Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

If you vote for the August school levy, you are a fool! You are destroying your ability to sell your property, with such high taxes! They will never STOP! Enough is never enough- just more waste! Think about it!
CDD

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Mary wrote:
If you vote for the August school levy, you are a fool! You are destroying your ability to sell your property, with such high taxes! They will never STOP! Enough is never enough- just more waste! Think about it!
You realize this won't change your taxes at all, right?
Mary

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

CDD wrote:
<quoted text>
. What I realize, with perfect vision is a large pail with a hundred holes, and property owners losing their homes, trying to fill it! A seeing eye dog should take over the school boards and create a business on what you need- not what you want! That difference is the difference between profit and loss! You do it with your money, but not with mine! Too deep?
Anna

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

CDD wrote:
<quoted text>
. Does the voter REALIZE that they wii get a tax reduction if this goes down? I know your signs made that clear, huh? CDD. Huh?
Mary

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Anna wrote:
<quoted text>. Does the voter REALIZE that they wii get a tax reduction if this goes down? I know your signs made that clear, huh? CDD. Huh?
. Mark North needs more cash, another levy, back to back! They saw how you buckled on the sixth! Will the same 2300 support this in November or not? Maybe they will tea party and the 1100 will come out with the Tuesday non voters and nip this in the bud! As was said before, enough waste is enough! What do you think?
Faye

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>. Mark North needs more cash, another levy, back to back! They saw how you buckled on the sixth! Will the same 2300 support this in November or not? Maybe they will tea party and the 1100 will come out with the Tuesday non voters and nip this in the bud! As was said before, enough waste is enough! What do you think?
. The signs are showing up in the employees yards- it's time!
our time 2 say NO

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Has this school board gone bonkers? We don't need another levy. We need to get rid of these board members and replace them with someone who can save a few bucks. To Faye, Mary and Anna we have to get the word out and let you friends know just what is going on at the lebanon schools. I just saw a sign in town that said it best. " NO MORE TAXES VOTE NO ON SCHOOL LEVY " We are all taxes out. If you want to read some of the minutes of the school board meetings click on lebanonschoolfacts.com and read how Donna Davis Norris ( yea the wife of the lebanon council member James Norris II ) calls anyone opposed to a new tax hiking levy a KKK member. That's her words no mine, read it for youeself. Then after you see what is happening there click on lebanonschoolfactII You can't make this stuff up.
Faye

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

our time 2 say NO wrote:
Has this school board gone bonkers? We don't need another levy. We need to get rid of these board members and replace them with someone who can save a few bucks. To Faye, Mary and Anna we have to get the word out and let you friends know just what is going on at the lebanon schools. I just saw a sign in town that said it best. " NO MORE TAXES VOTE NO ON SCHOOL LEVY " We are all taxes out. If you want to read some of the minutes of the school board meetings click on lebanonschoolfacts.com and read how Donna Davis Norris ( yea the wife of the lebanon council member James Norris II ) calls anyone opposed to a new tax hiking levy a KKK member. That's her words no mine, read it for youeself. Then after you see what is happening there click on lebanonschoolfactII You can't make this stuff up.
Remember to vote on Tuesday- no one can do it for you- remember" your rent will also raise! Vote. vote. vote! The 5 th!
Levy Pases

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

We got it passed despite you haters
Hater

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Levy Pases wrote:
We got it passed despite you haters
wait till the tax bills come out and we will talk again employee!
Hater

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Hater wrote:
<quoted text> wait till the tax bills come out and we will talk again employee!
You must be a teacher- check your spelling on PASES! lol
Levy Passes

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

No, a parent who will see there kids in schools that are safe and see my property values rise because of good schools. I would not be a teacher because I would never belong to a union they are the biggest problem with our schools. Lebanon does a better than average job despite the unions on keeping costs reasonably low. If you don't like how tings are get personally active in trying to fix our schools and help the kids. not tearing down the community by killing the schools.
Hater

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Levy Passes wrote:
No, a parent who will see there kids in schools that are safe and see my property values rise because of good schools. I would not be a teacher because I would never belong to a union they are the biggest problem with our schools. Lebanon does a better than average job despite the unions on keeping costs reasonably low. If you don't like how tings are get personally active in trying to fix our schools and help the kids. not tearing down the community by killing the schools.
. Do a spell check on this one , your problem is you are not smart enough to have an opinion, much less kids! You are what the unions need to destroy schools!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morrow Discussions

Search the Morrow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue xxxrayted 25,324
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Tue worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Tue squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr 14 Repub 187
black cop Apr 12 Pud 5
blan roads! Apr 9 Annoyed 4
Miami Valley Racing Apr 7 Sammy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••