CNN's Carol Costello mugged for her i...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33 May 7, 2013
jason wrote:
its time some bright engineer build and exploding phone. If someone steal your phone, press a certain pre determined number and the phone explodes in their hand, blowing their hand off.. they would steal any more phones, not at least with THAT hand
I would enjoy watching this happen when the phone was put in their front pants pocket. The self castration by criminal ghetto thugs would be beneficial to society by preventing them to reproduce future thugs to steal and provide us with a moment of comic relief as they slowly bleed to death begging for help from obamacare.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#35 May 7, 2013
I love saltines wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat up on any women lately?

Beat any meat lately?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37 May 7, 2013
That's all you have Spank-King Fool. Just repeating the same old tired shiite week after week. I can't recall the last time you actually dropped a line about the actual subject of a thread.

ALL you do is look for a particular group of people to ridicule. And you've been doing it so long we just don't care. The really pathetic and pitiful part of this is that all you want is attention. How sad your existence must be when trite is your master.

I rarely answer you anymore because you don't discuss the actual subject at hand. Just your usual, boring mantra. OK, we get it, ALL Southerners (except blacks) are racists. Now, move on little boy, your Mommy's calling you out of the basement for your sponge bath.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
Cuello Rojo

Peachtree City, GA

#38 May 7, 2013
I love saltines wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat up on any women lately?

Wow after all this time the jewbilly is still here and still playing his sad little tune. Keep smoking that good Cali weed and getting high as a kike. The growers need your money and Sara Lee will keep you on the sofa where you can't bother people in the real world. aahahahahahahahah HAH
jason

Carrollton, GA

#41 May 7, 2013
sofa king probably stole his computer from a smash and grab at good will
jason

Carrollton, GA

#42 May 7, 2013
I wonder if it was an obamaphone when carol had it??Afterall CNN is an Obama eorshipper

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#43 May 7, 2013
Cuello Rojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow after all this time the jewbilly is still here and still playing his sad little tune. Keep smoking that good Cali weed and getting high as a kike. The growers need your money and Sara Lee will keep you on the sofa where you can't bother people in the real world. aahahahahahahahah HAH
You might be spot on with your assessment. I thought it was his mental problems, and have sorry for him at times, but he could be perpetually stoned. What ever is causing his problems, we all are in agreement that he is one screwed up individual. Bless his little heart.
whocaresWHYsheis racist

United States

#45 Nov 12, 2015
jason wrote:
its time some bright engineer build and exploding phone. If someone steal your phone, press a certain pre determined number and the phone explodes in their hand, blowing their hand off.. they would steal any more phones, not at least with THAT hand
I'm supprised she didn't blame it on republicans.Or trump maybe she will be in first batch to be deported .who needs racist in this country. You can feel the hatred that spews out of that racist beeeatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 56 min Joe 611
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Asaad Khattab 20,209
Ronald Trump Caused Violent and Hatred 4 hr Tollerton 126
SOUTHEAST AMBULANCE, Inc. Is a dishonest company! 12 hr Sho nuff 3
iron order mc, what a joke (May '13) May 2 Mike81 16
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) May 2 Upeeplersodum 181
Crystal McGee May 2 Crazy 2 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages