Area fireworks displays open to the p...

Area fireworks displays open to the public

There are 2 comments on the Wausau Daily Herald story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Area fireworks displays open to the public. In it, Wausau Daily Herald reports that:

Tonight: The Outskirts in Ingersoll second annual Fireworks Fest at 5 p.m. with live music from local band The Brewins, a pig roast and fireworks at dusk from Scott Zoromski.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wausau Daily Herald.

That Damn Justesen

Schofield, WI

#1 Jul 4, 2009
More like an hour AFTER dusk.
taxpayer

Escanaba, MI

#2 Jul 5, 2009
I'm all for 4th of July fun...but neighbors that abuse that fun at the rest and relaxation of others is another story. A resident on Oriole Lane, from 8PM to 1AM last night lighting off fireworks... and just a few, mind you! Same thing the night before, which stopped only when a police car happened by at the right moment. Doesn't anyone care about their neighbors?! We all don't have weekends off. Some of us DO have jobs that require us to be there on weekends and for different shifts. Let's start being considerate of others!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mosinee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan lender loan shark (Aug '16) Oct '16 Igotmyloan 4
Kenneth Juedes (Jan '07) Aug '16 The one you count... 10
Nano implants technology now criminals way to ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Sniffy 2
Review: Beste Funeral Home (Nov '09) Nov '14 JULIE 2
looking for (Mar '14) Mar '14 hillbilly 1
News Warrant issued for Wausau prostitution suspect (Feb '14) Feb '14 ihateyouall 1
News A&E reverses decision on `Duck Dynasty' patriarch (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cat74 1

Mosinee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mosinee Mortgages