how many "bad apples" are in the bush...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Joe Mataratz

Downers Grove, IL

#84 Apr 9, 2009
emnde wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Joe, I did see that George donated money to Culver($250.00) and I beleive he only did it because he was running for trustee,I say this because, last year he donated the luncheon for the teachers at Culver and he told us back then he will no longer be able to donate anything for the "Teacher Appreciation Week" that we have every year, so I beleive it was political move. You get out and vote too!
Actually Diana, according to George, he donated to the teachers for the past 3 years, did anyone else? He also committed to doing it again this year. He said he was asked by someone when he was there for the donation and his reply was yes. Maybe you should follow up with this and see if he is telling the truth. Maybe if everyone did a little more helping and a little less critcizing, the world, or at least Niles, would be a better place. It also seems like you have had the experience of meeting him according to your statement. You said he told "us". What is he like?
Happy Niles Resident

Chicago, IL

#85 Apr 9, 2009
"Check it out" the people have spoken and George won handily. Let it be. You have a good man that even most of the other candidates have vouched for. You should be more worried about Dan Ryan who likes to bully people at the polling places with his henchman driving him around.
Happy Niles Resident

Chicago, IL

#86 Apr 9, 2009
Also one more thing "Check it out" from what I understand an Illinois background check of George was done and it came up clean. Yes George was convicted of a felony as a minor but it is starting to look like a certain Dan Ryan had a minors records that were expunged opened up which is a federal offense. Once these records are sealed they are not on your record and can't be held against a person.
Check it out

Chicago, IL

#87 Apr 9, 2009
The people have spoken? I suppose they did in Tinley Park also where the well informed voters cast their ballots to re-elect a candidate for village clerk who died before the polls opened.

Unless the Governor issues a pardon, Alpogianis will continue to be ineligible to serve. He was a young adult, not a minor when several of his criminal cases were prosecuted.
Happy Niles Resident

Chicago, IL

#88 Apr 9, 2009
17 is a minor any way you cut it.
syentifik

Herrin, IL

#89 Jul 16, 2012
y'all are a bunch of retards read this B. RESTORATION OF RIGHTSIREMOVAL OF DISABILITIES
The right to vote is automatically restored upon release from prison. Ill. Const. art. 111, 5 2; Ill. Comp. Stat. ch. 730, 5 515-5-5(c). The right to hold public office is automatically restored upon completion of sentence. Ill. Comp. Stat. ch. 730, 5 5/5-5-5(b)all you uneducated idiots need to get up on your game before you start spitting or typing things you know nothing about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morton Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is more useless at the Stone Park Fire Dept. (May '09) 25 min Truth Finder 10
Beautify Lake St. Fri Fiore123 23
News Skokie man is charged with sexual assault of pa... (Sep '08) Thu Johnson Mora 19
MP Police selling raffle tickets on duty for th... Thu WILDBILL 12
Joseph Fosco American News Post (Jan '14) Thu Cappellini 11
Lenny Lapaglia R.I.P. (Jul '13) Wed Dave P 52
News Oat Flakes gone but not forgotten (Nov '07) Sep 19 Amy 174

Morton Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morton Grove Mortgages