Mississippi High School Football - Mo...

Mississippi High School Football - Morton topples Neshoba Central

There are 4 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 8, 2007, titled Mississippi High School Football - Morton topples Neshoba Central. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The Morton Panthers football defeated the visiting Neshoba Central Rockets , 34-14 in Friday's non-league bout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

c dub

Torrance, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2007
morton looks pretty good so far this season.hats off to the coach on the adjustments made at the half to stop neshobas' offense GO PANTHERS !!!!!!!
Paxton Holmes

Canton, MS

#2 Oct 1, 2007
Yeah well all i know is these Panthers are having a tough time right now but things will get better because we have faith in our Panthers. We love you all. and thank you for the hard work you are doing to represent our school.
Shawn Aycock

Mary Esther, FL

#3 Dec 2, 2007
Its nothing like it was when i was there maybe if we would've had a decent coach I'd be wearing a ring.I kno everyone says that but since my first day of practice Doug Merchant ruined my high school career to anybody else on the coaching staff throughout my three years i love you all and miss you and you know who u are guys

Shawn Aycock

Mary Esther, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2007
and who is c dub Chris is that you boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened (May '13) Dec '16 Machinehead 8
News Wives of government officials arrested for shop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Abbynormal 1
News Wives of government officials arrested for shop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Bejudged 1
Debate: Marijuana - Newton, MS (Aug '10) Jan '16 Percy Snow 10
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
My Visit to Morton (Aug '14) Aug '14 MSURocks 1
Edwards (Jul '14) Jul '14 Phil 1

Morton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morton Mortgages