Snow day: Schools closed

Snow day: Schools closed

There are 2 comments on the WisInfo story from Jan 30, 2008, titled Snow day: Schools closed. In it, WisInfo reports that:

“If you have to be outside, minimize the amount of skin exposure.”

Numerous Wausau-area schools are closed today following a blast of winter weather that stood to break Wausau's record for the biggest single-day temperature drop. via WisInfo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Bob Becker

Australia

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Everyday in January we've had temperatures over 34C (93.2F) and 10 days straight at 44C to 45C (111.2F-113F) with the night temperatures dropping to 28C (82.4F). Please send us some cold and snow to Nairne, South Australia.
Gidget

Ellettsville, IN

#2 Feb 17, 2008
Bob Becker wrote:
Everyday in January we've had temperatures over 34C (93.2F) and 10 days straight at 44C to 45C (111.2F-113F) with the night temperatures dropping to 28C (82.4F). Please send us some cold and snow to Nairne, South Australia.
Steven Point,WI
I would love to send you about 24" of snow. We just got another 8" today. We are souppose to get cold now -7 again. Have a nice day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mosinee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Carbon tax would help solve warming crisis (Feb '14) May '17 Wolf In The Fold 2
News 2017 Rib Mountain Snowmelt Contest Apr '17 RALPH wEEKS 1
loan lender loan shark (Aug '16) Oct '16 Igotmyloan 4
Review: Beste Funeral Home (Nov '09) Nov '14 JULIE 2
looking for (Mar '14) Mar '14 hillbilly 1
News Warrant issued for Wausau prostitution suspect (Feb '14) Feb '14 ihateyouall 1
News A&E reverses decision on `Duck Dynasty' patriarch (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cat74 1

Mosinee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mosinee Mortgages