Since: Jul 08

601 MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

WHY IS IT THAT IF YOU ARE BLACK YOU ARE HARRASSED BY THE LAW IN LEAKE COUNTY? IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU DRIVING A WHOOPTIE OR A ESCALADE...YOU GONNA GET STOPPED BY THE WHITE OFFICERS EVERYTIME AND THEY ALWAYS SAY, "BOY YOU GOT ANY DRUGS IN YO CAR." ONE OF THESE DAYS LEAKE COUNTY POLICE GONNA HAVE TO STOP THIS RACISM!

Since: Jul 08

JACKSON, MS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

OH BOY! HERE WE GO AGAIN....ANOTHER IDIOT IN MISSISSIPPI.....WHY IS IT WHEN WE HAVE A STORM OR A NATURAL DISASTER OR SOME OTHER INCIDENT IN MISSISSIPPI...THE NEWS HAS GOT TO FIND THE PERSON WITH THEIR FINGER UP THEIR NOSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON TV.....THIS IS INSANE!!!! IF YOU'RE NOT BREAKING THE LAW THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! IF YOU'RE NOT LOADED DOWN WITH DRUGS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT......CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
CONCERNED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

That's a BUNCH of CRAP! If you break the law ur gonna get it sooner or later regardless of color!
Bob

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

That's right! If you break the law,the U.S. Constitution,then you are gonna get it sooner or later regardless of color.

The article below,given to Mr. Townsend by my pastor,has been verified by Danny Townsend(County Emergency Management Director) to be completely true.This article was given when my pastor found it on the internet and grew concerned that pastors in Kosciusko might be used for this.

Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law
http://www.greatdreams.com/political/secret_f...

Resistance to Tyranny is what it means to be an American.Simply having yellow ribbon on your car,while good,does not cut it.Blood spilled by our forfathers,yes blacks fought too,will be honored NOW.We will not be remembered in the future as the Land of the Coward,Home of the Slave! period.

Now the stage is set.Those officers that that ARE NECESSARY to societies' safety,and still wish to serve in a constitutional republic will join the resistance when the President(regardless of which one is in power) declares Martial Law police state.

I should note that many many patriots in the U.S.Military will join the resistance across the nation when that happens.They didn't go to Iraq and Afghanistan,believing in their hearts they were fighting for our freedom,to come back home and find a martial law police state in their backyards.

Sorry bud,from talking to many in the U.S. Military,they will not put up with it.Many traitors will,but many patriots won't.BUTT,they need the people to back them up their decision,and make the initial action.

The primary action of the militia presently is to educate the public,police,and military to what martial law is so that their is no fighting in Attala County to begin with.

I wish things were different,but the only way for peace is to educate your fellow man,and hope the local government stands down without violating the rights of citizens in Attala County.We will know you by your actions.

Martial Law is property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.Forced relocation to detention camps.

Hurricane Katrina is precedent.As well as the Patriot Acts(1,2,and 3),Military Commissions Act,National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive.There are many more to numerous to mention.

Be a Patriot or be a Commie.It's your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morton Discussions

Search the Morton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 11 hr Derp 1,935
Stephanie Coker (Oct '07) Apr 19 your mom 20
Tarrytown Singer Pays Tribute to WWII Era with ... Feb '14 Rob DeRocker 1
Bogus police chief Jan '14 wpj 1
Haven wade and Courtney Harrell Jan '14 theblueman 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
Check out my music (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lowenzothedarkclown 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morton Jobs

•••