Posted in the Morrow Forum

kaitlynn

Wilmington, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2013
He messages me in facebook we talk a lot but I don'tknow him
Dumbass

Wilmington, OH

#2 Apr 23, 2014
obviously he does not message you on facebook if you can not even spell his last name correct..
Some bitch that knows him

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2014
So why the f*** make a topic about him about his facebook. I mean seriously there is not much to say but only that he lives in Midland with his mom step dad and other siblings and he works on cars and is a complete a**hole kid that has no respect for his brother Justin or his real dad! And his name is spelled Buescher just to let you know.
fuckyou

Batavia, OH

#4 May 10, 2015
Some bitch that knows him wrote:
So why the f*** make a topic about him about his facebook. I mean seriously there is not much to say but only that he lives in Midland with his mom step dad and other siblings and he works on cars and is a complete a**hole kid that has no respect for his brother Justin or his real dad! And his name is spelled Buescher just to let you know.
Haha. Well let's see, he is about to be 19 with his OWN house OWN vehicles, a beautiful baby boy and his girlfriend who will fuck you up.. Y'all better just leave his name out of your mouth. He has a reason to be an ass to Justin and his father but none of you even know the kid so quit jumping to conclusions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Hines who's he dating 9 hr Rav 4
Whispering Meadows 13 hr Kimlynnhughes1019 1
Scott Burris---Slumlord... Mon White Trash Briar 7
Paul ross Aug 29 Just wondering 1
Does anyone know a Jay Bledsoe or he could go b... Aug 23 xxxxxxxx 1
Fed up with the druggies! Aug 23 LostMyAppetite 5
Class of 99 girls Aug 22 Owen Brigsby 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages