Does anyone know Leah Mullins?

Does anyone know Leah Mullins?

Posted in the Moseley Forum

CHRISTINE

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
I'm looking for an old school friend. Her maiden name was Leah Mullins. She is about 40 or 41 years old now.
subby

Hazard, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2010
CHRISTINE wrote:
I'm looking for an old school friend. Her maiden name was Leah Mullins. She is about 40 or 41 years old now.
ANYONE KNOW HER? HER MOM WAS LINDA AND ONE YOUNGER BROTHER TRAVIS
Christina

Powhatan, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
I know Leah. She's my cousin. Her name is Leah Williams now and she lives in Lunenburg County. Her brother, Travis, still lives here in Powhatan over on Shroeder Road. My aunt Linda passed away a couple of years ago. You can probably locate her on Facebook, but she's not online very often. Let me know if you need other contact information. Give me your email address and I'll forward her number and email.
Christine

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Christina wrote:
I know Leah. She's my cousin. Her name is Leah Williams now and she lives in Lunenburg County. Her brother, Travis, still lives here in Powhatan over on Shroeder Road. My aunt Linda passed away a couple of years ago. You can probably locate her on Facebook, but she's not online very often. Let me know if you need other contact information. Give me your email address and I'll forward her number and email.
So very sorry to here about Linda passing away, she was a good women. My e-mail is [email protected] and I were best friends growing up, I have searched for her for so long Thank you!!!!!
Leah Williams

Ridgeway, VA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Christina,
I have been looking for you for a while. I have sent two emails to your your [email protected] address. If you see this please email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moseley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie Brinkley Wrinkle Remover May '17 bulk 1
News Latino prosecutor in Chesterfield: Violent ille... Apr '17 spytheweb 5
Debate: Health Care - Moseley, VA (Jun '13) Jun '13 Spc Kyle P Stoeckli 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Moseley, VA (Jan '12) Jan '12 dirk 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Just say no 119
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 steve 24
News Kite Day - wtvr (Mar '10) Mar '10 Amy 1

Moseley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moseley Mortgages