Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#5976 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men love women with hips and meat. Only you dogs like bones.
*wink* Not just the 4 legged ones, but most of you marry them too.
Let's look at Norman Rockwells, Barbara Bush all that bytch needs is a pitch fork and you'd could substitute her for any of those mormon looking freaks in his paintings. LOL
Your such a gentle and kind soul shakalacka. Very admirable.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5978 Feb 11, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such a gentle and kind soul shakalacka. Very admirable.
Tell that shit to your honky comrade who wants to talk about the First Lady you racist pig!

What? You can dish it but you can't take it?

Screw you.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5979 Feb 11, 2013
OHHH wait...you can dish it but we're not supposed to because it hurts your feelings?

You're such a gentle and fair soul.. Obskeptic. stfu!
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#5980 Feb 12, 2013
I can take anything a hate-filled demonic devil like you dishes out shaklaka boom boom. Your pathetically predictable, ridiculous, and downright boring. I'll talk about YOUR First Lady as much as I damn please and that fat water buffalo needs to lay off the pig's feet and hot sauce.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5981 Feb 12, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
I can take anything a hate-filled demonic devil like you dishes out shaklaka boom boom. Your pathetically predictable, ridiculous, and downright boring. I'll talk about YOUR First Lady as much as I damn please and that fat water buffalo needs to lay off the pig's feet and hot sauce.
You my friend are an idiot. Again, it is okay for you to hurl insults at my people, but what? You've got a problem when I defend?? What a weak pos you are!

People like you had better hurry up and abandon your delusions and wake up to what's really going on here. Next time you're gonna lose more than a dam election!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5982 Feb 12, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Look in the mirror and talk about what you really see looking back at you. That ought to be enough conversation for you to last a life time! How to fix you! Talking about anyone else only makes you uglier. Me, I don't hate you, I loath your ignorance.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5983 Feb 12, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> I tell you something that isn't a rumor. Mooseshell needs to follow her own advice and go on a friggin diet. Mooseshell had got a ghetto butt that would make an Oakland prostitute proud.
Aaaahhhhh...

When all else fails reach for the juvenile, simple-minded, ignorant racist blather.

Little Eric, yet again, shows us what a small-minded, childish, sick bigot he is.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#5984 Feb 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Redistribution of employment.
That's how I feel about unions.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#5985 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
OHHH wait...you can dish it but we're not supposed to because it hurts your feelings?
You're such a gentle and fair soul.. Obskeptic. stfu!
Your funny Shakalaka! You have a great attitude. Have you ever thought about volunteering for Big Brothers/Big Sisters? A man of your character has so much to offer young, black men growing up fatherless like yourself.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5986 Feb 12, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny Shakalaka! You have a great attitude. Have you ever thought about volunteering for Big Brothers/Big Sisters? A man of your character has so much to offer young, black men growing up fatherless like yourself.
I know I have a fabulous attitude. But I mentor Young Black Panthers. The lady warriors. And let me tell you bitch, i grew up with a great mother, father, grandparents and siblings. Soooo... You can take your bull shit racial stereo-types to hell with you in your hand basket. Now let's take a peekie into your motherless up-bringing. I say that because most of the white people I know are alcoholics or prescription drug addicts so you mother couldn't have been "all there!" Am I right? And howz your uncle bubba's Meth lab progressing? Blow anything lately?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5987 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that shit to your honky comrade who wants to talk about the First Lady you racist pig!
What? You can dish it but you can't take it?
Screw you.
Did you study oratory and English communication at Al Sharpton Univ?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5988 Feb 12, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I went to the Redneck Academy of snag-a-tooth Klansmen. You know...the one your daddy went to. Their favorit greeting was Somabitch! LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5989 Feb 12, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers... I almost forgot. I can still remember it though..that was the Redneck National Athem! lemme see... ummmmm oh yeah...

When I'm drivin my pick-up
I feel like a man
When I whistle at a lady
I feel like a man
When I'm holdin my shotgun
I feel like a man

But I feel like a little boy
When I'm holdin yer hand

When I'm drankin whiskey ( Y'all can join in if ya wonts to!)
I feel like a man
I'm the king of my castle
When I feel like a man
When I'm whippin my youngins
I feel like a man

When I'm holdin yer hand

I'm a man's man in a man's world
But you make me blush like a little girl
I wanna pick you flowers and buy you stuff
Yer like cold beer can't get enough

When I'm at the hoochie club
I feel like a man
When I see a lady dance
I feel like a man
When I give her that dollar
I feel like a man

When I'm holdin yer hand

I'm a man's man in a man's world
But you make me blush like a little girl
I wanna pick you flowers and buy you stuff
Yer like cold beer can't get enough
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5990 Feb 12, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama was the soundtrack of so many racist idiots from my youth that I have an automatic association of that song to bigotry. And I don't think I'm the only one to make that connection. It seems to be rather commonplace for Lynyrd Skynyrd to backfill the introduction of a new character in film and TV, a shorthand way to ascribe lots of unsavory characteristics to a person. If you think I'm wrong, please, suggest an counter-example.

hmmmmm
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#5991 Feb 12, 2013
While haters like lighternot and eric the fool post they hate of all non whites and jews . Peoples of color is taking they world a way from them. Barack have bring change that took 200 years .Whitys day is over thanks to the 1 t. black president.Republicans gop is dead they will never be in the white House again un less they becomes democrats .Barack want even lets them shine hes shoes.Barack King in2016

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5992 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have a fabulous attitude. But I mentor Young Black Panthers. The lady warriors. And let me tell you bitch, i grew up with a great mother, father, grandparents and siblings. Soooo... You can take your bull shit racial stereo-types to hell with you in your hand basket. Now let's take a peekie into your motherless up-bringing. I say that because most of the white people I know are alcoholics or prescription drug addicts so you mother couldn't have been "all there!" Am I right? And howz your uncle bubba's Meth lab progressing? Blow anything lately?
When you attack people with whom you have never had any personal contact using hyperbolic malevolent nonsense it allows everyone to know the shallowness of your mental capacity and your void of credibility, thanks. Bless your little heart.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#5994 Feb 12, 2013
You are not that smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Another poorly constructed, run-on sentence. Where did you go to school? Did you go to school?
Hey Sofa Turd Douche aka STD, I heard skankalaka is lookin fo a man. Interested? I'm guessing she's about 325lbs, has hairy armpits and wears tight yellow spandex that accentuates her roomy hips. She also likes to wear flip flops that show off her ashy, crusty, feet & toes. Sexy, sexy.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#5996 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle child of five Shak. Mom and Dad are working on 56 years of marriage, twenty six for myself. I have two grown kids 19 and 26, and the folks have 14 grandkids and 3 great grand kids. I would guess your family is quite a bit larger then that, but I'm surprised your folks and grandparents taught you to be so angry and unpleasant. I just can't imagine that they are like that. The older, stable black families tend to be gracious, proud, and respectful. At least the ones that I know are. Its the younger ones that have that deep sense of anger that foments some pretty intense hate. Its a shame because its not doing the country any good at all.
Boy

Bakersfield, CA

#5997 Feb 12, 2013
Lol, give to the poor, where is the money coming from to support the lazy asses who are sitting at home and not doing anything to support this country, the money comes from all the hard working people in this country, im not talking about the people who are dissabled or anything relating to that, but being stupid is not a handicap, so get up from that chair and work.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5998 Feb 13, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
When you attack people with whom you have never had any personal contact using hyperbolic malevolent nonsense it allows everyone to know the shallowness of your mental capacity and your void of credibility, thanks. Bless your little heart.
This from someon who calls posters he has had no personal contact with 'simians'. No, he didn't call murders and drug dealers 'simians'; he called black posters here he disagreed with 'simians'.

Oh, the double-talking hypocrisy of it all!...poor thing.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has one one been to Pain management atlanta or ... (Jun '11) 4 min Holberry 50
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min WARRIOR 19,385
Indeed 2 hr Bobbie Sue 11
Gas prices dropping below $3 in metro Atlanta 2 hr WPWW 2
Here 2 hr dennisdidduffy 11
Where Ebola Battles Are Won 7 hr CDF131 3
Policing for profit? Atlanta’s leading ticket t... 11 hr UTB 1

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match

Morrow Jobs

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info