Attack on soldier possibly hate crime

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

The beating of a black female Army reservist outside a Georgia restaurant is being investigated as a possible hate crime, federal authorities said yesterday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
PAT

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

This incident is just further evidence that racism is not dead and that ignorance is on the rampage....I can only imagine how this American soldier must feel, knowing that every day she puts her life on the line for the likes of this man to have the freedom that he he holds dear.....only to return the favor by calling her racial slurs and having the audacity to lay his filthy hands on her in the presence of her child...This child will never forget this incident and her life will never be the same....In that light, he should be judged accordingly and his life should never be the same either...these are NOT the sixties...white people can't go around beating black people "just because" or turning water hoses on them "just because"...the end result won't be the same as back then....not meant to be a threat...it's just the truth...that african american soldier is a human being...who deserved to be treated as such..
Francis

Saint Clairsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

Didn't she know that Cracker Barrel has a long time problem with Blacks and Gays. IF they don't like them, do you think the regular "White" patrons will?
Kelvin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

If it had been the other way around and some black guy did that to a white women this would have being on all the major news outlets. Im not trying to incite a race war, but all this over obama being selected as the president?? look at all the things bush did that blk people didnt agree with....Katrina....Iraq....and to add insult after leaving the white house he moved into a house where blks are not allowed. I wish someone would put their hands on a female family member of mine, he wouldnt need a jail cell....I WOULD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morrow Discussions

Search the Morrow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Disguested 39,370
wrapper cuts off his own pee pee and jumps off ... 26 min Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 48 min Chuck 17,728
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 54 min Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff 4
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
shut down cascade skating rink (May '10) 4 hr From Cali 9
If I Was An Illegal... 5 hr Zebo 2
•••
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
•••
•••