Body found in Wisconsin River, though...

Body found in Wisconsin River, thought to be fisherman

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 4, 2008, titled Body found in Wisconsin River, thought to be fisherman. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Marathon County Sheriff's Department officials say another body has been found in the Wisconsin River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Daniel

United States

#1 May 5, 2008
oh my god!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2010
I was on the river that day and am truly sorry to the loved ones... I wasn't in the boat with them so I dont know and noone will, but fished that exact spot in the same conditions and can say things happen so quickly, that it even can fall out of gods hands now and then. My prayers will be with you, and writing to this post later in time, I actually carried out my own search for the fellow outdoorsmen of whom I did not know formally but will carry with me everytime Im on that stretch of river, as I hope they would say if the story had played out the other way! God Bless you gentlemen and please look over the newest generation of Wisconsin Outdoorsmen, and bring them luck and safety from the heavens everytime you look upon them! Gone, but never will be forgotten!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mosinee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wd9sef, all gay, all day (Sep '15) Mar '18 mike 2
Seeking info on LARRY LESTER SCHROEDER, WD9SEF (Aug '15) Nov '17 Jamie 2
News More than 100 protest anti-Semitic graffiti in ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 WelbyMD 1
News Letter: Carbon tax would help solve warming crisis (Feb '14) May '17 Wolf In The Fold 2
News 2017 Rib Mountain Snowmelt Contest (Apr '17) Apr '17 RALPH wEEKS 1
loan lender loan shark (Aug '16) Oct '16 Igotmyloan 4
Review: Beste Funeral Home (Nov '09) Nov '14 JULIE 2

Mosinee Jobs

Personal Finance

Mosinee Mortgages