White men in Atlanta, why are you so obsessed with Asian women?

Posted in the Morrow Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Amy

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
I mean wtf is wrong with you? Everywhere I go I see these little hideous kid looking Asian women trotting behind some white guy. I mean what! You can't even marry your own women....are you that insecure. Oh I get it, we American women are too difficult now. Oh please get over your insecurities.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Amy wrote:
I mean wtf is wrong with you? Everywhere I go I see these little hideous kid looking Asian women trotting behind some white guy. I mean what! You can't even marry your own women....are you that insecure. Oh I get it, we American women are too difficult now. Oh please get over your insecurities.
I've been seeing a lot of Asian women with white men as well.
AntiBREEDER

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Can u blame 'em??? American females are spoiled rotten & are conniving & manipulative. And most of 'em are OBESE! And even if they'r in shape & 'hot' looking, THEY'R LIKELY TO BE GOLD DIGGERS!
Shaquya

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 9, 2010
Wow she's talking about Asian women and you stupid racist white baboons find a way to stump on blacks. Just reinforces that whites are still racist!

It also proves that white are quite insecure.
bull

Lovejoy, GA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Shaquya wrote:
Wow she's talking about Asian women and you stupid racist white baboons find a way to stump on blacks. Just reinforces that whites are still racist!
It also proves that white are quite insecure.
Being a racist builds character.Thank You Obmamanasiashaquito.

It's a shame this poster above is White trash you're bussted.
As I see em

Canton, GA

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Sorry about your luck but no one really wants to marry a big fat twelve sandwich eating defensive tackle of a girl who gets half her income at Rack Room Shoes and the other half from daddy.

God made Richard Simmons just for you! Enjoy.
Shaquya

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 9, 2010
bull wrote:
<quoted text> Being a racist builds character.Thank You Obmamanasiashaquito.
It's a shame this poster above is White trash you're bussted.
Racism does not build character. It slows progress. My point was that she's talking about white men dating out and white men have the nerve to stomp on blacks. Calling them apes. What do blacks have to do with this? That makes them no better than the ignorant poster. And as for your little glorified ghetto name you made up, that was stupid on your behalf. You whites wonder why blacks can't move on and get over racism. It's because obviously many of you are still very racist! I try to treat people according to character but as I see, people are still judging people based on race. But again, I think white people are purely insecure.
irritated

Powder Springs, GA

#10 Jun 9, 2010
I dont care what anyone says...racism is among all whites,blacks,mexicans etc. Everyone is racist to one degree. Every one says if we cut our selves we all bleed red. Well i see it this way so does a dog,cat,bird,worm etc doesnt mean were the same. There are many different breeds of birds same with humans. Blacks,whites,hispanics etc are all totally different breeds of human. They all act totally different. Its not my fault or white peoples fault that we cant stand ghetto talk or behavior. I live in a town full of blacks and mexicans and its the worst environment I have ever lived in. THEY ALL ARE CRIMINALS!!! IF NOT CRIMINALS THEN DRUG ADDICTS OR THEY LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT. I know me ranting and raving probably makes me seem like an idiot but im just stating the truth. Blacks think this about whites, whites think this about other races and so on. Its no secret and its not a crime to dislike another breed of human :D
irritated

Powder Springs, GA

#11 Jun 9, 2010
p.s my husband has a very good job at a hospital and he works with alot of ignorant ghetto trashy ass black people that just make his work suck. Its sad when blacks cant control there attitudes at a work place.

I know this post was about asians...i know the answer to this also . White guys love very petit sexy women. Asians are this..they have Beautiful perfect bodies there very independent and the let their man control them. GUYS DROOL OVER THIS. Some white guys cant handle white women....so they go for less smart asians ty :D
hatesapes

Powder Springs, GA

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Heres a joke u see a pregnant white girl walking down the road, she goes to cross the street what do u think happens. Every black in the neighborhood trys to take that very street......just so the pregnant white woman cant cross. FUNNY i know cuz its true!
bull

Lovejoy, GA

#13 Jun 9, 2010
Shaquya wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism does not build character. It slows progress. My point was that she's talking about white men dating out and white men have the nerve to stomp on blacks. Calling them apes. What do blacks have to do with this? That makes them no better than the ignorant poster. And as for your little glorified ghetto name you made up, that was stupid on your behalf. You whites wonder why blacks can't move on and get over racism. It's because obviously many of you are still very racist! I try to treat people according to character but as I see, people are still judging people based on race. But again, I think white people are purely insecure.
I'm very happy with my insecurities,being white as you say.Black folk's will never become productive citizens of society as long as they have the government to support all their thugs in trainning.

Being politcally correct to satisfy a group of loser's in life is ridiculous.I do not or ever will play well with others that refuse to live up to my expectations,and other's that are functioning citizens of society.

Until I get things in life for free without busting my ass for them the rules apply to all government slaves.

Why work when you get section 8,food stamps,let me make it clear that the white trash is also in line geting handouts for all the bi-racial kids,they have had with the 7 different daddy's.

I have had the same job with the government since I was 20 years old.I say to myself,self why are you insecure making 80,000 dollars a year.Give me a break I certainly do judge people by their color when my tax dollars are going to a bunch of criminals,that work the system as there life's goal.

me,myself,and I,love being insecure for not being a failure.
bull

Lovejoy, GA

#14 Jun 9, 2010
While other's are functioning citizens of society,work,pay taxes...Correction for above post...
dave

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 9, 2010
most asian women are golddiggers as well as blacks to. i will stick with the white chicks.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 9, 2010
dave wrote:
most asian women are golddiggers as well as blacks to. i will stick with the white chicks.
Smart guy dave.
Shaquya

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jun 9, 2010
hatesapes wrote:
Heres a joke u see a pregnant white girl walking down the road, she goes to cross the street what do u think happens. Every black in the neighborhood trys to take that very street......just so the pregnant white woman cant cross. FUNNY i know cuz its true!
You could have kept this foolishness to yourself
Alexia

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jun 11, 2010
irritated wrote:
I dont care what anyone says...racism is among all whites,blacks,mexicans etc. Everyone is racist to one degree. Every one says if we cut our selves we all bleed red. Well i see it this way so does a dog,cat,bird,worm etc doesnt mean were the same. There are many different breeds of birds same with humans. Blacks,whites,hispanics etc are all totally different breeds of human. They all act totally different. Its not my fault or white peoples fault that we cant stand ghetto talk or behavior. I live in a town full of blacks and mexicans and its the worst environment I have ever lived in. THEY ALL ARE CRIMINALS!!! IF NOT CRIMINALS THEN DRUG ADDICTS OR THEY LIVE OFF THE GOVERNMENT. I know me ranting and raving probably makes me seem like an idiot but im just stating the truth. Blacks think this about whites, whites think this about other races and so on. Its no secret and its not a crime to dislike another breed of human :D
You silly bitch.... White people commit 70% of ALL crime in America. I'll provide FBI stats if needed.... 80% of ALL pedophiles are white.....
Alexia

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jun 11, 2010
bull wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very happy with my insecurities,being white as you say.Black folk's will never become productive citizens of society as long as they have the government to support all their thugs in trainning.
Being politcally correct to satisfy a group of loser's in life is ridiculous.I do not or ever will play well with others that refuse to live up to my expectations,and other's that are functioning citizens of society.
Until I get things in life for free without busting my ass for them the rules apply to all government slaves.
Why work when you get section 8,food stamps,let me make it clear that the white trash is also in line geting handouts for all the bi-racial kids,they have had with the 7 different daddy's.
I have had the same job with the government since I was 20 years old.I say to myself,self why are you insecure making 80,000 dollars a year.Give me a break I certainly do judge people by their color when my tax dollars are going to a bunch of criminals,that work the system as there life's goal.
me,myself,and I,love being insecure for not being a failure.
What if i provided stats showing that there are MORE whites on Welfare than any other race????.... Because that IS the REALITY of things. You should go play in traffic..........
Margaret

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 12, 2010
Not just in Atlanta, here as well. I see so many insecure white men with Asian women all the time. Oh sure blame it on the feminist movement or us women for wanting to stand up for ourselves after being treated like cattle for so many years. When women stood up for out rights you couldn't handle it, you basically wanted someone barefoot and pregnant that you could dump on and cheat on while we kept our mouth shut but no more so you run to these subservient Asian women. Asian women are just as insecure as white men. They hate their race and simply die to have little blond haired blue eyed babies. They have some of the most ridiculous surgeries to correct their lack of whiteness. And white men want women who will sit back and shut up. Though I would never date a black man maybe the white women who do date black man are seeking REAL men who can handle their true essence of womanhood!
happy

Cordova, TN

#23 Jun 12, 2010
i'm not a racist, I'm convinced the colored race is the cause of most of the worlds problems!!
Ezri

Ocoee, FL

#24 Jun 14, 2010
Avoiding Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
We are quite secure in our desire for mature, respectful, family oriented women...which just happen to be Asian women nowadays. If our avoiding trashy white whores bothers your kind so much, maybe you should not have glorified anti-white male feminism and mating with negro monkeys. Your kind made this happen so why should we feel bad?
And you had to be racist against black men because? Why would any woman date you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cattle ranchers 1 hr Elmer 6
Atlanta Chat Room is a great place to meet sing... (Nov '06) 3 hr Hot mama 588
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 4 hr Gray Squirrel 213
Cheap Abortion Clinics In Atlanta (Apr '11) 4 hr Grady 26
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 7 hr Truth 1,001
Grotesque Double Standards on Religious Liberty... 11 hr Unfortunately 57
Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) 11 hr goldstone report 606

Flood Warning for Clayton County was issued at March 05 at 9:45AM EST

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST

NBC Sports 4:30AM