White people complain too Damn much a...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#25 Feb 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No we can't stand the fact that you rant and rave, but cannot support what you say. The truth isn't mean, it's just the truth, and it will set you free. Now, since you know so much about the real world, please tell us all what it is like.
No. You are a bunch of haters and cry babies. Still crying cause you supporters of the liar, lost the election. Still crying because you don't want Latinos here, Still crying cause you don't want those in need to receive government assistance, still crying because the president isn't a war monger, still crying because Blacks are living their lives without your monkey arses, still crying because of civil rights, still crying about the presidents place of birth, still crying about being asked to get rid of Assault weapons even though your people are unstable and use them to kill up innocent people and children, Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry... only White folk. That's all we see on TV a bunch of trailer trash looking rednecks with Assault weapons crying about "Obama tryna take our rights to bear arms away" booo fkn hoooo! Shut UP!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#27 Feb 10, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling and acting like a foolish child, that didn't take long did it? lol Sit down and shut up. Thank you.
AND STOP ALL YOUR COMPLAINING. this is what I'm talking about.

lol
Jules

Live Oak, FL

#28 Feb 10, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
let's take your math skills, to your claim that there are more whites on welfare. There are also more whites. So, if you want to compare welfare recepients among different races, a percentage comparison analysis must be used. So when you have those statistics, get back to me.
I personally don't care about the racial pie chart of who is on welfare programs. But I am a math nerd so I have to point out that percentage of welfare benefits has to be evaluated against percent of population represented.
deltadawn

Memphis, TN

#29 Feb 11, 2013
were crying??? Ok shakalaka keep bumpen them gums
bite me

Dallas, TX

#30 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
AND STOP ALL YOUR COMPLAINING. this is what I'm talking about.
lol
now hold on there, shaka. I think that you're totally wrong about your whole 'whitey be complaining to much' bitchfest. now in 2012, there were 512 homicides in Chicago, and another 414 homicides in New York. these are just some numbers that were highlighted in a story I read not long ago.
now, of those 926 homicides, 85% were black, and were being snuffed by, you guessed it, other blacks.
the bottom line is, I have not heard one white person complain about these numbers.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#31 Feb 11, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't care about the racial pie chart of who is on welfare programs. But I am a math nerd so I have to point out that percentage of welfare benefits has to be evaluated against percent of population represented.
That's been pointed out many times, some just don't get it.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#32 Feb 11, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
No we get it. a body is a body. You can talk percentages all you want. Body count baby. Now here's another thing if you want to truly use percentages. Do not include Arabs or Middle Easterners in your "White" census. Clearly these people are not white. DO NOT include Northern Africa which is also done to increase your numbers and DO NOT include Mexicans. If you insist on doing that...then include to the Black population South Americans and all the other people of color residing here. You assholes think you're clever with your deceptions? Well you are not! And neither are you a Majority in this country. Now count the bodies of white on white crime and watch Chicago pale in comparison to the number of murders committed by you monsters!

Oh I know this will upset you little demons of deception. But we see you! Now find those Stats then I will have a conversation with you.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
deltadawn wrote:
were crying??? Ok shakalaka keep bumpen them gums
not were...ARE! lol or YOU'RE yes...crying and lying alllllll the time. It's your M.O.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#34 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
No we get it. a body is a body. You can talk percentages all you want. Body count baby. Now here's another thing if you want to truly use percentages. Do not include Arabs or Middle Easterners in your "White" census. Clearly these people are not white. DO NOT include Northern Africa which is also done to increase your numbers and DO NOT include Mexicans. If you insist on doing that...then include to the Black population South Americans and all the other people of color residing here. You assholes think you're clever with your deceptions? Well you are not! And neither are you a Majority in this country. Now count the bodies of white on white crime and watch Chicago pale in comparison to the number of murders committed by you monsters!
Oh I know this will upset you little demons of deception. But we see you! Now find those Stats then I will have a conversation with you.
A body is a body, as you state. That leaves your gripes (incliding this thread that you started) with no credibility whatsoever.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#35 Feb 11, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
A body is a body, as you state. That leaves your gripes (incliding this thread that you started) with no credibility whatsoever.
What? Speak English Texan!

The only folk that would say this thread lacks credibility would b white like you. Even though you know it is true too. For a group of folk who have traditionally denied others their rights, you sure to raise a lot of hell at the thought of having yours tampered with.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#36 Feb 11, 2013
When the KKK was terrorizing Black neighborhoods...this was just the boyz having a good time. But when they blow up the world trade centers and kill up a lot of whites...you lie and blame it on Al Queda so you can invade Iraq and kill up more people. That's what Honkies do. KILL!

Now let's talk about Chicago again. But hold it up to your candle of violence,then flap your gums!
Higbee

Dandridge, TN

#37 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?
Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.
Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.
1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
2. Crime - even though they commit more crimes than all other groups combined.
3. IQ - even though they have more idiots than all other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.
6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.
7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.
These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!
White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.
Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.
White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.
I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
"Durango Unchained" must have inspired another one to chimp out.:)

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#38 Feb 11, 2013
now that the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, bad things are gonna happen.
Barb Brenner

Live Oak, FL

#39 Feb 11, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!! It's like trying to have a conversation with someone with Tourette's. Ask What is 2+2?...and they yell "chicken!"
Barb Brenner

Live Oak, FL

#40 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
When the KKK was terrorizing Black neighborhoods...this was just the boyz having a good time. But when they blow up the world trade centers and kill up a lot of whites...you lie and blame it on Al Queda so you can invade Iraq and kill up more people. That's what Honkies do. KILL!
Now let's talk about Chicago again. But hold it up to your candle of violence,then flap your gums!
.........really? KKK? Honkies? Terrorism is a lie?.....ever heard of paranoid delusions?
Jules

Live Oak, FL

#41 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?
Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.
Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.
1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
2. Crime - even though they commit more crimes than all other groups combined.
3. IQ - even though they have more idiots than all other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.
6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.
7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.
These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!
White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.
Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.
White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.
I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
Wow, that is a REALLY long diatribe! Please clarify which rights are being exercised by non whites that whites resent? I'm not saying your wrong, so please explain.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#42 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
now that the non taxpayers outnumber and outvote the taxpayers, bad things are gonna happen.
Are happening. IN progress. It's already begun.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#43 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Speak English Texan!
The only folk that would say this thread lacks credibility would b white like you. Even though you know it is true too. For a group of folk who have traditionally denied others their rights, you sure to raise a lot of hell at the thought of having yours tampered with.
You have talked yourself into a circle. Time for you to quit crying.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#44 Feb 11, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
WOOOOOO SCARY!

See, inbred...that's why y'all need all those Assault weapons. You're afraid of your own shadows!!! LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#45 Feb 11, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
You have talked yourself into a circle. Time for you to quit crying.
I know you're dizzy. LOL This condition comes from lying and denying the truth.

smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lousy TOY'S R US stores going bankrupt!!!!! 14 min LACROSSE 1
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 5 hr ThomasA 72
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 6 hr Emily C 51
Augusta Georgia sucks!!!!!! (Sep '15) 6 hr CROSS 41
Columbia County Scandals 10 hr Erica 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr hillary 21,294
Why are American Women such evil bastards??? Sat Alabama Black Snake 7

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages