First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sandybottoms

Suffolk, VA

#85 Jun 19, 2011
Jason wrote:
atlantic medical group in augusta ga is new place that open and they are good with walk ins
is this a place you walk in and pay 200 and take a mri and you get several acripts ??????
Steven blassick

United States

#87 Jun 26, 2011
sandybottoms wrote:
<quoted text> is this a place you walk in and pay 200 and take a mri and you get several acripts ??????
nope sorry Amg is 100% legite and makes sure you allready have a MRI that is verified plus they do a urine screen and medical record release before you can even be seen. Finally a real pain management office that treats with more methods then just medications. Doctors and staff that really care and takes their time with patients not just a pill mill full of junkies if that's what your looking for go to united health & wellness center
PainDoctor6101

Alpharetta, GA

#88 Jun 28, 2011
New doc in sandysprings/dunwoody. Looking for new patients, but probably not for long. He is very nice a compationate.
Will only take instate though.
paindoctor6101@yahoo.com
KY NascarNutz

Wright City, MO

#90 Jul 18, 2011
Found great place in Missouri - careplusmo.com - no wait and they treated me great
KY NascarNutz

Wright City, MO

#91 Jul 19, 2011
try: careplusmo dot com (obviously use . instead of dot)- place was perfect, short wait, great doctor, pharmacy in the office. Finally found a great place!

heading home now, good luck
mouse trap

Irvine, KY

#92 Jul 31, 2011
serves you all right! stay away from pill mills? HAHAHA
reallyhurting

Enfield, IL

#93 Aug 8, 2011
Need a doctor that takes insurance yes writes my meds but isn't just a pill mill on the verge of shut down so doesn't mess up my pm
reallyhurting

Enfield, IL

#94 Aug 8, 2011
In north ga
Levi

Carrollton, GA

#95 Aug 11, 2011
jimmy draw wrote:
cool place long wait they do things by the book.
you drug addicts got plenty of time anyway.
Richard price

Bronx, NY

#96 Sep 15, 2011
Where's the guy that owed west plam medical think his name was John or Orlando his girl friend Also worked there forgot her name but she was the cubby one. Someone help me fine them I was told that they open a clinic again
Uncle Dave

Carrollton, GA

#97 Sep 18, 2011
exactly wrote:
my son in law was driving all he did was drive us down there. I also tried ky pain management but it didn't work. It was me and my husband and son in law. we don't even have a speeding ticket and we're in our 60. we signed what ever he gave us because he said we were going to jail if we didn't.we had no drugs on us nor do we sell drugs. He bragged that the guy he got before he took $4,000.00 from. He took 300 from me 1750.00 from my husband and 460 from my son in law. my son in law didn't even see the Dr. He said we had the cleanest record of anyone he had stopped. If you said you didn't sell he got real loud and threatened to put us in jail we were ther about an hour and half. It is nothing but a rip off. He said he would call the law were we lived and tell them we were selling drugs. I've lived here all my life without even a ticket. we finally signed the paper he took our money and dared us to call the pain clinic and tell them what happened if we did he would have the DEA come and search our homes. Something needs to be done but we don't know who to file a complaint with. If you know please post it. Everything he did seems illeagl to me. I don't know a lot about the law but I know we shouldn't have been treated like we were.
you are NOT telling the entire story, just what you want told..
Georgia Wellness

Augusta, GA

#99 Nov 6, 2011
Georgia Wellness Center is a new Facility in Atlanta, Georgia currently treating a wide variety of pain through the use of medicine. Eventually, trigger point injections, massage therapy, accupunture, and laser therapy will be incorporated. We are taking both instate and out of state patients by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please e-mail a member of our staff at georgia.wellness@yahoo.com and someone from our staff will contact you regarding your appointment. As of right now, we are scheduling appointments for Thursday, November 10th, 2011. The address of the facility is 3997 Lawrenceville Highway, Lilburn, Georgia 30047. Our excellent doctor and knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to get you on the road to living a pain free life.

Georgia Patients:$300 With doctor's referral
Georgia Patients:$350 without doctor's referral
Bordering States (Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Alabama):$350 with a doctor's referral
Bordering States:(Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Alabama):$400 without a doctor's referral
Extended States:$400 with a doctor's referral
Extended States:$450 without a doctor's referral

Included in each visit is a 10 minute masage free of charge!
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#100 Jan 9, 2012
Butterflywoman wrote:
I agree with bigboi,I just became a new patient at the Dr,'s office in stockbridge off Henry blvd and i couldnt have had a better overall experience. If your a true patient in need of a comprehensive pain managementcare, feel free to pm me.
if you can help with a pain management doctor i would greatly appiciate it. Im moving down there for work but im from live in Ohio but my work is seasonal and i am making a trip down there to set up a doctor before i move. e-mail me at poulos.john@ymail.com.
Thanks
erock

Altamonte Springs, FL

#102 Mar 3, 2012
@ exactly and @ corruption... wow way to let the police violate your rights i had the exact same thing happen to me but you know what? i told the cop he was over stepping his boundaries and had absolutely no right to initiate a traffic stop or even detain me for any reason. i asked him if he was going to right me a citation, he didnt answer so i kept asking him and he said no. so than i asked if im free to go and he said no if you leave you will get arrested so i looked him straight in the eyes and said, i have done nothing wrong, you pulled me over for no reason and detained me and attempted to violate my rights and search me. i have done nothing wrong for you to harass me like this, now if you don't mind i will be driving away regardless of your empty threats because i know the law and you can't do shit. than i drove off and that was that he followed me to the interstate and when i got on it he kept going straight. they don't have the right to just fuck with you like that... unlesss that is you LET them fuck with you, know your rights
Kelly

Philadelphia, PA

#103 Mar 16, 2012
Kevin wrote:
ltinibabil@aim.com if you need info
. Could u give me a call I have a few questions
dtopillheads

Richmond, KY

#104 Mar 29, 2012
erock wrote:
@ exactly and @ corruption... wow way to let the police violate your rights i had the exact same thing happen to me but you know what? i told the cop he was over stepping his boundaries and had absolutely no right to initiate a traffic stop or even detain me for any reason. i asked him if he was going to right me a citation, he didnt answer so i kept asking him and he said no. so than i asked if im free to go and he said no if you leave you will get arrested so i looked him straight in the eyes and said, i have done nothing wrong, you pulled me over for no reason and detained me and attempted to violate my rights and search me. i have done nothing wrong for you to harass me like this, now if you don't mind i will be driving away regardless of your empty threats because i know the law and you can't do shit. than i drove off and that was that he followed me to the interstate and when i got on it he kept going straight. they don't have the right to just fuck with you like that... unlesss that is you LET them fuck with you, know your rights
First of all you have no rights. You are a dopehead and a leach on society. your kind should be placed on an island and never allowed to leave. You deserved to be pulled over and detained and searched. You have done wrong. You come here to get pills to take to your st ate to sell and abuse. Until you have done something for this country you are not even an American citizen in my eyes. You are like a Mexican. At least they come here to work. You come to sponge off the government and get pills. You have no rights. If we had to depend on people like you we wouldnt even be a country. Its a good thing you will overdose soon.
looking 4 info

United States

#105 Jun 7, 2012
Plz let me kno the name n phone # of clinic n where its at n where to get mri plz in ga. I would really appreciate it very much 4 any help with the info I need in Ga. Thanks
WTH

Griffin, GA

#106 Jun 11, 2012
Dtopillheads, what is your malfunction ? I agree I am shocked at some of the stories and questions I have seen on this forum but how do you know that person is a pill head ? You obviously do not put a lot of thought into what you say before you spit it out do you? I am going to try to help you understand at least something you can scratch your head about. I will keep it simple for you.:(
1. Patient gets injured somehow or another. Patient may have insurance at time of injury. Eventually patient looses insurance because they are in too much pain to work. Patient becomes a cash layer with no insurance. Patient looses great care from a great doctor because pretty much every good pm clinic only accepts patients with insurance. Patient ends up having to go to a clinic that accepts cash. Patient has no other options and in a lot of cases has to go to another state to find a dr that takes patients without insurance. Most cash clinics are pill mills. What is patient supposed to do? I guess in your eyes they need to suffer. Are you suffering? Obviously not or you wouldn't be degrading a person in which you no nothing about and have no clue what they are going through. It takes a very ignorant person to preach upon the physically impaired citizens of this country. I think we all agree there are junkies and pill heads amongst us where ever we turn. However that does not give you the write to dictate who is or is not truly suffering from chronic pain. please take some time to obtain knowledge about this topic before you blow your wad. These people are already demoralized and stereotyped enough without your help. Do you know what it feels like to be a burden on loved ones or your community or country? No, you do not. Please take a moment and backup and use your head. This could happen to you anyday now. Do you want people treating you like you are treating them now? I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 2 hr wow 5
Obama Best President 4 hr Hugo 13
Ladies please read this with understanding 7 hr Koolboislim 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Bently 19,559
looking for Whitney Carter i miss her do anybod... 10 hr Guess Who 2
Remember Broadview Plaza? Sat Will Dockery 1
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) Sat DiaperDave 162

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:23PM
Saints Eliminated with Loss to Falcons
Yahoo! Sports 1:47 PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?