elizabeth terrell of morton il.

elizabeth terrell of morton il.

Posted in the Morton Forum

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2011
HOME-WRECKER!!!!!BORN March 4, 1992. She thinks she is all grown-up, SLEEPING with A 39 YR. OLD MAN, Who has been married ( 19 YRS) Has 3 kids, 1 grandson.
Liz, knew he was married but didnt care, she knew he had kids, She Dont care.Now Liz, is sending texts to his wifes phone (WHICH HER CHILDREN USES TO) Trying to get stuff started. I think she needs to come on downand let the wife take care of the problem.
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? The old man (PERV.)Is nolonger the problem,Took care of.
Elizabeth Terrell, does not know when to STOP!!!!
So who ever reads this, Liz couldnt keep her own husband happy, So she moved onto fresh meat, Look what happened, she tore a family apart. Now she is HARASSING the wife and kids.
Who thinks she needs her butt wooped by a grown-up?
Go ahead Liz, move south, Lets see what happens. Im done playing these childish games with you.
thats right

Helenwood, TN

#2 Jun 29, 2011
stomp her a**!!!!!!!
where were her parents when all this was going on?
shit, someone needs to stomp both there a**es.
someone needs to ground her.
fedup

Helenwood, TN

#3 Jun 29, 2011
who is this girl???

Peoria, IL

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Tell her Mom

Wartburg, TN

#5 Jun 30, 2011
she knows and she just dont care, she was taking him to her so called godmothers house to screw. they let this go on. these people are retarded.worst thing about this is, i didnt even know, he was still comming home and things were normal,he was sleeping with her and still sleeping with me.
men are so stupid,never happy with what they got.
and ill tell you she worked at day inn at the time in morton il, beside star transport, and lord knows how many guys she messed around with while the boss was looking, she was prob. doing him to.
im a little upset, i tried to be a good person but she will not stop, and i cant take no more. i dont care who knows. i know i couldnt keep him here. but i will not act like a whore to keep my man. he found her already.
liz

Morton, IL

#6 Jul 13, 2011
i am elizabeth terrell and i didnt freakin know ya dumb a** he had me straight freakin fooled..i made a mistake i moved on after i got over the fact that hes a good lier and the loss of our son. u r so different on here than fb, ur a real winner here. i now dont go w anyone cuz they all just hurt people..i wouldnt of kept goin w him if i wouldnt been fooled by him. i had 2 look on fb 2 find out. looks like ur the one who cant let go of the past smart one.
lilmami

Canton, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2011
look this is liz step mom and if anyone thinks they r going to put their damn hands on my daughter they have to go thru me first it is not her fault that he was messing around on his wife she didnt know that he was married until it was to late he is the one that promised her the world and i willo not sit here and let anyone talk shit about my daughter so back the fuck off or get hurt
stacy

Wartburg, TN

#8 Jul 15, 2011
let me tell you this, of all the things i went through with you and robert, i think after i had left you a message on your phone, Jan. 1, 2011, you would have gotten the picture, but you kelp seeing him after that so that tells me your no better that he is...
yes i was trying to understand what you were going through, but robert is gone and you have enough nerve to text my phone knowing it was the one you and he screwed me over on and tore my family apart, with dirty photos and text, voice mail. so im going to tell you one last time im done with your little child games you can also tell your so called mom if that is what you want to call that, is if you are so concerned with her wellfare now,when you should have been concerned when this was going on in the begining, you must have been screwing him too..... because i dont care what you have to say but when a whore like this is walking around she splitting up families, you and her so called godmother isnt worth the dog shit i rake off the bottom of my shoe.. why dont you be a parent and bust this kids a**, that just might keep her pants up. i dont know why you want to acted like a parent now. she already done the damage. my kids use my phone, you, liz and robert have torn there life apart.so i guess if you cant have his son then that means i guess my kids cant have their father... good job liz and her family you did it.. arnt you so proud... dont fuck with me. oh you already have a father why would you want to marry a man that is old enough to be your father.cant get that kind of loving from your old man...?i guess i am the winner, i got crap, you got it all, im the winner....let her show up at my door, i dont care if she is your daughter, i will bust her ass where you wouldnt...
stacy

Wartburg, TN

#9 Jul 15, 2011
i thought it was over, but you had to text my phone where my child seen it. you have no idea what you have done too my kids, im sure you dont care.its kind of hard to let go when you cant stop texting my phone looking for robert. you knew that was his old number. dont play stupid.... i mean it i dont care anymore stop with all this because ill bust your ass.you wanted him so bad, you got him,,, enjoy!!!!!!!!!! im not so sure if you werent 17 when this all started, where where were your parents?? so sad.....
stacy

Wartburg, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2011
bring it on mom!!!!!!!
lilmami

Canton, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2011
ok if u r so over it then u wouldnt of started all this online just leave my family alone the damage is done so get over it and move on u cant sit here and blame my daughter when he is the one that started it he came to her she didnt know about u until it was to late
stacy

Oneida, TN

#12 Jul 18, 2011
i want poeple to know what kind of person she really is, a home wrecker, she has lied to you, she knew he was married, because i told her he was, in january 2011. robert or liz cannot tell the truth, will not tell the truth.
i think you need to stay out of it and let her take care of the mess she and robert has created. like i said i dont care anymore, my chilren will not be hurt anymore by liz,robert or you.
i think you need to set down and find out the truth about what really happened, before you start running your mouth. someone will get hurt and it wont be my kids or me this time..
its a little late for you to start acting like a mother when you knew your so called daughter, was playing the role of a whore.. she knew so dont let her lie to you...and stop telling me to let it go. lets see you let something like this go. i know you cant do it.... if you could then you are not human or you are just a cold hearted person.
stacy

Oneida, TN

#13 Jul 18, 2011
i will not write nothing else unless she starts her stuff again.
i will say this much i dont care what poeple think of me anymore.
i had giving liz some advice when i was talking to her on facebook. i think it might have been a waste.
but im taking this advice fore myself.....i have lost my way but i am going to get it back.
the lord will not give up on you, and he will not put on you what you can not handle..it just makes you stonger....
liz

Morton, IL

#14 Jul 19, 2011
do u remember when i said he was a pretty good freakin lier? that time that i guess it was u that called i didnt even listen to it, as soon as i heard a womans voice i deleted it. then he came to see me a few days later beggin & cryin 4 me 2 take him back. i asked who it was he said that he had some lady he knew act like his wife cuz he was drunk & didnt know what to do. he begged my whole family to let him come back. it tore me 2 pieces because of the fact that all of that stress caused me to miscarry braelen. i was too stupid 2 c that he was a lyin bastard, i couldnt see how he would have been because he was with me several days a week did anything and everything for me even though i said he didnt need to. he even bought things for our son. when he came back my godmother told him that the shit he pulled caused me 2 loose the baby & he freaked. i just wanted him around to help heal the loss, he stayed with me for a few days. i wish i would of looked on facebook or realized how much of an ass he is alot sooner. i am honestly sorry this had to happen. hell he lied sayin he's divorced, said he was alot younger than what he really was, said he was in the military, & alot lot more. & what got me was we were together christmas eve and spent the night together then woke up christmas mornin he got me breakfast while i was @ work and then he asked me 2 marry him. and the saturday before valentines he said he was picking me up to we could go to one of them chapels so we can get married. i was septical about that part but excited, glad i didnt change my famiy plans cuz he never showed up but he kept callin and textin me for a while after that..until i saw on facebook.
liz

Morton, IL

#15 Jul 19, 2011
& yes u did say that sayin about what u cant handle. thats y i tried my darnedest to move on until i got a message from a friend sayin i need 2 look this up & i did. i admit @ first i wanted 2 scream & cuss u out & whatever else. then i prayed and calmed down & realized its over & now i have had a permotion w/in the first 90 days i was @ my job, im goin back to school for a phlebotomist, i have lost 45-50 pounds since september. & i now lean more on the lord 2 get me through even though i do have my hot headed moments. i know u wont for give me & i know robert didnt & wont ask me for forgiveness but in my mind i had 2 for give him & me & u for all this because i would never be able to move on other wise. But i will never move on from the fact that i lost my son because of all this.
stacy

Oneida, TN

#16 Jul 20, 2011
I guess im a hothead to, but when that text came in, that was the breaking point. my kids didnt have a christmas because of all this. my son set on his birthday and cried,ill say this much watching my children break made me hate.
i have lost my way, i let this hate take me over.i came up their twice, sat in star yard just waiting.
i thought all this was over,every time i try to move on,to put our lives back together, some thing else comes up, its starting to get old.
right now i cannot forgive, my family is torn apart.i just wanted people to see what you guys have done to my family.
liz

Morton, IL

#17 Jul 28, 2011
i said my sorry for my part. i thought he was a good man but i guess i was wrong. once i found proof that he was married i was done. & i have stayed to my self since then, i do not want to hurt anyone else even though i didnt mean to & i was just followin my heart i hurt people that i didnt want to (u & your family). i know u may never forgive me & i now know i shouldnt have listened to roberts lies (but he lied to me & my whole family, i thought if he was a stand up guy he wouldnt lie @ least to my family so i believe all of the lies) and i know he still says he doesnt have my things in his truck but he did @ one time & i gave up on tryin to get them.
liz

Morton, IL

#19 Aug 4, 2011
so i have been thinking alot about what u said (stacy) when u were messaging me on fb. well ive been praying alot the last few days and have felt so much closer to God than I have ever felt before. i know i have a long long way to go but i know that i can get through anything with his help if i just lean on him. and i am thinking about becomming a convert in my church very soon. i know u hate me but i just want to say i am very sorry, i doubt u will but i hope u will for give me one day. and most of all thank u for making me realize that the lord is always there to help u get through it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Apr 11 Tony 247
Horror Fans!!!!!!!!!! Apr 8 News Reporter 1
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Apr 8 USS LIBERTY 2
dean collins (Nov '12) Apr 2 FriendofDean 2
Best Bakery in Peoria (Oct '13) Mar 29 Peoria 3
News Bernardi's North to open in Dunlap (Aug '08) Mar 29 Will 7
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Mar '17 Belchrist 1,216

Morton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morton Mortgages