Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

So by now I imagine everyone has read the latest "press release," written and submitted my the public relations expert aka the Blanchester Police Chief in the Wilmington News Journal. The waste of paper local news agency, that just prints what they are told to print instead of actually investigating a story before printing false made up facts or publishing pictures of ACCUSED BUT NOT CONVICTED citizens.

While I cannot say for sure that there was no meth lab on highland avenue, I can say for sure as someone who lives in the neighborhood of highland avenue in Blan that there were NO complaints about high traffic in this neighborhood because there was no more traffic after Williams release from prison than there was before he was released from prison. Concerning the bikers that were there, maybe they were part of the outlaws, maybe they weren't. That said, it's not illegal to be a member of a bike club last time I checked. And none of the supposed evil bikers were arrested. Mr. Curl had "drug instruments," which when translated means a marijuana pipe. Not a crack pipe. Not equipment to use meth. The hypodermic needles were at the house in abundance, but the reason they were there was because Mr. Williams and Mr. Curls mother was a type II diabetic. The home belongs to the parents, a family that has lived in this neighborhood for decades. Sadly their mother passed away a couple months ago. Diabetic supplies are not illegal.

I would suggest that if you live in Blanchester and the police chief gets a bug in his crawl for you, that you best not have allergy medication, cleaning supplies or god forbid diabetes or any disease that requires injections, because its a sure ticket to false charges being filed. Your trash may disappear as well on trash day well before the garbage truck comes because this is a tactic that the BPD uses, steal your trash, to investigate it for drug related waste items.

I have no issue with drug users or drug dealers being investigated, arrested, and tried in court, IF they are indeed guilty or if their is probable cause. But I am also a firm believer that if police don't act honorably and use the power with integrity that it will break down society and put a huge gap between ordinary citizens and law enforcement which leads to chaos.

Now, if you are reading this thinking that its not possible that this is going on I hope you are knocking on wood right now hoping it doesn't happen to you, your family, your neighbors. Hoping that you don't find out first hand how simple it is for this police chief to abuse your rights as an American citizen. As a lifelong member of this community who has never been in trouble, I am still concerned about the civil rights violations going on here because at the end of the day I am not so naive to think that it can't or won't happen to me.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

WELL. FREAKING. SAID!! I hate these cops, theres not enough crime in Blan so they have to go around creating it! I bet The Chief and Officer Noah are good butt buddies cause they are exactly alike! Arrogant a**holes and compulsive liars.
get real

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

why do you who live in blanchester realy beleve that everything is fine but yet almost every day im hearing of someone that died over overdosing, yea your right how dare them strike down on drugs in that town
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm not saying anythings fine in Blanchester. Theres some real big P.O.S's in Blan and its filled with nothing but druggies but that doesnt mean the cops need to go create more problems. These cops follow people around like EVERYONE is a criminal, and they blow things way out of proportion. They will harass you if you're seen talking to anyone involved with any drugs, even if you dont do anything and have a clean record. They keep pulling someone I know over for no reason whatso ever and harassed them for an hour wanting to search their car because the person had to many motor oil and transmission fluid(sealed)bottles in their car one time(because their car leaks). They lie about everything and make stuff up just because they are bored and like being the center of attention in the newspaper. The only reason why the police chief is still there is because the crooked mayor and him are best friends. The counsil and citizens of Blan have all complained and wanted him fired years ago. Noah was made to quit or be fired from Blan at one time years ago for to many complaints of him harassing people and thinking he could handle people however he wanted, until someone fought an arrest in court and won.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

And yet the Osborn family is allowed to live and deal there with out anything done. Jeff is a big time dealer so is Mike, Women beating drug dealing losers.And thats why I moved out of that town.
skinny kenny

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

does anyone know if jim kilmer still lives in blan? old school friend.
getfeal

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

For real granny get yourself some facts neither jeff nor mike live in clinton county much less blan and the cops in that corrupt little so called town are the ressonthey left

Since: Jan 13

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

This happened to me. They knocked down my door at 7:30 in the morning with guns pointed at me and my children. The items found was what would be in any typical American household. They charged me with a bunch of bullshit and everything ended up being dropped. My children are still terrified when someone knocks on the door or when they see a cop. I lost my place to live I got kicked out of my doctors office I had children services investigating me asking my children ridiculous questions. My 9 year old daughter went to school the next day for the lunch lady to show her the Wilmington news journal with my picture on the front news journal saying I was accused of using drugs. I've never been in trouble or have ever exposed my children to that kind of life. It's very sad that the blanchester police can ruin a family the way that they did. My sons a type 1 diabetic and they as well was going through my trash. They found lithium batteries. He wears a insulin pump 24/7 which requires a lithium battery. Apparently that's used for making methamphetamines. Anyway I just wanted to tell my story that yes this can and does happen to innocent people. I'm glad I've moved out of that town and don't intend on ever moving back!
ex felon

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Well I'm not saying the police are right in everything that they do I will say that they do investigate when they have reason to I used to think that I couldn't show my face back in this town after the raid and bust 3 years ago without harassment from the cops but in their defense I've been out a year and a half doing what's right and no harassment what so ever
Galaxy1

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Lived in Blan for many years. Never had a single problems with police.
Every time I'm back there it is very plain the town NEEDS cleaned up.
They just caught a rolling meth lab in the center of town, for crying out loud.
me2

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

I think they do a great job considering the challenges they face with drugs and thefts on a daily basis. I wish they would spend more time focusing on speeding issues on streets like mine, because it's a win win if they do. Most outstanding warrants are served because of a traffic stop, a good number of drugs as made evident in last weeks traffic stop by the sheriff are found, and it protects our pets and kids on bikes as well in neighborhoods.
All in all though I think the chief and his officers do outstanding work.
I had an opportunity a few years back to have a conversation with the chief and I can tell you he has a no tolerance belief system and that's necessary with today's issues in society. I wish they had ten more officers in the street to take even more of these thugs and irresponsible teenage heroin addicts out of this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morrow Discussions

Search the Morrow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Caleb Reel 12 min gotta tell the truth 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr full frontal nudity 28,479
Rhude Rd 7 hr Dell 1
chris busher what is he like (Jun '13) Thu Some bitch that knows him 3
Police Department Complaints Thu Ron Robinson 6
Who is that Sick Guy running for a council seat? (Jul '09) Jul 9 curious kid 11
who knows Mike Sludgesicle? Jul 8 pimp_daddy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000