Gunman In Little Caesars Killing Sought

Gunman In Little Caesars Killing Sought

There are 4 comments on the CBS 46 story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Gunman In Little Caesars Killing Sought. In it, CBS 46 reports that:

Clayton County police are looking for the gunman who shot and killed a man outside a Little Caesars pizza restaurant in Morrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 46.

Naquita Williams

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2009
Brian Patterson was a loving father, son, and brother. He leaves behind a 6-year old son to live out the rest of his life with only one parent. A mother and other family members who tried to help over the years to keep him out of trouble that he always seemed to find. We all pray that justice is brought to whomever committed this heartbreaking and tragic crime. Please keep our family in your prayers through this difficult time.

Decatur, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2009
I have know brian for a long time from Travelers rest Baptist Church. He sang in the sms with me. i have always known him to be a good person. I hope that they hunt down the the people who committed the crime and treat them like the animals they are. I don't care what he did to them he did not deserve to die. I love you brian and i hope that you r.i.p
Concerned citizen

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Apr 26, 2009
Anyone losing their life is tragic however I do not believe that this man was a saint.Lets not forget that there was a gun found in the victims possession at the crime scene.I'm sure that the family is upset but it could have been another family mourning.
Someone who cared

Morrow, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2011
Its been almost 2 years since this happened and Im just finding out about this. I hate that he died in such a horrible way but no this man was not a saint and I truely believe that karma caught up with him. He had done alot of horrible things to me, my family and my neighbors years ago. I do forgive but never forget.I actually ran into him not long before he passed and he apoligized for all he had done to me and put me through. I gave him a smile and happily forgave him. I can only hope he asked for forgivness from the right person and he is where we will all see him again one day. No Mr Patterson didnt deserve to die and my prayers go out to his family even two years later. I hope that he is resting in peace, God bless and God rest his soul!! And Im glad that his killers are where they need to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Bypass 21,485
Kandi cheats on husand Fri Dude likes the pe... 2
I just moved to Atlanta and took a cruise throu... (Jun '12) Thu GradyMedic 46
Vondell Jefferson Thu We know 6
(.Per.Cs,Zans and others Bulk!!)b.l.ack Wed Reli jo 1
News Whether lawyer shot wife on purpose is key ques... Mar 14 Pardon Pard 1
Our Clayton County Forum (Jun '12) Feb 21 Richard Brackett 2

Morrow Jobs

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages