First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The White Knight

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jun 21, 2013
What "N" word. Do you have any idea how many words start with "N." How about nimrod? Or was it nitwit?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 22, 2013
How about nut?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Deen is proof that race is a no-win for white Americans. They'll even try to dig deep into the past for their boogymen. We have a nut on here that has labeled me as a klansman. Yea, right, I was in the Schenectady KKK. What foolishness is next for the race card?

I have never cared for Deen or her over-the-top Southernisms. When they carved her out of butter I thought I would fall out of my chair laughing at the sheer stupidity of it all. I also think ti was stupid for her to make herself such an easy target for the race card.
Grobbbbbbbb
The White Knight

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
White southerners are probably the most attacked demographic by the Zionist controlled media. Well, probably second most attacked behind the Germans. Coincidentally, white southerners have a great deal in common with the Ukrainians. You know, those same Ukrainians who were starved, imprisoned, and executed in what is known as the HOLODOMOR OR UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE. The genocide of the Ukrainians was largely executed by Jewish Bolsheviks in the years 1932-1933. Of course you'll hear, read, and see countless stories, movies, articles on the Holocaust, but how many stories, movies, or articles have you seen on the HOLODOMOR AKA UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE. White southerners share a good deal in common with the Ukrainians, they are/were both rural people for the most part, strongly independent and opposed to big government. Deen will be attacked firstly because she is white and of course she verbally blasphemed the religion of political correctness by saying the dreaded "N" word. Oooooooh, how awful. Bad Paula, bad wayciss. And add the fact that Paula is a southerner, and we all know how those anti-white, Zionist supremacist out in Hymieweird feel about southerners. The ironic thing is that most southerners, especially Christian southerners put Jews up on a silver pedestal and have no idea how the Talmud blasphemes Jesus, and how Gentiles are described as "cattle" in the Talmud.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 22, 2013
I like Miss Paula, but never watch cooking shows. I grew up eating the type of food she cooks, but will admit a little dab will do you. I appreciate her honesty, and laughed when she said she used the N word that many blacks use when she was in a bank robbed by a "N" ghetto thug bank robber. Many Americans of both races have used the "N" word appropriately and the term "black" appropriately to designate the difference between a thug and an upstanding black citizen. The same people use "white trash" and "white people" to designate the same people of like character who are members of the white race. I was not impressed with the seafood in her Savannah restaurant, but will make sure and return to dine there because of her stand against the media and the money hungry blacks which sued her like rabid canines eager to sue, but to lazy to work.

I am irritated by liberal PC thought police causing the freedom of speech to not be free for whites anymore. Blacks expect us to endure them calling whites vile inflammatory slurs, but are quick to cry racist if we return the the same descriptive nomenclature. Bless their little hearts.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 22, 2013
Miss Paula was destined to lose her battle against the media and blacks.......she is a white Southerner. She never had a chance by being truthful.

Wonder what obama called whites when he was stoned on marijuana? Wonder what Hillary called obama when he beat her in the democratic primary?

The women Hilliary's husband raped called Cigar Bill Clinton a rapist.
The White Knight

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Wonder when the "reverend" Al Chimpton is going to "apologize" about Tawana Brawley? Does the "reverend" still have his television program on the Jewtube over at MSNBC? Maybe they need to fire the "reverend" just like they did Paula Deen. After all what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Only thing is the "reverend's" little escapade could have landed some completely innocent white person in the slammer for decades, while Paula just said a silly little word that has been deemed "naughty" by the Gawds of Political Correctness. Deen, like a number of other white people who violated the laws of political correctness apologized as usual. Big mistake, like those before her, the apology didn't save Deen's job, so why even apologize to these duplicitous, hypocritical, anti-white, fascists??? Deen surely has enough money to tell these fascist anti-white racist to kiss her white, southern, arse.

I'm Eric 2016 and I approve this message.
White Knight

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Never really liked the over the top, pretentious, Paula Deen, but I would have liked her a helluva lot better if she would have told everyone to just kiss her arse. I'm sick and tired of ONLY Whites having to grovel and apologize for stepping outside of the PC borders. As usual just like the cowards before her like Imus, Trent Lott, etc., Deen kow-towed to the PC police and still lost her job. Meanwhile as noted previously the "reverend" Al Chimpton hasn't uttered one single, solitary, apology for the little Tawana Brawley fiasco and has went on to even having his own television program albeit on the unwatched MSNBC network. Deen should have stood her ground and said, I said it, BIG friggin deal, and flipped them off. She surely has enough money so why grovel, and kiss arse, especially when the cowardly Food Network is going to get rid of you anyhow. Even Billy Graham, after telling the truth about Jewish control of "our" media and Washington in the famous tape with Nixon would later grovel, and apologize for simply telling the truth. BTW, that tape can still be viewed(heard) on Youtube. Marlon Brando tells the truth about Jewish control of Hymiewood and genuflects later on while begging for forgiveness and crying like a baby. Pathetic.

"IN A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT TO TELL THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT."
Hey bubbas

Whittier, CA

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Stupid southern tub. A good (Yankee) pr firm would have made it all go away. She must have used some southern fools.
bettathinkabouti t

Decatur, TN

#12 Jun 24, 2013
I hear blacks call each other the 'N word' all the time to each other I also hear them use the 'H word'(HONKEY) and the 'C word'(CRACKER) about white people all the time. So as long as they use those against the whites then well yall know what I am saying RIGHT? When the blacks stop theirs then the whites will stop ours.
THE GLAVE

Decatur, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Paula Deen wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like Miss Paula, but never watch cooking shows."
I'll fill you in. She's fayat and sounds like a foowall. Her food will stop a heart and she has diabetes from eating the garbage. She got screwed by a crappy PR firm. No loss.
To quote a famous actor in a movie from long ago "If you are from california (I did not capitalize on purpose) then you are not really anything" end quote. You could have been something if you had wanted to be. lol
THE GLAVE

Decatur, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2013
AIRMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, uncledad. Anything you want to say of value?
Sure how is your mother because she barely could walk when I got through doing her the other night.
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Jun 24, 2013
PS. Everyone don't believe a word the "AIRMAN" aka SofaTurd aka icouldusesomehel p, or the most common name "nut" spews. He's/She's also told us his/her sister was raped in Athens, Ga. He/she/it has identified itself/himself/herself as a non-White investor, and on another thread described himself/herself as a Caucasian who was born in Minnesota. The fool probably lives down in Milledgeville, Georgia at the "home" and is on his rec-break.
dildoking

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
THE GLAVE wrote:
<quoted text>Sure how is your mother because she barely could walk when I got through doing her the other night.
That was not his mother that was yours have u been to the eye doctor lately and u probably couldn't see me cause the lights was out I just got done goin balls deep with this bbc in her
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Jun 24, 2013
Maybe Paula Deen could appease dem coloreds by mixing up a mess of pigs feet, chitlins, Church's fried chicken, collard greens and neck bones, black eyed peas and ham hocks, hot sauce and wash it all down with some grape drink, malt liquor, gin, and cognac. Word.
THE GLAVE

Decatur, TN

#23 Jun 25, 2013
AIRMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother died two years ago. A man she never met beat her mercilessly. She lived in the hospital for nearly a week but then slipped into a coma and died the next day.
I am sorry for your loss I really am but if you don't want to be insulted then don't insult ok? I wish you and the police luck in finding whom it is that did that if they have not been found already.
THE GLAVE

Decatur, TN

#24 Jun 25, 2013
White Knight wrote:
Maybe Paula Deen could appease dem coloreds by mixing up a mess of pigs feet, chitlins, Church's fried chicken, collard greens and neck bones, black eyed peas and ham hocks, hot sauce and wash it all down with some grape drink, malt liquor, gin, and cognac. Word.
You left out their most favorite drink of all the ripple or as they call it rip'o
ChaCha

Vidalia, GA

#26 Jun 25, 2013
Deen can't use the word bdcause she isn't one and therefore doesn't know what it means. Lawdy lawdy. She probly don't even knows the joy of inbreeding.
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#29 Jun 26, 2013
I'm not offended at all by what Paula Deen has said. She has every right to express her views in every sense as long as it is not made in a threat. She is within legal guidelines of this country. The only thing blacks can do is simply not support her business and not support her tv show, as simple as that. No need to go into an uproar because truth be told, the N word is widely used MORE by blacks themselves than any other group. I hear the same excuse - "well you're white, you can't say it but we can. It's a term of endearment for us." Like hell it is. It is no term of endearment period by its very definition. You are calling each other ignorant, worthless, useless, evil, etc. I wish blacks would stop using this word all together. I am part black/African by the way. This should be a wake up call for blacks moreso than ever.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 27, 2013
ChaCha wrote:
Deen can't use the word bdcause she isn't one and therefore doesn't know what it means. Lawdy lawdy. She probly don't even knows the joy of inbreeding.
Ms. Paula lived in Vidalia for a while, and she knows what the "N" word means just like she knows what the term white trash means. She, as I, knows that a person who uses so many misspelled words in one post as you did has no credibility. Bless your little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Oh my 55,272
is atlanta a huge ghetto? (Feb '10) 10 hr Facts are Facts 169
Is Mayor Kasim Reed a BI$EXUAL? 10 hr Facts are Facts 7
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 11 hr The WB 2,055
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr WARRIOR 19,203
Schenectady Racism 15 hr The King of Dixie 4
yankees rule nascar 15 hr Satan 33
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••