city employee
i want to no

Oak Hill, OH

#1 Jul 16, 2014
what is one of our street people getting arrested for bothering people under 1200 bond he was caught on city time and vehicle lets get on this and fire him then we will be rid of one of them
we no all about it

Oak Hill, OH

#2 Jul 16, 2014
we need to call the newspaper on the street people in morrow do we pay them to do what they do instead of working I would like to have a job like that where is our city manager and council members when all of this is going on where is his brother the mayor and the other brother a council member get rid of all of them we need a little shake up in town
No one knows

Dayton, OH

#3 Jul 17, 2014
What town are you talking about?
Leo

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jul 17, 2014
No one knows wrote:
What town are you talking about?
Morrow
WHO

Dayton, OH

#5 Jul 17, 2014
What employee?
Shame on you

Dayton, OH

#6 Jul 17, 2014
I'm sick of people bashing anyone who tries to do anything good for Morrow. Maybe if Ms.Sour Face, Mr. High Porch, and Mr. Repeat all spent half the time helping their community and not trying to make people's lives terrible then maybe our town would be a better place to live. Whoever voted on these clowns or promoted them shame on you, look on the website and see who is not involved in any community projects. I hope your lies bite you in the rear. Pull your heads out of your a** and do something to help the people of Morrow, showing up to a meeting and making an a** out of yourself doesn't count. Mr. Mayor's bother, Mr. Mayor's other brother, and Mr. Mayor thank you for all you do and thank you for not letting some antagonist stop the hard work to make Morrow better. For the older people on facebook you should know better I would expect that kind of behavior from 12 year olds not mature women. So I challenge all of you to do something positive for the kids or elderly in Morrow or be quite no one wants to hear it.
we no all about it

Oak Hill, OH

#7 Jul 18, 2014
try doing something yourself instead of all the b s u are wriing e elderly does get help from people u don't even no about if u would check into things before u run off at the mouth u might learn something what do u do for all these people I doubt if u even live in town
we no all about it

Oak Hill, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2014
morrow ohio where else
i didnt no

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 20, 2014
I thought you meant Clarksville like where you live...that was what confused me
we no all about it

Oak Hill, OH

#10 Jul 20, 2014
I do not live in Clarksville thank u very much mr mayor never lived their I live in the village of morrow so that is how much u no about me if u want to no about me just ask I will tell u anything I have nothing to hide do u
i didnt no

Dayton, OH

#11 Jul 20, 2014
sorry you don't
i didnt no

Dayton, OH

#12 Jul 20, 2014
and seems like you are hiding your identity! Easier that way isnt it!
we no all about it

Oak Hill, OH

#13 Jul 21, 2014
why are u so worried about g help them seniors and them little kids u were so worried abot and help the town grow so your worries are over tks
ExposeThem

Bellville, OH

#14 Oct 12, 2014
Shame on you wrote:
I'm sick of people bashing anyone who tries to do anything good for Morrow. Maybe if Ms.Sour Face, Mr. High Porch, and Mr. Repeat all spent half the time helping their community and not trying to make people's lives terrible then maybe our town would be a better place to live. Whoever voted on these clowns or promoted them shame on you, look on the website and see who is not involved in any community projects. I hope your lies bite you in the rear. Pull your heads out of your a** and do something to help the people of Morrow, showing up to a meeting and making an a** out of yourself doesn't count. Mr. Mayor's bother, Mr. Mayor's other brother, and Mr. Mayor thank you for all you do and thank you for not letting some antagonist stop the hard work to make Morrow better. For the older people on facebook you should know better I would expect that kind of behavior from 12 year olds not mature women. So I challenge all of you to do something positive for the kids or elderly in Morrow or be quite no one wants to hear it.
If your sick of the bashing, do us all a favor and and leave! Morrow is full of CORRUPTIONS and it's one generation after the next that get elected on promises. I'll give you the Who, What, Where, Why, When and How if you apologize to the community for the Corruption your part of. You have drug test failure, thieves, liars and much more, who work for or, are part of that community and town. Cover my back and I'll cover yours. This is the way things are done! If you want change, vote it in! It's OBVIOUS which above family wrote this comment......Lol....how pitiful.....
Id like to know

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2014
Wait a minute someone in morrow failed a drug test? Is it a council member?
I no L

Amelia, OH

#16 Nov 2, 2014
I think the clerk of courts got a DWI recently

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Baptist camp being sued (Feb '10) Jan 15 Girl with no name 44
caleb reel (Mar '17) Jan 14 Cbob 2
Marian bause (Sep '15) Jan 13 nadia 8
Why Little Miami Schools will always be broke! (Aug '14) Jan 4 randy 33
Guy named Joseph works at dominos? Jan 3 Queen 1
The All American Drive Thru, no longer American... (Apr '17) Dec 27 rebekah 5
Rape of girl 1978, rapist former friend of john... Dec '17 johnnyappleseed 1

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance