 she is a 40 year old drunk.
sister

Turlock, CA

#11 Sep 30, 2010
ranchgirl49 wrote:
You can check out this piece of craps myspace page and get a good look at him.
This "Piece of Crap" as you say is a good guy with the utmost respect for women. He grew up with nothing but sisters. The only son with a complete love for his sisters and women. He is innocent! So keep your rude comments to yourself until you know the whole story.
The other sister

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2010
Pretty sad a women can have sex with my brother "willingly" get caught up with her boyfriend, and claim she was raped to get herself out of trouble!......just so u know he was released last night because she's full of shit and her story made no sense!....and for your information the only peice of shit here is some bitch talking shit before she gets the facts straight!
TheShadow

Watsonville, CA

#13 Oct 1, 2010
If the allegations are proven false, the "victim" will be prosecuted for filing a false report, and Dzuro may quite possibly successfully sue for slander and defamation of character.
Sister

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2010
The other sister wrote:
Pretty sad a women can have sex with my brother "willingly" get caught up with her boyfriend, and claim she was raped to get herself out of trouble!......just so u know he was released last night because she's full of shit and her story made no sense!....and for your information the only peice of shit here is some bitch talking shit before she gets the facts straight!
Exactly Sis. People will know the truth soon enough.
Seester3

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2010
What country do you people live in where people are guilty until proven innocent? My brudder has FIVE sisters & if anyone laid a hand on us he'd show you what happens to a REAL scumbag! It's a beautiful day in our world...especially now that none of you have anything intelligent to say...like maybe, "Sorry for my ignorant premature comments. I have nothing better to do & no life so it makes me feel i better 2feign righteous indignation & insult complete strangers w/my mispelled overuse of Psychology101. I should probably shut up because I look like a jack@$$ when I do it." ....well my seesters & I already knew this about you so don't bother!
The best seester

Elk Grove, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2010
First of all who turns themselves in after being acused of rape! My brother would never hurt anyone let alone a woman. I feel sorry for all of you who feel the need to make comments about a situation you have no idea about! You will all feel pretty stupid as you keep up with the news since as we can see you all enjoy living in the drama.I new all along the truth would come out since thats all there was to say was the truth! Im glad my brother is home now and will never have to spend another day in jail for something he didn't do just because some biatch thought it was better to call rape than fess up to her old man. I hope you sleep well with yourself! Good luck you will need it carma is a bitch just like you!
angry

Pleasant Grove, CA

#17 Oct 1, 2010
to ranchgirl49: alex's myspace shows an advid fisherman, i hope you enjoy wild fish cause this supposed piece of crap has probably had his hand on over tons of commercial fish and crab in his career. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
angry

Pleasant Grove, CA

#18 Oct 1, 2010
ranchgirl49 wrote:
You can check out this piece of craps myspace page and get a good look at him.
so quick to judge wheres your my space and what do you have on it that people would judge you by
friend

Salinas, CA

#19 Oct 4, 2010
to all of you who talk that shit that he is a rapist you guys must don't now shit about him why post comments about someone you don't know????alex is a very good guy i know alex he don't need to rape someone thats for sure.he treats woman with respect.and i hope that bitch get locked up.i,m on his side 110% and yes his mother should be proud of him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Landing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senior Nude Dance a Success! 2 hr droopers n droolers 1
News Salinas pastor sentenced to 15 years to life fo... (Mar '06) 13 hr Donald Trump 2
Poll Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS? (Sep '10) 13 hr Sicario 239
Public Toilets $2 a Pop Wed I P Freely 2
Village North Lagoon Security think they are Cops (Apr '15) Mon Donald Trump 8
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) Mon Not White 907
Trump Nude Statue A Hoot Aug 19 get some clothes on 1

Moss Landing Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Landing Mortgages