Next Last
Brisk

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2012
What is the best Pizza place in town?
harry

Cambridge, MA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
whatever you do dont get one at boroonies cause there either burned or undercooked.
heeler

Gallatin, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Papa Johns hands down
Lol

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Creekside of course !

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Papa Johns!
Awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Italian village
The Bear Jew

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Papa Johns? You people think that's good pizza? Must be County school graduates...

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Wish we had a Dominoes again. Also wish we had a true pizza shop where you could get a slice of new York style pizza. I'm talking about 8" wide slices that you have to fold in half to bite. Nothing on it but sauce and cheese.
heeler

Gallatin, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Whats a Jew know about pizza?? lol

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Sep 19, 2012
(laughing loudly as I type) The Greeeville Sun always has Pizza Hut the winner of each year's 'Best of...' vote.

Greeneville TN

#11 Sep 19, 2012
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
(laughing loudly as I type) The Greeeville Sun always has Pizza Hut the winner of each year's 'Best of...' vote.
Those awards really don't do much to improve the perception of Greeneville: best chili- Wendy's best burger- Central Park best pizza- Pizza Hut. We likes us some fast food!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Wish we had a Dominoes again. Also wish we had a true pizza shop where you could get a slice of new York style pizza. I'm talking about 8" wide slices that you have to fold in half to bite. Nothing on it but sauce and cheese.
You should try the pizza from the Handlebar. It's wonderful, or it use to be anyway. It's under new management now. I get full off of one slice. It's like picking up a piece of lasagna and eating it. They pile the toppings on thick.
The Bear Jew

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text>You should try the pizza from the Handlebar. It's wonderful, or it use to be anyway. It's under new management now. I get full off of one slice. It's like picking up a piece of lasagna and eating it. They pile the toppings on thick.
Lukes on 11E in Johnson City makes a great NY style pie. Good pricing too and he stocks craft beers. Beyond that, its slim pickings aside from Greg's.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 19, 2012
The Bear Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lukes on 11E in Johnson City makes a great NY style pie. Good pricing too and he stocks craft beers. Beyond that, its slim pickings aside from Greg's.
I might have to try it sometime. Sounds good.:)
Cut-throat

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>You should try the pizza from the Handlebar. It's wonderful, or it use to be anyway. It's under new management now. I get full off of one slice. It's like picking up a piece of lasagna and eating it. They pile the toppings on thick.
I will have to stop in there and give it a try. I haven't been stabbed in years and have been itching for a good flesh wound. Good food, sharp knives! Maybe that can be their tag line.

Greeneville TN

#16 Sep 19, 2012
I forgot about them. A guy from work brought one in one night and we had some. It was definately one of the heaviest pizzas I have ever seen. Lots of toppings but not so much that you can't tell what you are eating.

Since: Aug 12

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Sep 19, 2012
I like Pizza Plus. There supreme pizzas are delish. It' s just inconvient (sp?) living in the city and having to drive to Mosheim.
For Sale

Burns, TN

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Pizza inn has the best pizza ever you can eat the whole buffet for 7.49
Fred

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Those awards really don't do much to improve the perception of Greeneville: best chili- Wendy's best burger- Central Park best pizza- Pizza Hut. We likes us some fast food!
Best seafood....Captain D's. Really? Yeah, those "awards" are ridiculous!
yay

Franklin, TN

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Lol wrote:
Creekside of course !
Creekside FOR SURE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mosheim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica gilliam 34 min Black Cadillac 1
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 40 min Lance Corporal Bubba 30
crestview terrace apts. (Feb '13) 1 hr curious 26
Please help me..2 1 hr Genius 9
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 1 hr Genius 53
health department 2 hr Genius 2
Greene county high schools into one??? 2 hr Genius 41

Mosheim Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mosheim Mortgages