Cup Protection for Testicles. Please...

Cup Protection for Testicles. Please explain how it works.

Posted in the Moscow Forum

Linda

Lake Ariel, PA

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Most of us gals have taken self defense classes with a guy using a cup protecting his testicles. In real life however, would a mugger or a rapist ever wear a cup? So, in a self defense situation, would I expect a man to be wearing a cup. Is there someway that I could get my hand under the cup to grab those delicate testicles. I am told that a kick to the testicles with a man wearing a cup is useless, so in hand to hand combat, would I have a chance in getting a hand under a cup, to grab his balls, and end the battle.
Apollinaire

Esslingen, Germany

#2 Feb 15, 2011
That depends on the cup's style.

A martial arts cup is primarily designed to protect its wearer against accidential kicks. So, if you slam your knee directly against the cup, it will beware your opponent from the hospital, but it still hurts. Just block your opponents arms and slam your knee multiple times into his protected groin, and he will still be disabled for some seconds.

Even more protection offers an ice hockey cup. It is made of foam lined reinforced plastic. When you are attacked wearing this protection, you feel simply nothing, because the low blow's force is compensated by the foam lining before it hits the underlying hard cup. Even with steel toed boots, you are not able to destroy it, because the plastic is extremely thick.

To shift the cup or grab a testicle behind and squeeze it is only possible, if you distract your opponent before and if he is not wearing tight clothes. For example, you can wear compression over the cup to prevent such attacks in fight. The compression shorts makes it almost impossible to shift the cup with a kick or to grab and shift it. And while the opponent is still trying to attack unavailingl, you can respond with groin attacks on your own. ;-)

The best chances to grab the mans testicles, even if he wears groin protection, is to distract him and to slide your hand from above into his pants right under the hard plastic cup. Once you find the testicles, squeeze as hard as you can. He will try to hit your hand, but his cup will protect your hand from hits, so you can continue squeezing till he passes out.
bust cup protected balls

Madrid, Spain

#3 Aug 5, 2011
I agree with Apollinaire, though I must say that I saw myself once how a guy got his nuts busted even he was wearing the compression shorts over the cup. His opponent managed to grab the lower edge of the cup with his fingers and lift it up. The sensitive testicles moved downwards and the guy released his hold from the cup. The testicles were now trapped by the edge of the cup. The other guy kneed him in the groin few times and the edge of the cup did the job crushing his balls. What was meant to be to protect the attacker turned out to be destruction of his most sensitive parts of his masculine anatomy.
Apollinaire

Mannheim, Germany

#4 Aug 12, 2011
It sounds very cruelly to get your balls smashed under your own protector.:D

However, my girlfriend was also visiting self defense classes some days ago and asked me the same question. So I let her figure it out by herself. While I was wearing my steel groin cup, I offered her to attack my balls. First, she was a bit shy because the didn't want to hurt me (how thoughtful!) but then she delivered some swift kicks to my groin. However, the massive Muay Thai protector absorbed the blows completely and I didn't feel a thing.

Then she had the clue to shift the groin protector. She used her hand to slap against the cup to figure out its exact position. That wasn't very difficult since the cup was rather big compared to a standard plastic cup. I was a little bit afraid that she could get with her fingers under the edge of the cup and lift it away, because her fingers were very small and graceful. But it was almost impossible for her to get under the cup's edge to lift it, since I wore compression shorts and a jeans over the cup. While the compression shorts forced the protector tight to my body, the durable jeans hung very loose and prevented her fingers to get a good grip. She tried multiple times, but even with her tiny fingers she didn't have a chance to relocate the cup and to smash the balls.
fred

Rochdale, UK

#5 Nov 2, 2013
I voluntered for womens self defence classes. I wore a cup but one girl who was 17 slid her hand down inside the cup and squeezed my nuts.
AlBusillo

Ringwood, NJ

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Don't let illegals plow your snow this season. hire a profesional.
fred

Rochdale, UK

#7 Nov 15, 2013
In relation to another experience a cup usually protects against a direct hit from the front. However a knee upwards causes immense pain and usually dislodges the cup and in some cases causes the testicles to drop loose out of the cup leaving them exposed for full impact.also very large testicles struggle to be contained in the cup just like large breasts in a bra cup but unfortunately guys don't have the same accurate fitments. Most are small medium or large. Not many extra large and for some that's not big enough so the cup can also cause you injury but its still better than nothing but would definately make it easier to grab the balls from inside the cup as it may not be sitting firm to the body as its struggling to contain the balls. Ie overspill just like large breasts in a too small bra cup.
AlBusillo

Ringwood, NJ

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Hire a local to plow your snow.

Don't get robbed.
kim

Brighton, UK

#9 Dec 7, 2013
I help teach high school girls self defence and have access to quite a bit of data concerning attacks on women by men.
In England protective cups are very rare, worn only for martial arts and cricket. As far as I am aware, no rapist has ever worn a cup during an attack on a woman in the UK. Rapists believe strongly in their physical superiority over women and choose their targets carefully, avoiding strong looking or athletic women, and it therefore doesn't occur to them to wear such protection.
The other reason that they are unlikely to wear one is that during an attack they need easy access to their penis: difficult when it is securely confined in a tight fitting and substantial cup!
Whilst the testicles are the number one target in female self defence, they are not normally the first target you should attack. Males are acutely aware of their awkward vulnerability and protect them instinctively, so distraction is the key. Go for the eyes first, and a persistent attack to these will inevitably cause him to raise his hands to protect them. THEN go for his balls. Get a good hold of at least one of them and when your grip is secure, squeeze and pull down on it with all your might. If you do encounter a cup, grab the top of it and pull it down and away from his body. This will expose the testicles to an attack with the other hand. Whilst a two-handed grip will inflict greater damage, we strongly suggest that, once you are locked onto his ball with one hand, raise the other in front of your face to ward of any strikes if he begins flailing his arms about. You will need to protect yourself like this for about 15 to 20 seconds, after which severe shock will start to set in and he will be helpless. His body's natural defence will be that his stomach muscles will contract in an attempt to double his body over to protect his groin, so be aware of his head butting into your face as this happens. This contraction of the abdominal muscles will also paralyse his diaphragm and he will be unable to breathe all the while you are crushing his testicle. This will cause a lack of oxygen to his brain and he will pass into unconsciousness after 30 to 40 seconds. Don't worry that you might kill him because, once he is unconscious, his abdominals will relax allowing his breathing to recommence. Obviously you must maintain your grip until you are certain that he is unconscious or completely incapacitated.
I sincerely hope that none of you are ever subjected to this sort of attack but knowledge is power and it is best to be prepared.
If you wish to practise this defence,(and I doubt that any male partner will let you practise on him!)then get a couple of small hard-boiled eggs, unripe plums, or any other testicle-like objects and pop them in a sock. Tie this to a door handle leaving a scrotum like shape hanging, and practise grabbing them until it becomes instinctive.
I understand most high schools are now teaching this to girls in our country, and would hope that every country will eventually ensure that all girls are given this potentially life-saving skill.
Lets put an end to rape!
AlBusillo

Ringwood, NJ

#10 Dec 10, 2013
You teach school and you can't figure out paragraphs or spacing? You must teach stupid school.
Bussness

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 23, 2014
Check this out and earn cool cash
http://payloog.com/...
fred

Oldham, UK

#12 Nov 7, 2014
kim wrote:
I help teach high school girls self defence and have access to quite a bit of data concerning attacks on women by men.
In England protective cups are very rare, worn only for martial arts and cricket. As far as I am aware, no rapist has ever worn a cup during an attack on a woman in the UK. Rapists believe strongly in their physical superiority over women and choose their targets carefully, avoiding strong looking or athletic women, and it therefore doesn't occur to them to wear such protection.
The other reason that they are unlikely to wear one is that during an attack they need easy access to their penis: difficult when it is securely confined in a tight fitting and substantial cup!
Whilst the testicles are the number one target in female self defence, they are not normally the first target you should attack. Males are acutely aware of their awkward vulnerability and protect them instinctively, so distraction is the key. Go for the eyes first, and a persistent attack to these will inevitably cause him to raise his hands to protect them. THEN go for his balls. Get a good hold of at least one of them and when your grip is secure, squeeze and pull down on it with all your might. If you do encounter a cup, grab the top of it and pull it down and away from his body. This will expose the testicles to an attack with the other hand. Whilst a two-handed grip will inflict greater damage, we strongly suggest that, once you are locked onto his ball with one hand, raise the other in front of your face to ward of any strikes if he begins flailing his arms about. You will need to protect yourself like this for about 15 to 20 seconds, after which severe shock will start to set in and he will be helpless. His body's natural defence will be that his stomach muscles will contract in an attempt to double his body over to protect his groin, so be aware of his head butting into your face as this happens. This contraction of the abdominal muscles will also paralyse his diaphragm and he will be unable to breathe all the while you are crushing his testicle. This will cause a lack of oxygen to his brain and he will pass into unconsciousness after 30 to 40 seconds. Don't worry that you might kill him because, once he is unconscious, his abdominals will relax allowing his breathing to recommence. Obviously you must maintain your grip until you are certain that he is unconscious or completely incapacitated.
I sincerely hope that none of you are ever subjected to this sort of attack but knowledge is power and it is best to be prepared.
If you wish to practise this defence,(and I doubt that any male partner will let you practise on him!)then get a couple of small hard-boiled eggs, unripe plums, or any other testicle-like objects and pop them in a sock. Tie this to a door handle leaving a scrotum like shape hanging, and practise grabbing them until it becomes instinctive.
I understand most high schools are now teaching this to girls in our country, and would hope that every country will eventually ensure that all girls are given this potentially life-saving skill.
Lets put an end to rape!
Kim.as I've said I've helped in self defenseman classes for girls yet some like yourself want to cause serious harm. Mine have nearly been ruptured. I doubt they could take another heavy blow
Anonymous

San Mateo, CA

#13 Dec 7, 2014
The idea of women here fantasizing that they are even attractive is laughable! These POS man haters love to ignore the real statisics of rape! Get your facts straight and leave guys alone! A bitch knows her attacker and has the decision of leaving or misleading an interested male 95 percent of the time. Keep on hating men and live your life in shame ! Wasting hard boiled eggs or fruit?
Anonymous

San Mateo, CA

#14 Dec 7, 2014
Because of gutless maggots like you most men in urban skankville areas should wear some kind of groin protection. The laws should be straight forward and clear on any kind of advance of contact this includes agressive actions taken towards men from arrogant nasty female behavior, which is by the way another statistical fact always ignored as being who initiates and reacts violently in most domestic or family disputes! Keep practicing! Teaching your nasty hate !
Chet

Tampa, FL

#15 Feb 26, 2015
kim wrote:
(...grab, squeeze, twist, pull, yada yada...)
Lets put an end to rape!
Depending on the situation, it's usually much safer and more effective to do a strike on the testicles than any sort of grab. The problem with the grab is that, while you are fumbling around down there for however long it takes to get hold of a testicle, you will have only one remaining arm to defend your face and head from the frantic barrage of adrenalin-fueled blows that his two free arms will be desperately raining down on you. Are you feeling lucky?

Forget the sock and eggs. That's nothing like the real thing. Get a real, live boyfriend or husband to make himself available to you in various states of dress, and at least find out what it's like trying to grab the balls of a stationary, compliant partner who loves and trusts you. On a naked man, you might have a fair chance of success in getting hold of a testicle pretty quickly (at which point you do indeed OWN him, head to toe, no questions asked). But when he's clothed I'm guessing you won't have much luck getting hold of one in the split-second you would have to do it in a real fight. Next, try to do it while he's not cooperating. Yeah...good luck with that. But don't take my word for it. Try it out yourself.

The only time the groin-grabbing attack would be useful would be in a certain few grappling positions or bear hugs where the attacker is a naked or lightly-clothed man (e.g. swim trunks) and where you don't have the clearance needed to execute a good powerful strike.
No, there is a lot of dangerous advice out there when it comes to women's self defense. I've met women who were under the delusion that they were completely safe from attack because "all I have to do is grab, squeeze, twist, and pull". I hope none of them got to find out the hard way how unprepared they were!

Now, an effective groin attack that doesn't require black-belt levels of power (i.e. to shatter the pelvis) is to land a impact on the testicles hard enough to jar his whole body upward. This is easiest to do with a knee from below after getting in close. Do it right or do something else. No tentative taps or glancing blows. Immediately follow it up with attacks to his head and face after his upper half involuntarily lurches forward. Even after a good knee to the groin, there are no guarantees that the fight is over. It often takes a few seconds for that uniquely ghastly sensation to creep up into his body and paralize him. Until then, he is still dangerous--perhaps even more so if he knows he only has a few seconds left before the agony and paralysis set in to render him helpless.

It also occasionally happens that a man's testicles don't really get in the way of the blow and he is unfazed. I once landed with full body weight square on my crotch on a joist while framing a building, and thank God, my balls somehow got out of the way of that one. I just kept right on working with only a little ache from my pelvic region from the force of the impact (although that was one Hell of a fright).
The balls can be unpredictable. I don't think there is such a thing as any one guaranteed fight-ending move that is likely to occur in a real fight. The closest thing might be a forceful eye-jab.
Just some things to keep in mind.
Also, if it's not clear already, the stuff outlined here is only for use in self-defense. I'm tired of seeing men getting kicked down there in movies and the like for non-self-defense reasons. It's not funny. Anything more than a light blow can result in levels of suffering that are truly horrific, even if no injury occurs. Only a psychopathic sadist would be willing to do something that horrible to another person for a joke or because he annoyed you somehow.
Al Busillo

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 13, 2015
Winter is over. If you hired a chimp to plow you're a chump.
Jill

Valley City, OH

#17 Mar 27, 2015
Best thing to do is dip your hand in his pants and squeeze till you feel the testicles pop like grapes.
Junior

Winslow, AZ

#18 Apr 16, 2015
Funny how Boys and Men believe their Balls make them stronger than a woman or girl.....Foolish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A new idea for a park. Apr '15 Jake 1
Join Us Mar '15 Al Busillo 1
News Frein used laptop during manhunt (Nov '14) Nov '14 amigo 1
News Frein may have been spotted Friday, police said (Oct '14) Oct '14 Doubting Thomas 1
News Future state police operations under scrutiny (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kelly 1
News Moscow man charged in rape of 11-year-old (Apr '12) Jan '14 John 3
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Nov '13 AlBusillo 658
More from around the web

Moscow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]