gapanese

Hawesville, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Does anyone know anything about her? She seems crazy
Jennifer Rickard

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Yes I know her.... She is my mom and yes she is crazy so I wouldn't talk about her unless u want her to go crazy on u! We love how crazy she is bc it keeps our family so exciting!:)
sandy moore

Bridgeport, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2010
yeaaaaaaaa!! that sandy moore.... so what about her? dam straight! she's crazy, gotta love her crazy azz ...so better beware of what ya write bout her or her family because carma is a bitch babyyyyyy!!!!might bite ya in da azzz!
a hudson

Madisonville, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2010
I know that's right. Don't mess with the moore family unless u won't that ass stomped. Yours truely Ashley.
brittany

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2010
ya thats right dont mess with blood its thicker than water so back off bitch
julie

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Aunt Sandy you are crazy just like the rest of us and thats what we love bout ya
Turbo

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
sandy moore wrote:
yeaaaaaaaa!! that sandy moore.... so what about her? dam straight! she's crazy, gotta love her crazy azz ...so better beware of what ya write bout her or her family because carma is a bitch babyyyyyy!!!!might bite ya in da azzz!
some Christian you are talking like that! Shame shame shame!
waiting 2 exhale

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2015
Heard she overdosed and her husband brought her crack while in the hospital. They both seem to wanted on drug arrest and on the lamb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mortons Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrica johnson joiner 1 hr Uwish 1
Wendy, she did it again !!! 3 hr Rattlesnake Pete 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Calhoun for Congr... 948
Looking for Judy Adams Jul 19 Fun 1
News Four arrested in Hopkins Co. drug bust Jun '17 Rattlesnake Pete 5
Looking to rent Jun '17 lookin to move 1
Jeri Sue Dillingham (Jan '11) May '17 Chuck 9

Mortons Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mortons Gap Mortgages