Booby fan

Concord, CA

#8320 Oct 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has quietly released the auto manufacturer (GM) from a bailout requirement that it increase its production in the U.S.
Show proof or shut up.

Since: Oct 13

Gainesville, GA

#8321 Oct 17, 2013
Seriously? You're an idiot, blind AND unAmerican for even thinking of ONE reason. Get out of the United States.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8322 Oct 18, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes both houses of Congress (The Senate and the House of Representatives) to, as you put it, "prevent one branch of government from getting too much power". The "branch" in your example being the Executive Branch. Of course, the Judicial Branch, can also prevent a "too much power" scenario from occurring.
Alas, I doubt you know a Judicial Branch, from an Executive Branch, from a Legislative Branch from an olive branch, from a tree branch.
At any rate, a small band of renegade Senators, led by the Texas crackpot, Ted Cruz, attempting to seize control of, and cripple, the government DOES NOT constitute what the founding fathers envisioned as "Checks and Balances". In the end these kooks were brushed aside and the appropriate steps were taken to get the government back up and running.
Lastly, you should try to keep up with news, little fellow. The Affordable Healthcare Act has been funded.
This concludes today's lesson on the U.S. Constitution and current events. I doubt any of the FACTS contained herein will penetrate that block of granite that sits atop your shoulders. You have proven yourself to supremely resistant and immune to the truth, facts, logic and common sense.
Your lack of understanding our Constitution is well stated in your above post. The Senate was created to prevent small populated states from dominating small states. This was one check and balance. Ted Cruez didn't have enough votes to prevent the funding in the Senate, but the House did have enough votes. The funding of obamacare was stopped by the House votes. All funding starts in the House Ways and Means Comm, another check and balance. The obamacare funding bill didn't have the necessary votes in the Senate and House to prevent a bill from passing. The Senate or the House can prevent a bill from passing, the president also has veto power, and a bill can be declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, all these measures are checks and balances found in the Constitution. You may not know about these checks and balances, but they are in the Constitution. You should read it to prevent yourself from appearing uneducated and foolish. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#8323 Oct 18, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of understanding our Constitution is well stated in your above post. The Senate was created to prevent small populated states from dominating small states. This was one check and balance. Ted Cruez didn't have enough votes to prevent the funding in the Senate, but the House did have enough votes. The funding of obamacare was stopped by the House votes. All funding starts in the House Ways and Means Comm, another check and balance. The obamacare funding bill didn't have the necessary votes in the Senate and House to prevent a bill from passing. The Senate or the House can prevent a bill from passing, the president also has veto power, and a bill can be declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, all these measures are checks and balances found in the Constitution. You may not know about these checks and balances, but they are in the Constitution. You should read it to prevent yourself from appearing uneducated and foolish. Bless your little heart.
It's quite doubtful that the Dapper one could balance a checkbook, much less understand checks and balances...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8324 Oct 18, 2013
The following links clearly explain of how the system of checks and balances works in our government.

http://americanhistory.about.com/od/usconstit...

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/United_States_Go...

Scroll to the bottom of the page in this link...

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_cnb.ht...

Not one of these links mentions a "checks and balances" component involving the Senate "checking" the House of Representatives or vice versa.

No, jack*ss, you can't make up your own definition of our government's system of checks and balances and actually expect intelligent, educated people to do anything more than laugh at both you and your ignorant rantings.

blightedsnot: "Ah gots ma own defanishun of thangs. Ah dont kare wut sum buk or gubmint dokumint sez!"

I've cautioned you on a number of occasions about foolishly attempting to pontificate on matters you know nothing about. Yet you insist on continuing to do so, despite the fact you ALWAYS end of making a complete *ss of yourself.

Even more laughable than your idiotic and totally incorrect blustering is Silly Billy leaping into the exchange in support of your erroneous post.

Two simpletons for the price of one!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8327 Oct 18, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
The following links clearly explain of how the system of checks and balances works in our government.
http://americanhistory.about.com/od/usconstit...
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/United_States_Go...
Scroll to the bottom of the page in this link...
http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_cnb.ht...
Not one of these links mentions a "checks and balances" component involving the Senate "checking" the House of Representatives or vice versa.
No, jack*ss, you can't make up your own definition of our government's system of checks and balances and actually expect intelligent, educated people to do anything more than laugh at both you and your ignorant rantings.
blightedsnot: "Ah gots ma own defanishun of thangs. Ah dont kare wut sum buk or gubmint dokumint sez!"
I've cautioned you on a number of occasions about foolishly attempting to pontificate on matters you know nothing about. Yet you insist on continuing to do so, despite the fact you ALWAYS end of making a complete *ss of yourself.
Even more laughable than your idiotic and totally incorrect blustering is Silly Billy leaping into the exchange in support of your erroneous post.
Two simpletons for the price of one!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Present: Jack Jetmore, President, Bill Blastov, Director of Propulsion Design.
Jack:“Bill, what is this nonsense about a phenomenal new jet propulsion system, the likes of which we’ve never considered before?”
Bill:“Well, it’s a little unorthodox Jack, but I recently heard of a long winded fellow down in Florida, who, when he speaks, is capable of creating a blast of hot air, similar to that experienced during a typhoon. His has this odd name, Dippy Gasbag or Dumpy Blohard, or something like that. Evidently, he is enormously verbose and can rant on inanely for hours at a time. During his rambles, he creates a continuous blast of hot air that’s capable of levelling concrete structures. What he says is pure nonsense and no one really pays any attention to the content, but the jet blast is so loud and powerful that he raises clouds of debris, the likes of which haven’t been seen since the dust bowl years on the great plains.”
Jack:“Ok. But just how is that our concern?”
Bill:“Well Jack, I see this as a remarkable opportunity. If what I’ve heard is true, and this guy is capable of huffing and puffing at the level of a tornado, we’d be well advised to check him out. I suggest we get him up here and see if we can find out how such a huge amount of hot air and gas can come from a single human source. It’s possible, that close examination of his lungs and vocal chords could lead to the development of a new design for our rocket engines. I mean if a single guy is capable of creating so much wind and hot air and blowing it out at hurricane velocity, we’d be crazy not to check out the design of his lungs, throat and oral cavity. We may even feel like we looking at the early work of Wernher von Braun.”
Jack:“Hmmm… You may have something here Bill. Can we send one of our jets to bring him up here?”
Bill:“Oh, we don’t have to do that Jack. This guy can just strap on a pair of roller skates and a crash helmet, take a deep breath and blow. He could beat one of our jets here.

Location hidden

#8328 Oct 19, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
ROTFLMWAO!!! Well obama is black and then there is, well obama is black, and number 3-4-5 is because obama is black, well at least half black.
Voters where I live believe obama is black, they go by the one drop rule.

Location hidden

#8329 Oct 21, 2013
Name on thing obama has done during his time in office? 20 states are threatening to succeed because of obamacare.

http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/obamacare-...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8330 Oct 21, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Name on thing obama has done during his time in office? 20 states are threatening to succeed because of obamacare.
"threatening to succeed"?...as opposed to threatening to "fail"?

What an illiterate, brainless simpleton you are!

..and your source, again, is "Money Morning".

Is this also the source you relied on for your "Checks and Balances" information?

Are you posting this laughable, brainless, inaccurate blather, and making a complete fool of yourself in the process, to "irritate"
us?

blightedsnot: "Ah post ignant stuff ta earatate uthir fokes!"

ROTFLMAO!!!
Jawjah sux

Concord, CA

#8331 Oct 21, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Succeed?

What an ignorant old fool.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#8332 Oct 21, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this also the source you relied on for your "Checks and Balances" information?
Are you posting this laughable, brainless, inaccurate blather, and making a complete fool of yourself in the process, to "irritate"
us?
ROTFLMAO!!!
Ah, the ability do evade discussion is once again displayed by dave.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8333 Oct 21, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Entering into a discussion about the specious nonsense disseminated by "Money Morning" would make about as much sense as entering into a discussion about bicycle travel to the planet Neptune.

You disappear for extended periods - not that anyone misses you - and return every bit as ignorant as you were before your departure.

"Dapper Dave won't have a discussion with us about the lunacy we embrace as the truth."

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8334 Oct 21, 2013
Jawjah sux wrote:
<quoted text> Succeed? What an ignorant old fool.
I don't know if he's old, but he most definitely is ignorant and a fool.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8335 Oct 21, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>

He was given an inch, a spelling error, so naturally he took the mile. Why wouldn't he? Succeed and Secede are almost homonyms, sure, but when handed a chance to dodge, he'll take it every time.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8336 Oct 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He was given an inch, a spelling error, so naturally he took the mile. Why wouldn't he? Succeed and Secede are almost homonyms, sure, but when handed a chance to dodge, he'll take it every time.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
...almost homonyms.

Is that anything like almost pregnant, almost alive, almost omnipotent, almost immortal, or, in your case, almost intelligent.

ROTFLMAO!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8337 Oct 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He was given an inch, a spelling error,...
Spelling error? So, you're trying to tell us "secede" versus "succeed" is a spelling error.

No, jack*ss, the moron used the wrong word.

But then, how could a semi-illiterate simpleton like you be expected to know the difference between a spelling error and an incorrect word usage?

Every day you find new and ingenious ways to make a complete fool of yourself.

Run groper, run!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8338 Oct 21, 2013
True, the word was spelled correcly. What's really funny is this moron's over the top reaction. Keep dancing dummy.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
Jawjah sux

Concord, CA

#8339 Oct 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
True, the word was spelled correcly. What's really funny is this moron's over the top reaction. Keep dancing dummy.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBB
I misspelled a word and you southern fools went on for weeks.

Stupid hillbillies.
Sofa King Fool

Louisville, KY

#8340 Oct 21, 2013
Jawjah sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Succeed?
What an ignorant old fool.
You talked about spending Monet on dental care and forming a tram of divers.

Location hidden

#8341 Oct 21, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
us?
ROTFLMAO!!!
Only you, rightwing, and the nut would attack the messenger rather than the message. It must have struck a nerve with you, thanks for allowing us to know it irritated you. Bless your little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Ga Girl 56 56,841
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 12 min The King of Dixie 301
Aisle 5 celebrates grand opening with DJ Vadim ... 14 min Dead Dale 2
Richmond County Board of Education/Augusta, Let... 44 min Liyteian 3
Angela Pringle, Augusta RCBOE Superintendent is... 1 hr lesaleslie-Reporter 1
Why are there so many fat and ugly black women... (Jul '10) Tue Calboy 202
Bernice King Has Visited Ferguson, MO Two Times... Tue Charlene 1

Morrow News Video

Morrow Jobs

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow