Christians Celebrate 'Good Friday'

Full story: WSAW 7,754
Today is Good Friday - which is the last day of Holy Week leading up to Easter. Christians believe the holiday commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#7795 Oct 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there....
No one has stopped in here for four days....Everyone must be busy.
I notice we all have the "game over" badge...Does anyone know what that means?...Is it an end Times sign?......:-)
Have a great day peoples....Will catch up later
Well, I'm a passin' by :)

Annie's correct, games you may have participated in(by going to that thread) have ended.I never actively "played" just stopped in on certain threads.

I'd like to see The Lass write a wee bit more ,too ;)

Been wondering about Educator myself, she would pop in from time to time if she saw activity here, yet nothing :/

Trees are near peak colour here now, which is generally last week Oct.- first week of Nov.- enjoying the view ...

So ladies(Epi,Deb, Annie..and whoever) have a Great Day, I'll be back later...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#7796 Nov 12, 2013
OK....No one is visiting this thread....

Oh Annie J....Deb....Jack....Yooo Hoooo

I hope everyone has a great day today....Did it snow up in NY and Pennsylvania? It is COLD here...

Catch up with ya later

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7797 Nov 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
OK....No one is visiting this thread....
Oh Annie J....Deb....Jack....Yooo Hoooo
I hope everyone has a great day today....Did it snow up in NY and Pennsylvania? It is COLD here...
Catch up with ya later
I keep tabs on it(this thread),as well as your "Friends" thread - both worthwhile, in my opinion :)

Not sure about upstate NY but north central Pa received some(that's north of me), from a dusting to a wet couple of inches. And it's COLD here too, last night was 17- that's mid January weather!

Catch y'all later ...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7798 Nov 13, 2013
Hi there(c:

We had about 3/4inch on the ground this a.m. only in the 30's for two days in a row. Y U C K

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7799 Nov 17, 2013
Truths wrote:
Hi there(c:
We had about 3/4inch on the ground this a.m. only in the 30's for two days in a row. Y U C K
I heard, you can keep it(probably gone now ..)

Turned spring-like again here last couple of days, enjoying it while I can( though rainy today).

Whoever travels by , have a Great Day :)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7800 Nov 18, 2013
Hope that your day was a great one- and tomorrow even better ((((((John))))))

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7801 Nov 19, 2013
Truths wrote:
Hope that your day was a great one- and tomorrow even better ((((((John))))))
Well ,as of this writing (11/20 @ 12:28am), our dog of 11 yrs. may not make it through the night. Daughter , who was closest, really broken up. Thanks ((((Deb))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7802 Nov 20, 2013
Sorry to hear that brother- it's a difficult thing for even us adults but we have more experience.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7803 Nov 20, 2013
Truths wrote:
Sorry to hear that brother- it's a difficult thing for even us adults but we have more experience.
Thank you Deb, as of this morning, she's rallied (was able to move and roll over), taking her the vet at 10:30. Will get a better picture then. My heart breaks for my daughter....

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7804 Nov 20, 2013
Yes- it's hard to see them hurt. Hoping for good news for your pup~

My Casey will be 13 in the spring. Fortunately he is still in pretty good health.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7805 Nov 20, 2013
Hi friends.....

Sorry to hear about your dog Jack....Hopefully the vet will be able to help him...I completely understand we are dog people and have lost a lot of them....It is so HARD....
Praying for you and your family Jack

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7806 Nov 20, 2013
Thanks Deb, P**- thanks for prays and warm thoughts. Looks like the ol' bird is gonna pull through. After some blood work(came back good) and a thorough exam, seems she's suffering from acute canine arthritis. We received meds for her, she's responding well thus far. She's been an outdoor dog most of her life(high-wired Australian Shepherd)so looks like no more cool ,damp nights out doors(we never let her stay out in the cold, anyway). She can kick the (house) cat from out in front of the stove and warm her bones at night. What a life...

Glad though she can spend some more time with us, a lot going on and didn't need another drama. Thanks again Ladies :)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7807 Nov 20, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Thanks Deb, P**- thanks for prays and warm thoughts. Looks like the ol' bird is gonna pull through. After some blood work(came back good) and a thorough exam, seems she's suffering from acute canine arthritis. We received meds for her, she's responding well thus far. She's been an outdoor dog most of her life(high-wired Australian Shepherd)so looks like no more cool ,damp nights out doors(we never let her stay out in the cold, anyway). She can kick the (house) cat from out in front of the stove and warm her bones at night. What a life...
Glad though she can spend some more time with us, a lot going on and didn't need another drama. Thanks again Ladies :)
Praise God !

Glucosomine helps immensley~ with no tummy problems. They make a pet version that is ?beefy?~

Hiah ((((((((Epi))))))))))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#7808 Nov 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Great to hear that...An Australian Shepherd is an very smart and intelligent dog....So INTENSE....Did she herd the animals on your farm together? I love to see them do that....

She has earned that spot (in front of the warm stove)....:-)

God Bless Jack.....

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7809 Nov 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise God !
Glucosomine helps immensley~ with no tummy problems. They make a pet version that is ?beefy?~
Hiah ((((((((Epi))))))))))
Thanks for the heads up on that Deb, will check into it :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7810 Nov 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to hear that...An Australian Shepherd is an very smart and intelligent dog....So INTENSE....Did she herd the animals on your farm together? I love to see them do that....
She has earned that spot (in front of the warm stove)....:-)
God Bless Jack.....
Intense INDEED! I almost had to get rid of her early on, when we still lived in suburbia, became a nuisance to the neighbours, but when opportunity came to move(Pa) we held out- and I'm glad.

She did a little herding of goats, they are mainly confined to specific areas so not much was needed , but a real protector of their areas.

Yes, ol' gal has earned it :)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7811 Nov 21, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the heads up on that Deb, will check into it :)
Your welcome (c: I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't see it for my self -

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#7812 Nov 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome (c: I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't see it for my self -
I just went to Amazon, there are oodles of supplements for dog, never realised myself. Here, this review of one product "Missing Link Hip & Joint" will make you sad ,mad, and glad:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R140XEPCLNQZU6/r...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#7813 Nov 21, 2013
I never thought of looking there !
Malone

Perrysburg, OH

#7814 Dec 9, 2013
Pick-a-boo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mosinee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal report: Wisconsin homelessness down 1% Nov '14 Ray 1
Review: Beste Funeral Home (Nov '09) Nov '14 JULIE 2
Kenneth Juedes (Jan '07) Apr '14 Citizen 9
Fire starts as bride and groom are pronounced wed (Apr '14) Apr '14 weird 1
looking for (Mar '14) Mar '14 hillbilly 1
Warrant issued for Wausau prostitution suspect (Feb '14) Feb '14 ihateyouall 1
A&E reverses decision on `Duck Dynasty' patriarch (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cat74 1
Mosinee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web