White men in Atlanta, why are you so ...
JMT

Washington, DC

#154 Jul 12, 2012
AntiBREEDER wrote:
Can u blame 'em??? American females are spoiled rotten & are conniving & manipulative. And most of 'em are OBESE! And even if they'r in shape & 'hot' looking, THEY'R LIKELY TO BE GOLD DIGGERS!
And ALL white guys are fit/trim and are classy, right? Wow, talk about stereotyping.
JMT

Washington, DC

#155 Jul 12, 2012
AntiBREEDER wrote:
Can u blame 'em??? American females are spoiled rotten & are conniving & manipulative. And most of 'em are OBESE! And even if they'r in shape & 'hot' looking, THEY'R LIKELY TO BE GOLD DIGGERS!
And ALL white men are fit, trim, classy and treat their women well, right? Wow, talk about stereotyping.
JMT

Washington, DC

#156 Jul 12, 2012
It's unfortunate but American men (I'm one by the way) are just as chauvinistic as any other (we're just not as willing to admit it). For the record, I'm married to a lovely and wonderful white woman. I hate to say it but most white guys that date Asian women do fit into a certain "category". It's sad that you guys have to criticize our women to fill good about yourself.
Mitt Daugters luvs black

United States

#157 Jul 15, 2012
Shaquya wrote:
Wow she's talking about Asian women and you stupid racist white baboons find a way to stump on blacks. Just reinforces that whites are still racist!
It also proves that white are quite insecure.
I.agree.. peep this YouTube ..

try this

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
WorkingMan

Atlanta, GA

#158 Jan 15, 2013
Mitt Daugters luvs black wrote:
<quoted text>I.agree.. peep this YouTube ..
try this
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
I can't quite put my finger on it but for some reason I get the feeling you're on govt assistance. lol
Jackson

United States

#159 Jan 15, 2013
Avoiding Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
We are quite secure in our desire for mature, respectful, family oriented women...which just happen to be Asian women nowadays. If our avoiding trashy white whores bothers your kind so much, maybe you should not have glorified anti-white male feminism and mating with negro monkeys. Your kind made this happen so why should we feel bad?
great answer - spot on!
Jimmy

Lyons, GA

#160 Jan 15, 2013
Asian are submissive and know how to treat a man and also they take care or themselves and are much tighter than other races.
thatguy

Marietta, GA

#161 Jan 15, 2013
Wouldn't marry a white woman without a pre-nup.
general nosey

Marietta, GA

#162 Jan 21, 2013
Does anyone no how to get in touch with a girl I met at a bar with my buddies named Jen Patrick? Last year on a visit she certainly made my visit! Such a freak but worth the experience of my 1st s&m 4,me & my pals!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#163 May 27, 2013
funny thing is i know aisans dont luike white men i have asian friends and they state that white people stink are dumb bossy and are broke and dont shower.THERES THE STRAIGHT UP TRUTH FOR THE ANSWER! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..........DONT FLATTER YOURSELF HONKY WE ALL KNOW YOUR OWN WOMEN GO FOR BLACKS SO THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO MAKE WHITE WOMEN JEALOUS BY SAYING WHITE BULLSHIT THAT YOU CAN GET AN ASIAN WHEN THEY ARE CULTURAL AND OUT OF ALL RACES WOULD NEVER DATE YOU! lol!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#164 May 27, 2013
ASIANS, LIKE TYPO
Insecure White Guy

Charlotte, NC

#166 Jun 30, 2013
Margaret wrote:
Not just in Atlanta, here as well. I see so many insecure white men with Asian women all the time. Oh sure blame it on the feminist movement or us women for wanting to stand up for ourselves after being treated like cattle for so many years. When women stood up for out rights you couldn't handle it, you basically wanted someone barefoot and pregnant that you could dump on and cheat on while we kept our mouth shut but no more so you run to these subservient Asian women. Asian women are just as insecure as white men. They hate their race and simply die to have little blond haired blue eyed babies. They have some of the most ridiculous surgeries to correct their lack of whiteness. And white men want women who will sit back and shut up. Though I would never date a black man maybe the white women who do date black man are seeking REAL men who can handle their true essence of womanhood!
Easily one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Date an Asian and you are insecure? Seriously? I don't give a crap about feminism. You go girl! Stand up and shout to the sky about "barefoot and pregnant" and all the other stupid pablum that makes you fell better about yourself. Guys don't care. Won't do any good because all the guys who want to meet someone who they consider their equal and spend the rest of their lives with will just ignore you. You must not know very many Asians. If you did you would realize How "subservient they are. Not at all. They do have an incredible amount of respect for the people they love, though. Asians marry white guys so they can have blond haired blue eyed babies? You should have stayed awake during biology class. You might get some blues eyes occasionally and even maybe a blond once in awhile but the odds of the blue eyed baby are so rare it is funny you would even bring it up. Lots of whites married to Asians. How many blue-eyed blond Asians have you seen? Oh. and why wouldn't you ever date a black man? ps I'm White, married to an Asian (far more enlightened than you]. We both own our own companies and hers makes more money than mine! pss It is clearly obvious that the folks (and especially you} have never really travelled. Go to some other countries and you will understand and really see racism. Here it is a crutch. The rest of the world it is a reality and those folks don't have the opportunity or freedoms we have to even try and change it. Ignorance is bliss.....
whites obsess over us

United States

#167 Aug 1, 2013
....you guys sure think about us an awful lot. I dont see how this post about Asian women somehow turned into a bashing of black people. Do you want our autograph? Because with as much as whites obsess over blacks, we are like celebrities to you guys because you think about us way more than we care to think about you.
we can be talking about a dead dog and suddenly whites bring blacks into the conversation.
Obsession and jealousies. Because if you are jealous of someone you wont obsess over them. People who are secure about themselves dont obsess over others because you are too busy being awesome.
Thats why you got the stereotype of being the most insecure race. Youre the only race who obsess and compares themselves to others.
James

Canada

#168 Aug 5, 2013
Lol marry an Asian girl... They do all the same wifely duties as white women, only Asian girls can't take a dick, don't enjoy sex, and don't work.
Yeah, that's right, don't expect her to get a job once you ship her out here. DO expect to pay her a monthly allowance, have a lack of communication, not hug or bond with our kids, very jealous of other people- it is an Asian mindset to compete and be better than everyone, family disapprove of you or see u as a bank as well...
How the hell do I know??? Married to a Chinese woman 5.5 years on the verge of divorcing the bitch!
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#170 Sep 15, 2013
to happy; you are absolutely right, but apparently haven't yet figured out yet that we are all colored, just different colors. and to margeret, equal rights means just that EQUAL, not slanted toward you because you are a woman. my asian wife is anything but subservient, all the family decisions are made by both of us, with some real wrangling going on at times. however to you it would seem she is subservient because she was raised to let the husband speak for the family but believe me he is not speaking just for himself.
Im black hubby is white

Atlanta, GA

#171 Nov 1, 2014
To all stupid ignorant racist crackers on this page STFU black ppl are the best that's why you all hate us because we are better at everything and damn sure look better. Black women and white men.... White women and black men we're taking over hahaha black president. ... kiss our a**.... racist white trash are scary cowards and it's amusing the lack of intelligence and security you bastards have.
Poop Man

San Diego, CA

#172 Nov 10, 2014
Im black hubby is white wrote:
To all stupid ignorant racist crackers on this page STFU black ppl are the best that's why you all hate us because we are better at everything and damn sure look better. Black women and white men.... White women and black men we're taking over hahaha black president.... kiss our a**.... racist white trash are scary cowards and it's amusing the lack of intelligence and security you bastards have.
Daniele Watts? Is that you? I didn't realize you actually married that crusty old loser...
Dusty R

United States

#173 Nov 10, 2014
Because Asian men have small dicks, so white men can please these Asian women. A lot of the whites have went with the blacks for the same reason,
I am white

Sacramento, CA

#174 Dec 9, 2014
FACT wrote:
funny thing is i know aisans dont luike white men i have asian friends and they state that white people stink are dumb bossy and are broke and dont shower.THERES THE STRAIGHT UP TRUTH FOR THE ANSWER! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT..........DONT FLATTER YOURSELF HONKY WE ALL KNOW YOUR OWN WOMEN GO FOR BLACKS SO THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO MAKE WHITE WOMEN JEALOUS BY SAYING WHITE BULLSHIT THAT YOU CAN GET AN ASIAN WHEN THEY ARE CULTURAL AND OUT OF ALL RACES WOULD NEVER DATE YOU! lol!
Asian woman only want white men for status,money or to become legal in this country.they don't care about us at all.Asian woman use us,they are not faithful to us and they lie.They cannot be trusted.They tell us what we want to hear until they get what they want then they leave.But some of us still date them.How sad.
Tighty whitey

Phenix City, AL

#175 Dec 9, 2014
Im black hubby is white wrote:
To all stupid ignorant racist crackers on this page STFU black ppl are the best that's why you all hate us because we are better at everything and damn sure look better. Black women and white men.... White women and black men we're taking over hahaha black president.... kiss our a**.... racist white trash are scary cowards and it's amusing the lack of intelligence and security you bastards have.
lets see, calling white ppl racist while calling them a racial slur=you're a hypocrite.and dishonest. Better at everything? Take a look around,white ppl still run everything and after all these years black ppl haven't progressed intellectually. They have been passed by the Asians and now by the Hispanics. Btw, adults playing kid games on a field doesn't count. Black prez. you say? Seriously, he has been a Complete failure! A laughing stock of the world community! He will go down as the worst prez.to date. Better looking you mention? You know that is not true. White women hold that title. Followed by white men, like me for instance., blond hair, blue eyes and I would only acknowledge you long enough to clear my dinner table.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) 3 hr 12th Man 48
a Search for a Lost US Army Vet from Ft. Sam 6 hr Thundermg1swife 2
The gonna remove stone mountain next 16 hr ThomasA 39
Forest Park Mayor 17 hr Caught ya 4
News The last solar eclipse to impact metro Atlanta ... 19 hr Pistol Pete 2
Please don't marry him Sun Leslie 4
Review: Atlanta Pain Clinic - Ash Vyas MD (May '10) Jul '17 Lydia12B 57

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages