Pregnant Georgia Woman Rescued from Mangled Car

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WISW-AM Columbia

A pregnant woman is recovering after quick-thinking firefighters and police worked together to pull her out of her mangled car.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2012
Paul J

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Nov 30, 2012
It's a great post! Good job firefighters and police. What a job well done guys! Keep up the good work.:)
Mary J

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Good boys! The police finally get up and do their job! Maybe if they truthfully did their job in the first place, part of that enforcing laws on the road, getting rid of the aggressive driving in Atlanta, this never would have happened.
But then again, if this did not happen, they would not look like heros.
GOLEO

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Mary J wrote:
Good boys! The police finally get up and do their job! Maybe if they truthfully did their job in the first place, part of that enforcing laws on the road, getting rid of the aggressive driving in Atlanta, this never would have happened.
But then again, if this did not happen, they would not look like heros.
Wow, what are you from loserville??? Mary J: is that what you where doing when you wrote that junk? Smoking some weed?
I stand proud for our fire fighters and our LEO! And I am thankful they come to our rescue!
Mary J

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Nov 30, 2012
GOLEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what are you from loserville??? Mary J: is that what you where doing when you wrote that junk? Smoking some weed?
I stand proud for our fire fighters and our LEO! And I am thankful they come to our rescue!
You sound jealous that I might be smoking something you were unable to afford last night to feed your whore with.

I too am proud of our firefighters and I never said I was not. They DO their job, putting our tax dollars in a good place.

I am sorry if this last week of an entire 20 hours on your job of flipping burgers has you too tired and confused.
GOLEO

Newnan, GA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Mary J wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound jealous that I might be smoking something you were unable to afford last night to feed your whore with.
I too am proud of our firefighters and I never said I was not. They DO their job, putting our tax dollars in a good place.
I am sorry if this last week of an entire 20 hours on your job of flipping burgers has you too tired and confused.

You made me laugh.
Mary J

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
GOLEO wrote:
<quoted text>
You made me laugh.
That is all I expected. People love having words fly over their head when it is too much to understand :) Feel good....at least until a drunk driver kills you child and wife because laws are not enforced ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 28 min Yankees Rule 51
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 33 min Otter 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min Aryan Barbarian 18,854
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 8,365
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr General Robert E Lee 53,089
This years winner of the Darwin Award is: 2 hr Rhett Butler 2
Stop Taxing God's Chosen.... 6 hr Richie rich 2
•••

Air Quality Alert for Clayton County was issued at August 28 at 1:41PM EDT

•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••