concerned citizen

Bergholz, OH

#1 May 31, 2013
who do u people think u are taking peoples house do u need a place for your canoe rental or a fruit market or maybe a place to sell wood those houses have been their a long time but no u all have to get nosey and bother people I hope u have to buy them a new house what about the big white block house down the street eyesore //but maybe that is not big enough for u the streetlights does look good u put in and the street but why bother with people who has been their for so long I think we need another park called the mayors park .so I hope they sue u until u cant buy yourself a pepsi good luck to the doughman family
citizen

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Yell, why does the town think they can just do what they want to. You would think they would be worried about the town going under but no they want to destroy people's house. If they are so concern about fixen up the town you would think they would try to get some business like stores or restraunt's to come to town. Morrow needs NEW people to get in on the council so things can get done, you can see the people in office has not done anything for the town so put new people in that want's to help the town grow!!!
Yes

Vandalia, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2013
What u mean mayors park. U mean like Phegley park?
Oh boy

Vandalia, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2013
It seems a lot better to me now. I've been here just a few years but have seen a major improvement in the town in the last few years. I have lived here on and off and seen both the old and new council. I like the new direction the city is going now. Just my opinion. My husband likes it too.
Morrow has small fish

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2013
Oh boy wrote:
It seems a lot better to me now. I've been here just a few years but have seen a major improvement in the town in the last few years. I have lived here on and off and seen both the old and new council. I like the new direction the city is going now. Just my opinion. My husband likes it too.
The people with titles, such as the Mayor is a small fish In a small pond. He'll never be anything anymore than he thinks he is now. Wife is the money maker. Little brother on board as a councilman who counterfeited money when his daddy was mayor, we have TWO FELONS on board, one just got off because daddy worked out a deal with the locals and the other tall skinny drunk that sells drugs from his home. Same family, same corruption as in the past, just a different decade! The street lights and paving looks good in the 3 brothers neighborhood! Nice set up! You think the average resident doesn't watch your sneaky little deeds you try to sell to the residence. Your just trying to raise your own property values! Just look at the last election results, little by little, people are seeing right through you.....pitiful little pond...you say you've been here a few years, ask how many employees failed drug test and why was this hushed up? What about the towns insurance rates when someone dies because of negligence and hush ups? Same stuff, different day!!!
Sad day

Dayton, OH

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Election Day was interesting? Just when you thought things couldn't get worse look who got elected! Definitely a step backwards. I used to work for the village when that person was on before . I can tell you the real truth, and I will. Definitely the residents of Morrow lost in the last election. Keep your eyes peeled. Watch and listen. Who is the new mayor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Briner Tue Paul Briner 2
News County's Secret Service Officer leaving to be p... (Jan '07) May 21 Mirranda Steffanni 3,319
Dump The Trump May 21 BurnItDown 9
green meadows children (Jul '14) May 20 GM sucks butt 3
Ice ice baby May 12 BurnItDown 2
Mark Hollon Jr. My Father (May '11) May 10 Mark Hollon 10
News Appeal Denied For Convicted Murderer, Vincent Doan (Mar '09) May 9 owen001 144
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages