JenArt Kennels
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Don

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 May 8, 2008
Does anyone have any information on JenArt Kennels? They raise and sell French Bulldogs and English Bulldogs in Ellenwood. Thanks
Hank Thompson

Villa Rica, GA

#2 May 20, 2008
Yes I actually purchased a beautiful pup from them back in 2005 and we love our pup. They helped us choose the the pup and told us exactly what she would be like and they couldn't be more precise. We are actually looking to get a second pup from them in summer/fall 2008.
Ive been scamed by them

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#3 Sep 12, 2008
They are scammers beware and u don't know who sent the comment Hank Thompson maybe he is one of them and they just want ur money ur never gonna see a puppy beware of jenart kennels beware
scamed

Katy, TX

#4 Sep 23, 2008
do not buy a dog from these people they are scam artist. my puppy died and it took them over 2 weeks even though they had all my vets paper work to tell me they would replace the dog now there telling me they dont have any available and wont till jan. saying they would send me a contract that we would have first pick and would have a dog and still have not after 3 weeks. I dont know what kind of business they run but I have been geting nothing nut a run around form everyone that work there. And now I will be seeking leagal council.
Livy T

Newnan, GA

#5 Sep 24, 2008
This is not good news. We recently put a deposit on a puppy that they said would be due in October and be ready in December. I was unaware of these people being scam artists until my friend found these comments. Do they get these puppies from other places and tell the buyers they bred them? How do they get away with this?
Dina

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#6 Sep 24, 2008
I didn't get a puppy I sent them 2117$ and they just sent back 500$ I keep calling them for my money back on there number their not answering it's now been three months and I'm still waiting for the rest of my money I told them that I want 1500$ back now there not answering my phone calls or my e-mails I'm taking them to court..
Help

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#9 Sep 26, 2008
Could someone call them and ask them why aren't they answering our calls?? this is their number seven seven 0 six 0 two 1610 please if they have another phone their using could someone give it to me because I can't reach them and they owe me money. How could they do this to people and get away with it?
Shelby

Fleming, GA

#10 May 22, 2009
I purchased a dog from them 3 years ago. Haven't had a problem, I even brought him to their training facility for training once we had a baby. I highly respect them, have been to both their home and training locales and know both of them well. NO problems here. Should you wish to obtain contact information, please email me at [email protected], I am sure they will happily resolve any issues.
Teresa Savannah GA

Lake Mary, FL

#11 Jun 11, 2009
Don wrote:
Does anyone have any information on JenArt Kennels? They raise and sell French Bulldogs and English Bulldogs in Ellenwood. Thanks
We bought a frenchie from Art and Jen in October 2008. He is a beautiful healthy pup. We found Art to be very knowledgeable concerning animals in general and his kennel clean. They are very busy people in and around the kennel and although I admit they were sometimes difficult to reach they always got back to me. I would buy another dog from him-they are responsible people.
Sandy Pfautz

Largo, FL

#12 Jul 13, 2009
We bought a frenchie from these awful people in 2005. When we got our 2,000$ puppy home she started throwing up and almost died our vet told us it was 50/50 if the pup lived. Well she lived and we cherish her she has had Thousand's of dollars spent on her for health problems. We also never got her papers. These people ought to be in jail!!!!!!
Sullivan

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jul 30, 2009
puppy mill. I love my dog from them, he's the best despite them. They are not legitimate breeders, they import dogs from russia and anywhere else that will source them. I am embarassed to have done business with them.
C Fehlinger

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 22, 2009
I had a good experience with them. Contract and papers all legit. Conscientious about shipping. I live in a part of NYC littered (no pun. well sort of) with Frenchies, and am constantly being stopped by people who ask me about him. The only health problems he's had have been heat related and thus consistent with the breed. Our vet specializes in Frenchies and has noted no unusual problems. His size and disposition were pretty accurate as predicted. They were there to answer calls after he arrived. In the months since the contact attempts have been tough, but they were related to possible other purchases.
KParent

Cumberland Center, ME

#16 Sep 3, 2009
We too bought a Frenchie from JenArt Kennels....The moment you start your business with them you can tell something is amiss. We did recieve an adorable and very healthy pup from them in 2005 and continutes to be a delight to our family. He's just about perfect by breed standards and like I said still the picture of health BUT under no circumstances would I ever do business with this kennel again, nor would I recommend them to someone looking for a dog.... We never were able to regain contact with them and didn't recieve his papers...
B E W A R E !!!
Shelby

Kansas City, MO

#17 Oct 1, 2009
If you have an issue contacting them, email me [email protected]
FYI, they don't get their dogs from Russia! I brought my own frenchie back to them for breeding...I know where those pups came from! Good lord...if you ask them, they are happy to tell you who redman (amongst other's) lines are from and they can back it up. If you reviewed your paperwork, art guarentees his pups for 2 years, I have never had a problem with Max, who was also trained by him. We're in Kansas now but will purchase another pup when ours are older. I've referred friends (one of which is a celebrity) to them. They are educated and humble people...I've been in their home, I know them...
Shelby

Kansas City, MO

#18 Oct 1, 2009
To add, I never knew them before I bought Max...I'm an army wife and didn't know a soul in Georgia when we moved there...so that "you must be friends with them" email is crap! I'm from a small town in WA state...not the south!!! I rarely endorse business owners...and I do recommend them.
Anya

Edison, NJ

#19 Oct 28, 2009
I noticed their website is no loger working. But we bought a puppy from them 5 years ago - seemed like a fair price, the dog was healthy, came to us by plane. They were a bit slow returning calls, but other than that everything was ok.
WEDC

Covington, GA

#20 Nov 29, 2009
me and my wife bought a frenchie from them a couple years back and have had nothing but problems with her. I have called art repeatedly and have yet to receive a call back. Art seemed decent at first but you cant tell a persons character until there are problems. My frenchie has had multiple back and leg problems which is not usual with the breed. We spent 2100 on her and have spent at least that since we have had her. I would never do business with them again.
Love Tyson

Springfield, MA

#21 Jan 23, 2010
We bought our Frenchie about 5 years ago and only paid $1500 for him. He is a show type dog, never no problems and I am asked all the time to breed him. Perfect dog both looking and temper, wouldn't trade him for the world!!!!!!! I have seen alot of Frenchies and they are not like him. Stop hating and take care of your dog!!!!! I live in Springfield , Ma. and would buy another Frenchie from them anyday! You want to sleep he'll sleep, play he'll play and not a piece of fat on him!!!!!!! Could not be happier
DDP

Covington, GA

#22 Mar 7, 2010
Love Tyson wrote:
We bought our Frenchie about 5 years ago and only paid $1500 for him. He is a show type dog, never no problems and I am asked all the time to breed him. Perfect dog both looking and temper, wouldn't trade him for the world!!!!!!! I have seen alot of Frenchies and they are not like him. Stop hating and take care of your dog!!!!! I live in Springfield , Ma. and would buy another Frenchie from them anyday! You want to sleep he'll sleep, play he'll play and not a piece of fat on him!!!!!!! Could not be happier
Be thankful for that u r lucky. We have had a ton of health issues with our girl we got from them. No one is "hating", just stating the issues they have had with these people and the dogs they have been sold. It blows to pay that much money for your dog and for that dog to cost way more than that in vet bills in no time.
lilitrue

Parsippany, NJ

#23 Apr 25, 2010
We bought our beloved frenchie from this kennel in February '05. They always said that they would forward us her papers, but they never did.
She recently passed away from a congenital neurological problem at the age of 5. None of the medication she was on could control her seizures. She was a sweet dog, but it is too sad that her life was so short. We are looking into frenchie rescues as well as new breeders, but I know I will do much more research this time around.
You never know what you are going to get with a dog, and I know they couldn't know about the congential time bomb in our dog's brain. It's just really sad that it happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 80 Percent of Black Men in Atlanta are Gay? (Feb '16) 7 min Tolerman 71
Electors can change their votes- part of the De... 18 min Jack 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr But But But 20,701
(Need volunteers for Clinicalstudy)Tolerance an... 6 hr Ehbfyii 2
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... 19 hr Tighty whitey 53
Crystal Black 22 hr Slippurry 20
Final Election Returns: Hillary wins popular vo... Mon Thomas A SR 17

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages