My Visit to Morton
MSURocks

San Diego, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2014
There was a guy that used to live in Morton named Stan. He must have been around 18 or so when I visited there - around 1995 or so. He was involved with this little blonde girl - she was 14, I think. She hit on me, but touching a 14 year old is pretty much molestation, so I didn't go for it. She told me that he hit her a lot, too.

He got upset and wanted to beat me up - even though I didn't do anything. He was with like 50 people that seemed to want to see a fight, and I was the "outsider" - so I didn't want get caught up in some mob. But that was a real b*tch move on his part. I wish I would have broken his nose.

So my question is this. Does anyone know this guy? Or the girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened (May '13) Mar '18 Saracoward1968 9
News Wives of government officials arrested for shop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Abbynormal 1
News Wives of government officials arrested for shop... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Bejudged 1
Debate: Marijuana - Newton, MS (Aug '10) Jan '16 Percy Snow 10
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
Check out my music (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lowenzothedarkclown 1

Morton Jobs

Personal Finance

Morton Mortgages