Next Last
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#2 Feb 5, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
Hillbilly
Cracker
White Trash
Yer all racist animals. Which name gits yewawl the most upset?
Obvious troll is obvious.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 5, 2013
He has finally gone over the edge. With deviant mental problems filled with this much hate he will be put on the list to prevent the him from ever purchasing a gun. His hate does provide us with humor because it allows us to know how much we irritate him. Bless his little heart.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
He has finally gone over the edge. With deviant mental problems filled with this much hate he will be put on the list to prevent the him from ever purchasing a gun. His hate does provide us with humor because it allows us to know how much we irritate him. Bless his little heart.
What the same way y'all hate Obama the best president America has ever had !, And the most famos .He go all you rednecks shaking in your boots.......lol
backwoodsbadass

AOL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
are you really blessing his heart. or using hillbilly slag for calling him STUPID??? just saying
get a job9484

Rome, GA

#8 Feb 5, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
Hillbilly
Cracker
White Trash
Yer all racist animals. Which name gits yewawl the most upset?
Sofa king? That sounds like a perfect name.... Get off your sofa and maybe I wouldn't have to work all the time so u can sit your lazy ads on your sofa.
get a job9484

Rome, GA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Sofa King Cool. Say it real slow.
Thank you.
Said it slower ....now what? Is your lazy ass still the sofa king?
get a job9484

Rome, GA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Said it twice...... Get a job
get a job

Rome, GA

#13 Feb 5, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
It sure is easy to get southern fools to do what you want.
Blah Blah Blah

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 5, 2013
backwoodsbadass wrote:
are you really blessing his heart. or using hillbilly slag for calling him STUPID??? just saying
"Bless his little heart" is an old Southern expression used to call someone as stupid as a door knob.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough. Anything I can do to make the racists here a little more upset.
Bring it on crackers!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who’s detecting an undercurrent of desperation in the sofa sniffer’s posts. He’s acting like one of those fat, pumpkin headed bozos who stands in the middle of the trailer park laneway shouting challenges at everyone who passes, daring them to run him down in order to grab a shred of much needed attention. I knew he was close to a breakdown, but it looks like it may already have arrived. He’ll soon be bubbling like a fat cauldron of porridge. Somebody should call his Mom and get him back into the “home” for a medication review.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 5, 2013
At least he has ritewang in his corner. It has to be a comfort to know that he has a social, academic and intellectual equal is on his side. LOL

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Medic! Medic! Get the crutches out. Sofa sniffer is wheeling out his heavy artillery comebacks... rotflmao.
You gotta try harder lard bottom. You're still not making the grade.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 5, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough. Anything I can do to make the racists here a little more upset.
Bring it on crackers!
Sofa King bought a box of tin soldiers,
He threw all the Generals away,
He smashed up the Sergents and Majors,
And now he plays with his Privates all day.
get a job

Rome, GA

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Now that's funny

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 5, 2013
So let me get this straight. Sofa burglar challenges people to "bring it on". Then when they bring it on he disappears? A very "odd" game, but then the sofa creeper is also very "odd". Sofa king, Sofa King. Come out wherever you are.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 5, 2013
admytit wrote:
So let me get this straight. Sofa burglar challenges people to "bring it on". Then when they bring it on he disappears? A very "odd" game, but then the sofa creeper is also very "odd". Sofa king, Sofa King. Come out wherever you are.
I'm sure the fat little troll is busy dodging the superior arguments of Grob and Lightered and Eric in a number of other threads. It's not easy to accept the reality that you're not just outclassed by several other much more intelligent and more informed debaters, but by almost everyone else in topix. He's probably leafing desperately through an old Henny Youngman witty remarks book in search of his first zippy retort of the new year.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25 Feb 5, 2013
admytit wrote:
I think he knows that Eric and Grob and Lighteredknot are busy preparing his next dance, so he probably is hiding out. They make him dance like a fat little marionette. Dance Humpty Dumpty, Dance for your masters!
get a job

United States

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Why do u keep taking this discussion off? You must be related to sofa king.. can't take it either?
get a job

Rome, GA

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Helloooooooooo, sofa king where are you? Did you get off your sofa to go buy more ding dongs with your food stamps?......... Someone keeps taking this post off guessing It's yo momma.
Smarter Than You

Dallas, GA

#28 Feb 6, 2013
get a job wrote:
Helloooooooooo, sofa king where are you? Did you get off your sofa to go buy more ding dongs with your food stamps?......... Someone keeps taking this post off guessing It's yo momma.
Does this guy 9sofa king cool) really think he's smart with that stupid name? Pretty ignorant IMO. Is he the one referred to as the "nut" with many names and locations in socal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 24 min really 95
Fans sell out 'The Interview' on Christmas 10 hr Dino Destiny 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 11 hr tom 354
More ebolo 11 hr Raymond 3
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) 20 hr Hamitup8 81
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match