Education - Chaos Over Registration Process

There are 6 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Education - Chaos Over Registration Process. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Some Clayton County parents had to wait for hours Tuesday morning to register their children for the new school year -- which starts today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

JESSICA

Marietta, GA

#1 Aug 8, 2007
The audacity of the parents to blame the school system for their laziness in the responsiblity to their childrens education, is an embarrassment. The school is already experiencing issues with the board and the lack of teachers, it seems that the parents would step up and become more aware of the situation in clayton county.
Gail

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Aug 8, 2007
They could have registered their children anytime since LAST January. I think waiting until June would have been too late. Once again, blame the other guy. It is so much easier to point their collective fingers then to take responsibilty for their actions.
ugo nwakanma

Orlando, FL

#3 Aug 8, 2007
why not do it over the web..Remember atlanta is the most connected city in the land..hello
Lynn

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2007
The system thought that this would ease the stress that secretaries and office staff face, they had good intentions, but it has been a fiasco. I'm sure that enrollment will go back into the hands of the individual schools next year. I do agree with the first comment...it's like tax season...don't wait til the last minute and get pissed because you have to wait forever in line. Come on people.
danny amos

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2007
It's all part of the United Nations "Agenda 21" "Sustainable Development" and "Smart Growth".
Our educational system has been changed to facilitate " Sustainable development" in other words "Gaia Worship".
Reasonable

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2007
If you wait last minute, you know you'll stand in line with all the other procrastinators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 43 min Jupiter 148
Governor Deal Is A Crook 4 hr Jake_S 1
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 5 hr dewayne 504
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 10 hr abhiraj 114
News Weekend Arts Agenda: 'Ship of Fools' sails into... 14 hr naveenkarolla 1
Fitness Center? 18 hr New for the summer 1
snitch!!!! 21 hr Local joker 8
More from around the web

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE