mosheim elementary
newcomer

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I'm thinking about moving there because I don't like the schools where I'm at for my kids. They are so crowded. I was wondering if mosheim elementary kids have a decent class size, does half the class have to sit and watch the other half play on the playground till it's their turn. Are they overcrowded. What kind of punishments do they use? Do your kids like going there? Are there field trips?
Skeedaddle-doo

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
It's a pretty crowded school. Our daughter has 25 kids in her kindergarten class.
newcomer wrote:
I'm thinking about moving there because I don't like the schools where I'm at for my kids. They are so crowded. I was wondering if mosheim elementary kids have a decent class size, does half the class have to sit and watch the other half play on the playground till it's their turn. Are they overcrowded. What kind of punishments do they use? Do your kids like going there? Are there field trips?
Lovemy kids

Gallatin, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Mosheim is a great school. Friendly teachers and staff and great group of kiddos. Only way kids have to sit a few minutes is if they get in trouble and it's only a few minutes.
mosheim chick

Franklin, NC

#4 Feb 13, 2013
There are NO kindergarten classes at Mosheim with 25 kids. State law saws you can't have more than 22! Know your stuff...
Skeedaddle-doo wrote:
<quoted text>It's a pretty crowded school. Our daughter has 25 kids in her kindergarten class.
Anon

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
mosheim chick wrote:
There are NO kindergarten classes at Mosheim with 25 kids. State law saws you can't have more than 22! Know your stuff...
<quoted text>
Tell that to any one of the kindergarten classes.
Skeedaddle-doo

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
mosheim chick wrote:
There are NO kindergarten classes at Mosheim with 25 kids. State law saws you can't have more than 22! Know your stuff...
<quoted text>
22 kids, 25 kids - that's a 3 kid difference. Let's not get into semantics, shall we not? The point is that she has a lot of kids in her kindergarten class. I never said it was a bad school so there's no need to get your panties in a bunch but there are a LOT of kids at that school.
Fact

Greeneville, TN

#7 Sep 18, 2015
Some school a crazy physiology mom gets school on lock down and no one was charged what the hell guess it was in front of the shady principal at the time
Mom of 3

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2015
My kids go here and I think its a wonderful school and its not crowded. My kids usually have 18 in there class every year. They still paddle which is great in my mind. Thats how I grew up but its only used if needed. It really is a nice school.
concerned

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2015
Pretty good school but needs to do more about bullying instead of talking about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mosheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump golfing 17 min cabbage 32
Good women ALWAYS get mistreated!! 20 min Dare2love 48
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 10,807
Apartments in Greeneville with pool? 1 hr Dare2love 7
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 2 hr Wow 15
Dan Hensley 3 hr 82745mvp 6
christy starnes arrested? 3 hr 82745mvp 2

Mosheim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mosheim Mortgages