Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness Center

Posted in the Moseley Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2014
Greg

Colonial Heights, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
A friend of mine told me about Advanced Care Chiropractic and how Dr. Tyson and his staff actually restore the natural curve of the spine, and how he felt so good since he had gone through care. So I decided to make an appointment because I had been in extreme pain since a car accident 4 years ago and it just kept getting worse. I am so happy I made that appointment! I have learned so much about my body and how it is meant to be. I have no more pain anymore and my life is much more productive! My family says I am a different person! I absolutely LOVE Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness Center! I would tell anyone who is interested in a quality and healthy life to give them a call and get into care!
Sue Williams

Tucson, AZ

#2 Jun 5, 2014
I would NOT recommend this office at all. Sue quoted how much an appt would cost after insurance and then yelled saying it would cost $150.00 more for an exam never given. Why the attack & yelling when they offer a $150.00 coupon (credit) on their website to any new customer? They also refuse to ever allow a massage & exam all in same day. When we called another chiropractor in town to schedule the 2 appts, they OFFERED to make both appts back-to-back so ONLY ONE CO-PAY had to be paid! Dr Tyson's offered refused this all together.
Jan

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2014
Before going to a Chiropractor I always ask what I will owe after Medicare pays their 80%. The office manager, Sue, told me my part would be $9.00. After my appointment I gave Sue my charge card to pay my part. She added 150.00 to the $9.00 saying Medicare does not pay for exams. I was totally confused because I did not have a exam. When I asked about the extra charge she started yelling at me. I was embarrassed at being treated this way. Now I am wondering if I was taken advantage of because of my age. I would not recommend anyone going to this office unless you like to be yelled at. I don't.
Sam

Powhatan, VA

#4 Jul 25, 2014
Sue Williams and Jan are the same person obviously.
Dear Sue Williams/Jan: Go read the Medicare Guidelines at medicare.gov and stop harassing this these good people!
Jan

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2014
Sam wrote:
Sue Williams and Jan are the same person obviously.
Dear Sue Williams/Jan: Go read the Medicare Guidelines at medicare.gov and stop harassing this these good people!
Sam/ Sue Willams and Jan are not the same people. Sounds like S. Williams had similar experiences as Jan. Jan feels she need to warn Medicare patience since most of them are on a budget. It's pretty bad when a patient is quoted $9.00 on the phone as to the amount owed after Medicare pays their 80%..... then after the appointment Sue says the patient owes extra $150.00 for a exam that was not given.....and please tell me why didn't Sue mention the $150.00 when she was asked the a mount owed after Medicare pd.
FYI.... Medicare says "There is no law saying a chiropractor has to charge for an exam not given"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moseley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Aug 18 Rose 19
Expensive accident closes Chesterfield Cracker ... Aug 15 Vicki 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
Who won the Chesterfield Clerk of Court Election? Jul '14 Policepro 1
Getting Lost Jul '14 travelbug 1
Kelly Dinelle Payne (Mar '06) Jul '14 Sure 55
•••
•••
Moseley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moseley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000