Next Last
ham bone

Madison, MS

#41 Nov 28, 2010
if you didnt like him why did you vote for him
UdontpayweTOW

Coffeeville, MS

#42 Dec 1, 2010
Need to get rid of the mayor and the aldermen and the police and fire depts. They don't do anything but suck up the tax money and cause us to pay extra taxes and we don't get any services worth a crap from them. Lena don't need to be a town!
noshow lena

Baton Rouge, LA

#43 Dec 12, 2010
Funny! Last I heard the Lena Fire Dept is strictly a volunteer fire dept so, I guess you can quit anytime and you will not have to be on the Fire Dept. with him. What a joke!
Upset Lena citizen

Clinton, MS

#44 Dec 23, 2010
I just found this website. I am from Lena and proud of it. The Mayor is trying to do a good job. He has taken responsibility for cleaning up the old school and gym. Any one is welcome to use these facilities. There is a deposit fee of $125 for renting the gym and a $5 charge for each person using the gym. The $125 will be refunded if no damage is done. It is a shame that soooooo many people are jealous. If you can do a better job, how about running for office the next time around. The aldermen may have differences of opinion, but isn't that what politics is all about? Our police are trying to keep our community safe. I'm pround someone is willing. I don't see any of you blowhearts out there risking your life for the job, for that matter, risking your life and using your time for the volunteer fire department. Maybe you haven't needed the police or fire fighters, yet. But you might. Before you cast stones, how about getting to work! If everyone world work as hard as you gripe, the town would be a great city.
LENA39094

United States

#45 Dec 23, 2010
I totally agree with the above statement....
Townsend3

United States

#46 Apr 7, 2011
I thank God everyday for our police in Lena. I remember when we had beer cans and bottles and paper all over our church grounds and I remember how people drove through Lena wide open and had no respect for our streets or our citizens. That has changed since Mr.Johnson was hired. If you're breaking the law then you deserve a ticket and I promise you if you come through Lena acting a fool if the MHP or Sheriff don't get you first you can better believe Lena will hook you up! Ya'll can talk all the trash you want about our Mayor or our Chief... but both of them are doing one helluva job so shut your crap up. I'm proud of Jamie and Ken!!!!
Boone342

United States

#47 Jul 20, 2011
KENNETH THAMES who is the so called mayor of Lena is a big f'ing joke! Nobody takes that guy seriously. He's a big bag of hot air and can never shut it. He always wants to talk about what he's done and how good he's done for Lena and the people. Just because you use prisoners to do free labor and throw some paint over some rust dont make you God man. You're a joke!
Shampipple

United States

#48 Aug 28, 2011
I don't likes the mayor. Hes gonna try and stop me and tells me i gots to get my tag on my car when i just bought it. that the police job and not his but i just bought my car so i was not illegal. he need to take his a$$ to the house and sit down. idiot!
Thorton9042

Coffeeville, MS

#49 Sep 11, 2011
Don't feel bad Shampiple the man tried to flag me down at the washurteria one day and hollared out at me and said i didnt stop at a stop sign. He almost got beat down!
FormerAlderman

Meridian, MS

#50 Oct 25, 2011
Total IDIOT....The Mayor Is A Joke!!!!
Johnbrown

Meridian, MS

#51 Aug 7, 2012
The Mayor is the biggest joke I've ever seen. My God Lena should close it's doors and go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Newton, MS (Aug '10) May 16 stay clean 9
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
My Visit to Morton (Aug '14) Aug '14 MSURocks 1
Edwards (Jul '14) Jul '14 Phil 1
News Comcast awarding scholarships to 14 Mississippi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Who Cares 1
Stephanie Coker (Oct '07) Apr '14 your mom 20
News Tarrytown Singer Pays Tribute to WWII Era with ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rob DeRocker 1
More from around the web

Morton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]