ineedyourhelp

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I m looking for anyone with information on the man I was told is my biological father. I am 30 years old and live in OH with my 3 children. My mothers name is Nita. She is 50. I learnrd the name of my biological father when I was 17. i have been searching for information ver since. All I was told was that he (Russell Pender)was much older than my mother and a vietnam veteran. They met at a bus stop in Jackson, OH. I was born in April 1982. I would really like to know where I come from and if I have any family out there. I would like to be able to tell my children and to have a medical history. I lost a child in 2004 due to a blood clotting disorder. I would like to know if this is heriditary. If there is anyone out there who knows the family or who I can contact please email me at [email protected] serious replies only. Thank you.
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Sounds like another gold digger looking for money.
Nothing to see here folks.

But where you can go to look at action is the HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse.
You watch real men having gay sex with other men in our open play areas.
Or better yet join in the action.
If you find that perfect gay man you can take him to a private room for some good man2man action.
When you're ready to relax try our whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and patio.
You can strut yourself and walk around proud and naked everywhere but the lobby.

So escape from the gold diggers and come to the best gay bathouse in Illinois.
HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse.
Ask for LONNY and remember no gold diggers allowed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Apr 11 Tony 247
Horror Fans!!!!!!!!!! Apr 8 News Reporter 1
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Apr 8 USS LIBERTY 2
dean collins (Nov '12) Apr 2 FriendofDean 2
Best Bakery in Peoria (Oct '13) Mar 29 Peoria 3
News Bernardi's North to open in Dunlap (Aug '08) Mar 29 Will 7
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Mar '17 Belchrist 1,216

Morton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morton Mortgages