CHRISTINE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

I'm looking for an old school friend. Her maiden name was Leah Mullins. She is about 40 or 41 years old now.
subby

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

CHRISTINE wrote:
I'm looking for an old school friend. Her maiden name was Leah Mullins. She is about 40 or 41 years old now.
ANYONE KNOW HER? HER MOM WAS LINDA AND ONE YOUNGER BROTHER TRAVIS
Christina

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

I know Leah. She's my cousin. Her name is Leah Williams now and she lives in Lunenburg County. Her brother, Travis, still lives here in Powhatan over on Shroeder Road. My aunt Linda passed away a couple of years ago. You can probably locate her on Facebook, but she's not online very often. Let me know if you need other contact information. Give me your email address and I'll forward her number and email.
Christine

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Christina wrote:
I know Leah. She's my cousin. Her name is Leah Williams now and she lives in Lunenburg County. Her brother, Travis, still lives here in Powhatan over on Shroeder Road. My aunt Linda passed away a couple of years ago. You can probably locate her on Facebook, but she's not online very often. Let me know if you need other contact information. Give me your email address and I'll forward her number and email.
So very sorry to here about Linda passing away, she was a good women. My e-mail is ckelly@kceoc.com.Leah and I were best friends growing up, I have searched for her for so long Thank you!!!!!
Leah Williams

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Christina,
I have been looking for you for a while. I have sent two emails to your your ckelly@kceoc.com address. If you see this please email me at cherokee100467@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moseley Discussions

Search the Moseley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) 10 hr Sam 4
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? Jul 19 Policepro 1
Getting Lost Jul 19 travelbug 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jul 14 Sure 55
Bricks stolen from historic Rosewell plantation... Jul 13 wasup 5
Crystal Burgess - Martins Foods Jul 8 ohWow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Moseley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••