Confused

Brandon, MS

#1 May 8, 2013
What happened to the comments on the shondra may murder. I saw a rant on there from one of the reagular posters and a few hours later the whole thread vanished
trmay626

Youngsville, LA

#2 May 9, 2013
That makes two of us that are curious. What was the rant about?
Curious

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
trmay626 wrote:
That makes two of us that are curious. What was the rant about?
Insider went off the deep end sounded like. Cussing an going off on everything.

Since: May 13

Youngsville, LA

#4 May 14, 2013
So instead of removing that one post the entire thread was removed?
Confused

Brandon, MS

#5 May 16, 2013
I Guess they did...It just dissapeared
Machinehead

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2016
Confused wrote:
What happened to the comments on the shondra may murder. I saw a rant on there from one of the reagular posters and a few hours later the whole thread vanished
I named names events places that tied dannie tony dale and other guy to murder and guess topix thought they might get sued. But yeah tonys burnt van. Dales freezer. His dad gone off shore. I saw it all. Guess dannie regrets letting go of my neck at when i was nineteen. Still hadnt put it all together then. But me saying theyll never stop til they find out triggered his rage. So before passing out i said okay okay dannie theyll never find out. Well i lied to him. But i survived. I dont think ive cussed in this post. Pardon my passion in this matter. But i wont stop til the truth is transparent. Thank you. Even if tina collier and the rest want to put a bullet in me.
Machinehead

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2016
trmay626 wrote:
So instead of removing that one post the entire thread was removed?
And i asked for my post to be removed because i got scared. Well as socrates it is not of my concern who wants me dead. My concern is living with myself. And ridding myself of this enormous burden i did not ask for. But your sisters entity has demanded my attention and help. You wanna talk paranormal. Ill tell you she is doing her best to bring her killers to justice. She reminds me almost everyday. I even had therapist tell me i had. To tell her ive done all i can. When i felt her back i did just that. Except i added she is gonna have to find some one to help us. Few months later i remembered van from dream. Went to mbi. From van they got 4 suspects dale was one. I remembered freezer then. Dannie is psychopath who married money grubbing non lady. See tina dumped phillip when dannie won money. He has traumatized me my entire life. So yes, im a mess. But im no liar. Im no killer. But ill fight for and defend any and every abuse. Including that of our educational, medical, and justice systems that are built to protect those with money and power. And my mothers last words to me was dont come back. Its not safe. He caused me to hate mother. Because she could never believe anyone but him. He is her mastermind. Now his accompolis is Tina.
Machinehead

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2016
What happened to muddy ms posts???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wives of government officials arrested for shop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Abbynormal 1
News Wives of government officials arrested for shop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Bejudged 1
Debate: Marijuana - Newton, MS (Aug '10) Jan '16 Percy Snow 10
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
My Visit to Morton (Aug '14) Aug '14 MSURocks 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
Check out my music (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lowenzothedarkclown 1

Morton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morton Mortgages