WHY cant black people get a job and WORK

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#648 Feb 5, 2014
wilack wrote:
<quoted text>Go two Skool stoopid.
All yall muphukaz with the intelligence put down are weak in original material.
Since u so muphuken smart, explain to me how the words u type get displayed on Topix.
Times a tickin, Dexter.

If u cant, dont step in the ring.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#649 Feb 5, 2014
wilack wrote:
<quoted text>Mzkt audt wEre anD dow ot wen fi per zamb.
Dumb ass hoe. That is called lazy texting from an Android. Bout the only thing u can comment on like Wilack standing for 'willy lump lump the whacked cracker'.
So come on, explain the process of text to Topix, muphuka.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#651 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>All yall muphukaz with the intelligence put down are weak in original material.
Since u so muphuken smart, explain to me how the words u type get displayed on Topix.
Times a tickin, Dexter.
My naym bees Understandpeople and I is a hily ejumakated dewd. Awl of yew is jus gellus of my soupeerior intalimagents and wishs wat yew kewd be reel smart lyke I is. Yew awl bees afrayd to chalenge me bekuz of my vary hily devellopeded brayne. I puts yew awl two shaym becuz I has got me a addvansed deegree frum a vary presstijious univursitee. I vurbalee deestroy anywon who kweschions my nollege on any ishue.
Beewear the gigantical intalimagents wat I posesses.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#652 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass hoe. That is called lazy texting from an Android. Bout the only thing u can comment on like Wilack standing for 'willy lump lump the whacked cracker'.
So come on, explain the process of text to Topix, muphuka.
A lot of people in here are praying that stupidity and low IQ are not mental conditions that can be communicated over the internet. If they are, given the number of inane, uninformed, uneducated posts you've made,they’re sure to see someone with the IQ of a stalk of celery when they look in the mirror tomorrow morning.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#653 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>All yall muphukaz with the intelligence put down are weak in original material.
Times a tickin, Dexter.
You’d be well advised to give some thought to talking with your case worker to see in you can’t get enrolled in a program to assist with completion of grade school. Armed with an elementary school graduation diploma, you could start working on that elusive G.E.D.. Then, 15 or 20 years down the road, you could find yourself being considered for acceptance into one of the more prestigious area Community colleges. Why with a little hard work, you could be the proud possessor of a diploma in something like fast food management or janitorial management in just a few decades. Wouldn’t it be nice to see an institution of higher learning from some vantage point other than behind a broom?
Guadalupe

Lawrenceville, GA

#654 Feb 5, 2014
Come to aemerica and take jobs so we can send monies back to juarez for familia. need help with child sick and go to emergencia not enough dinero to pay. peach care help but still not enough monies to afford rent. padre being sent back to ciudad juarez for hold immigrant. omahacare can't have until amnesty. black wont work so take job they not do. Latino not problem just surval aemerica is rich land and learn uncle same has dinero for us all.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#655 Feb 6, 2014
The invention of the tractor made them obsolete, useless, out of date.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#656 Feb 6, 2014
Huh wrote:
The invention of the tractor made them obsolete, useless, out of date.

Or the invention of the stick (though I suspect they'll take credit for that one).
GroBBBBBBBB
It is a fact

Dalton, GA

#657 Feb 6, 2014
Most black men don't work because they get a dumb white woman to
work and keep them up. Who's fault is that?

“Understand people,”

do you.

#658 Feb 8, 2014
vanichess wrote:
<quoted text>My naym bees Understandpeople and I is a hily ejumakated dewd. Awl of yew is jus gellus of my soupeerior intalimagents and wishs wat yew kewd be reel smart lyke I is. Yew awl bees afrayd to chalenge me bekuz of my vary hily devellopeded brayne. I puts yew awl two shaym becuz I has got me a addvansed deegree frum a vary presstijious univursitee. I vurbalee deestroy anywon who kweschions my nollege on any ishue.
Beewear the gigantical intalimagents wat I posesses.
lol.
Funny shit. Won't do well in stand up comedy, though.
Let's change the subject for a second...since u had brought it up...how well do you take ridicule?

“Understand people,”

do you.

#660 Feb 8, 2014
Lol...licked was a pun intended...dude was licking his old man's baby sacks as a fetus to nourish himself.
oops, another pun.
lol

“Understand people,”

do you.

#661 Feb 8, 2014
It is a fact wrote:
Most black men don't work because they get a dumb white woman to
work and keep them up. Who's fault is that?
A man has to be foolish to be placed in that position. Guess he's servin up a good meal of dick as compensation, which is sad...or she is mentally weak.
Shame to use a woman's loneliness to take advantage of her economically.
Be independent.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#664 Feb 8, 2014
As we see, the negate comments of blk folk in here are not to be taken seriously.
You use that bullshit to take the advantage of responding back with a coarse joke, since this whole forum is of one itself.

You delirious white folk make this colored boy feel so colorful. Lol
Be like normal white folk...and black folk...normal red and yellow folk and live in this country being thankful that at least you can walk the streets somewhat freely at this era of the nation's life.

All of u would be complaining more about coups, killaz like those of Benghazi, and other disarray from a more police state like nation than about what a few citizens do.

Complaining and hating is useless...take it as small stuff. At least u can get the chance for due process to claim self defense when u bigot bastards shoot young blk males, then go home for pizza.

Other countries, PLO executioner style for u whining, baby ass muphukaz!

Oh beautiful for spacious skies, trick ass crackaz.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#665 Feb 8, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
As we see, the negate comments of blk folk in here are not to be taken seriously.
You use that bullshit to take the advantage of responding back with a coarse joke, since this whole forum is of one itself.
You delirious white folk make this colored boy feel so colorful. Lol
Be like normal white folk...and black folk...normal red and yellow folk and live in this country being thankful that at least you can walk the streets somewhat freely at this era of the nation's life.
All of u would be complaining more about coups, killaz like those of Benghazi, and other disarray from a more police state like nation than about what a few citizens do.
Complaining and hating is useless...take it as small stuff. At least u can get the chance for due process to claim self defense when u bigot bastards shoot young blk males, then go home for pizza.
Other countries, PLO executioner style for u whining, baby ass muphukaz!
Oh beautiful for spacious skies, trick ass crackaz.
at least no white country condones cannibalism like the black countries do. Congo eating people, sudan eating people, liberia eating people. All this done in public for everyone to see. Savages need destroyed . I cant wait till march. Enjoy your limited freedom. For now.
Justin Igger

Burnsville, NC

#666 Feb 8, 2014
If you have ever watched e of them "work", you will understand why we made slaves of them, they are not worth paying.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#667 Feb 8, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> at least no white country condones cannibalism like the black countries do. Congo eating people, sudan eating people, liberia eating people. All this done in public for everyone to see. Savages need destroyed . I cant wait till march. Enjoy your limited freedom. For now.
Any proof? Or should we just believe you, like fox?
Justin Igger

Burnsville, NC

#668 Feb 8, 2014
Years ago my Grandaddy worked for the.N.C. Dept. of Corrections,,he worked many darkies on the chain gang at the time. He carried a nickle plated .38 Colt revolver and a bull pizzle cane and used them both liberally. He said the average darkie was half devil and half child, and you had to keep your foot on it's neck at all times. This is true today as the more freedom you grant the negro, the more treacherous and unpredictable it becomes.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#669 Feb 8, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the invention of the stick (though I suspect they'll take credit for that one).
GroBBBBBBBB
You're a real lame of the strongest pedigree. You should slither right back into the hole you came out of.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#670 Feb 10, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> at least no white country condones cannibalism like the black countries do. Congo eating people, sudan eating people, liberia eating people. All this done in public for everyone to see. Savages need destroyed . I cant wait till march. Enjoy your limited freedom. For now.
Seriously? Please.

“Understand people,”

do you.

#672 Feb 11, 2014
Justin Igger wrote:
If you have ever watched e of them "work", you will understand why we made slaves of them, they are not worth paying.
Another comment to start up shit, eh??

So u must watch more than working yourself, I suppose.
Stop beggin for attention, hoe. Worry bout your damned self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min jersey city 21,022
Julio Jones 150.000$ earing 11 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Vondell Jefferson 13 hr Citizencane 9
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 17 hr SA Brown 41
Big D Dope head Wed Get a life 1
Review: Atlanta Pain Clinic - Ash Vyas MD (May '10) Jul 17 Lydia12B 57
Cocky Pomade, Clay, Paste May '17 Charlie 1

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages