Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25208 Jun 14, 2012
Rollout wrote:
How many JOB BILLS sent from the House to the Dem run Senate? 30!
Where is the IDOIT reid? Watering his flowers!
LMAO!
Obama and his far left idiots actually blame the republicans for no job bills. Reid prevent the bills from being voted on. I wonder if Obama really knows what's going on in Washington?

I know Obama is really busy trying to buddy up with the movie stars and all that begging for money but but but but....
Sleepless in Cburg

Greencastle, PA

#25209 Jun 14, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his far left idiots actually blame the republicans for no job bills. Reid prevent the bills from being voted on. I wonder if Obama really knows what's going on in Washington?
I know Obama is really busy trying to buddy up with the movie stars and all that begging for money but but but but....
Dave Rogers ISP Clearfield? I'm confused is this Dave or Roger or a new sage from Clearfied?
J Sandusky

West Mifflin, PA

#25210 Jun 15, 2012
Sleepless in Cburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Rogers ISP Clearfield? I'm confused is this Dave or Roger or a new sage from Clearfied?
the dude from clearfield is a jerry sandusky fan he never came forward to testify cause he enjoyed horsing around in the shower with jerry.even to this day he still likes the soapy anal penetration.most of his posts are lies and the voices in his head tell him what to type.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#25211 Jun 15, 2012
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Almighty God, thank thee for all.

Hear our cry ...

DELIVER US FROM THE TYRANNY OF THE BLACK MESSIAH

"The Lord Jesus Christ almighty will save us all"
Marianne

Carlisle, PA

#25212 Jun 15, 2012
Poor Obama, yesterday in Ohio, his speech was a flop! Even his usual admirers and the MSM is saying the same thing.

How out of touch can one be when they hang out with the Hollywood crowd? Those people don't have a clue to the real world.

They might have a lot of money but they only have ONE vote. There are MORE average Americans that have had it with this clown. So keep hanging out with Hollywood, all that does is tick the average person off and like I said there's more of them at the voting booth then there is of the Hollywood crowd.

Have you heard about Obama Boy? He's some gay loon that has a love song out for Obama. Looks like all the nuts are coming out for Obama. Couldn't make me happier because all they do is tick the majority off. I love it!!

Bye Obama, start packing. The polls are continuing to go in Romney's direction.
Obama is toast.
Marianne

Carlisle, PA

#25213 Jun 15, 2012
J Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>the dude from clearfield is a jerry sandusky fan he never came forward to testify cause he enjoyed horsing around in the shower with jerry.even to this day he still likes the soapy anal penetration.most of his posts are lies and the voices in his head tell him what to type.
And YOU'RE a Jerry Sandusky wanna be! What a creep you must be in real life.
Cox Ucker

West Mifflin, PA

#25214 Jun 15, 2012
LOL!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25215 Jun 15, 2012
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Lets start at #1.... Gross or Net Jobs??????????
Then maybe we can check out the rest of the lies!!!!!!!!!!
Keep running!
LMAO!
Can't advocate for your candidate - only bash Obama.

Because that's ALL YOU'VE GOT!!

Pathetic!!

LMAO!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25216 Jun 15, 2012
Rollout wrote:
Must suck to be you defending the biggest POS to ever grace the WHITE HOUSE!
LMAO!
How are those JOB numbers?????
Debate that, IDIOT!
Keep running..........
LOL!
<CHIRP>!!!!!!!!!!
Can't advocate for your candidate - only bash Obama.

Because that's ALL YOU'VE GOT!!

Pathetic!!

LMAO!!
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25217 Jun 15, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> I posted without the childlike remarks you're used to dishing out. I run from nothing or nobody Dan.
It seems you're the only one who keeps bringing this up and your sidekick, bobby64. I chose to stop trying to debate you until you learn to debate in a civil way. Your name calling and always accusing someone of hiding or unable to debate is just a sign that you're a troll always looking to hook someone on a topic only to turn it into a you know it all and we are stupid topic. Frankly this bores me.
I’ve seen your posts on other communities of Topix and you’re not liked there anymore than on Clearfield Topix.
I also find it interesting that these other ID”s that follow you and defend you on Clearfield Topix follows you on several other Topix sites. LOL Sorry, but this is really funny to see someone go to great lengths do do this.
I could care less what your twisted opinion is of me or anyone on this site.
I could care less if you post under multiple ID”s.
I could care less if you continue to be a plagiarist.
I could care less for your love of Obama and the liberal agenda.
I could care less when your alter egos pop out of nowhere when you cannot win a debate to defend you.
I could care less when you try and change a subject when you have no facts to debate.
I could care less when you go into hiding only to appear when you can’t take it anymore.
I think you get my drift here so hopefully you can learn to act like a man. I doubt it though, waiting for your reply with your usual bashing...
tl;dr

Roger the Racist is back on ignore until he can prove he can at least ACT like a decent human being.
Dan the Man

Chambersburg, PA

#25218 Jun 15, 2012
Marianne wrote:
Poor Obama, yesterday in Ohio, his speech was a flop! Even his usual admirers and the MSM is saying the same thing.
How out of touch can one be when they hang out with the Hollywood crowd? Those people don't have a clue to the real world.
They might have a lot of money but they only have ONE vote. There are MORE average Americans that have had it with this clown. So keep hanging out with Hollywood, all that does is tick the average person off and like I said there's more of them at the voting booth then there is of the Hollywood crowd.
Have you heard about Obama Boy? He's some gay loon that has a love song out for Obama. Looks like all the nuts are coming out for Obama. Couldn't make me happier because all they do is tick the majority off. I love it!!
Obama is toast.
Why won't you advocate for your candidate?

Why is bashing Obama all you ever do?

I'll tell you why - because you know your candidate is a dud.

Nobody wins elections if all they have is a constituency voting AGAINST someone else.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25219 Jun 15, 2012
J Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>the dude from clearfield is a jerry sandusky fan he never came forward to testify cause he enjoyed horsing around in the shower with jerry.even to this day he still likes the soapy anal penetration.most of his posts are lies and the voices in his head tell him what to type.

Dude? You must me a young punk. This explains all your immature posts.

A young punk with no knowledge of how the world works.

A young punk who posts about Jerry Sandusky on here, one wonders why? I would guess you're either a Sandusky victim or a victim of incest or sexually abused as a child. You have all the signs of being sexually abused.

Being the young man that you are this sexual abuse happened recently in your life and may still be going on. Get some help!
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25220 Jun 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
tl;dr
Roger the Racist is back on ignore until he can prove he can at least ACT like a decent human being.
You call me racist, which I am not. You keep bringing up your usual garbage. When you cannot debate you always resort to lies and/or name calling. Typical liberal BS.

Act like a decent human being? LOL Practice what you preach.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25222 Jun 15, 2012
Amber Lee Ettinger, who famously cut the "Crush on Obama" web video during the 2008 race, tells The Daily Caller that she's "not as excited" about the upcoming election as she was the last time.

And Ettinger wouldn't even say whether she endorses Obama for re-election- fox news

----------
once obama girl leaves all thats left is ....well.... obama boy. i bet barry had a secret meeting with him at the "boys club".

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/10/ob...
Marianne wrote:
Obama is toast.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25223 Jun 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
tl;dr

You're like an open book.

I was correct...see..........LOL "I doubt it though, waiting for your reply with your usual bashing"
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#25224 Jun 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
Amber Lee Ettinger, who famously cut the "Crush on Obama" web video during the 2008 race, tells The Daily Caller that she's "not as excited" about the upcoming election as she was the last time.
And Ettinger wouldn't even say whether she endorses Obama for re-election- fox news
----------
once obama girl leaves all thats left is ....well.... obama boy. i bet barry had a secret meeting with him at the "boys club".
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/10/ob... text>
Obama said, if I had a son he would be Obama Boy. lol
Marianne

Carlisle, PA

#25225 Jun 15, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't you advocate for your candidate?
Why is bashing Obama all you ever do?
I'll tell you why - because you know your candidate is a dud.
Nobody wins elections if all they have is a constituency voting AGAINST someone else.
Looks like you discovered a new word to obsess on..Advocate.

You truly are one clueless person.

By coming to this forum and commenting on the flop of a speech by Obama in Ohio, and not only my opinion, also the opinion of the MSM and liberals. That is one way of "advocating for Romney. By informing other posters that the gap is tightening up in many states, is another form of advocating.

When Romney was governor of Ma., the unemployment was at 4.7%. Under Obama, it is over 8%. Did you know that Obama set a new record, staying above 8% for the longest period since the end of World War ll. Not a good record to set!

Telling other posters that is advocating for Romney.

Take notice to your last sentence.."Nobody wins elections if all they have is a consituency voting against someone else". Is that all you have? Sure it is, because Obama has nothing either, only attacks on Bush. Obama can't talk about his record because he has made a complete mess out of this country.

Obama said it himself...if he doesn't have the economy back on track in 3 1/2 years he is a 1 term proposition. Bill Clinton also said in 2010, to give Obama a chance, if he doesn't have the econmoy back...VOTE HIM OUT in 2012!

This is also called advocating for Obama.

Your man is finished. Women are coming over to Romney, independents,the religious right, young people are all swifting to Romney. Obama fooled a lot of people in 2008, can't do it in 2012, because we all know he is a failure!

This is also advocating for Romney.

Now run along little man and learn some more big words. And no stealing.
Mitt vs Mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#25226 Jun 15, 2012
boxhard wrote:
----------
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/10/ob... text>
Another moronic post by 'BOXTARD"....LMAO!!
hey

Ashburn, VA

#25227 Jun 15, 2012
go

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25228 Jun 15, 2012
sorry didnt realize you were obama boy. LMAO @ U !!!!
Mitt vs Mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Another moronic post by 'BOXTARD"....LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moshannon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JC'S Bar & Grill Thoughts 10 hr Me giv u blo job 27
Allport Woman charged with murdering tot 22 hr Just sad 3
Kiley Abersold 22 hr Animal 2
Fat Girlfriend Thu Buster 2
Biggest reliefers of Philipsburg (Sep '10) Sep 23 Carson moore 6
Levi Muir (May '14) Sep 22 Clown Face 8
Sheetz in moshannon Jun '16 Jacob 1

Moshannon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance