Peddlers Mall Lex. KY

Peddlers Mall Lex. KY

Posted in the Morrow Forum

Frugal

Danville, OH

#1 Jan 1, 2014
What do you think of the new increase on your sales they just raised the 4 % that they charge on your sales to a big jump to 6 % man I think they are getting greedy .
Wonder how many vendors will be leaving it after seeing that increase
It bad enough that you have to pay 132.00 per month for a booth but now you are charged an additional 6 % on the dollar sure cuts into those profits .
I guess that will be for all 20 some peddlers mall they have .
They never seem to keep that new section of booth rented
I think this will hurt them badly in the long run .
There is too many vendors in the place anyway for one to make an good money there I am thinking about pulling out and looking else where .Bigger the place the less one makes 700 and some booths it just don't work out that good
I have booths in smaller flea malls and they all do good .This place is just too many vendors in one place .Now 6 % that a bit too much of a jump I am in other places and they are only run 3 %.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know nikki cox from franklin ohio. Jan 18 Big John 1
Kings Mills Music Thread (May '12) Jan 17 Musikologist 18
Lebanon Area Junkie Report (Nov '15) Jan 16 Lee County Thinker 23
Jar Jumpers of Clinton County Jan 16 stunned148 21
News Showdown looms between GOP 'golden boy' and vet... Jan 12 Pops 3
What to do about them sniches Jan 5 Glock 21 3
Mom says kids target of racism in Lebanon schools (May '15) Jan 4 maineiac04631 4

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages