News Nearby: Man Critical After Shoot...

News Nearby: Man Critical After Shooting, Parapro Arrested

There are 2 comments on the story from Dec 6, 2012, titled News Nearby: Man Critical After Shooting, Parapro Arrested. In it, reports that:

Man In Critical Condition After Early Morning Shooting Near Midtown - Midtown Patch A 22-year-old man is reportedly in critical condition at Grady Memorial Hospital after being attacked and shot in a parking lot near Midtown early Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or

Step Mom

Salinas, CA

#1 Dec 6, 2012
To all you people who make up stories. This is my step son who came to visit. Yes he is white. He was approached by a chicken male who asked for his money. He did not give him anything and then another idiot black male came up from behind and shot him. To all the low life thugs. You didn't get anything from him and he will survive. Pretty sad when these two black men can't fight like men. There shows the low life uneducated dumb ass that will probably be shot himself by another of Atlanta's finest residence. In all the comments everyone wants to know the color of these individuals. I know why now. It is a city who is driven by what color you are. To the Hospital were my son is at treat people with respect and don't base it on color.
Step Mom

Salinas, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
They also did not strip down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would like to move to Georgia with sec 8...? (Apr '12) 13 hr qwerty 105
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Haolechef 20,171
CNN Crisis Actors Tue hardonhenry 4
Does Anyone know who's now hiring in Morrow or ... Aug '15 YoungSouthernBelle 1
Review: Dijay's 2 Hair Studio Jun '15 Sadie Bostick 1
Review: Atlanta Pain Clinic - Ash Vyas MD (May '10) Dec '14 Chuck 25
News GA: Stakes High in Clayton MARTA Vote (Oct '14) Oct '14 Burn Slow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages