The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,481 - 15,500 of 18,591 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Anonymous

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

St Louis very surprising because I thought Oakland California was or should be number one of the list.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

DEnglish1 wrote:
Is western subjectivism, materialism, capitalism and consumerism concealing your soul and producing bad Karma?
Violence is always initiated from negative emissions/feeling and can perpetuate for many generations unless the bad core seeds are rooted out. This is typically due to lack of sub-prime investments= low employment=drugs=drink=violenc e.
Our economic paradigm is in conflict with our political ideology. We profess democratic ideals yet Corporate Capitalism is undemocratic in its command structure and in its integration with the legal/ political system. You cannot have true democracy when a relatively small group of people command so much political power. Wall Street/goldman sachs, those nasty prime and sub-prime guilt dealers and International Corporations, through campaign contributions and lobbying efforts skewer the whole fabric of our society and government. Instead of society and government reflecting the beliefs and expectations of the masses, they have been warped into satisfying the desires of a fairly few number of Elites. This makes our system a predatory and imperialistic one. Many if not most of the marginalized persons in our society and prisons are the discarded flotsam of this winner take all, might makes right, and selfish- materialist culture.
Do not be the victim, the discarded floatsum of this winner takes all, might makes right selfish materialistic culture!
Find your self!
I my opinion the history of the human beliefs system have since conspired to be irrational and illogical.
Like the burning of...(dogmatic content afterwards)
Good attempt, as I see you have received many forms of disagreements.
At the beginning of your post, you made sense until the dogma came forth.

It is true that many are selfish, in that we, as a race of humans, seek things that compliment our own wishes. This alone, causes the many difficulties of co-existing with individuals in a multi-culturalistic society.

Sadly to say, that government, no matter which type of society, utilizes its people in order to fulfill the government's agenda.
The people of such a society constantly want representation that only enacts with selective hearing, thus causing the sustenance of a republic which claims to be a democracy in order to pacify the people who only see the after effects of what the government chooses to do. This is somewhat synonymous to elitism - those who truly influence the path of a nation as supposed to the contrast of the public who want to influence but have limited power to do so.

Alas, a suggestion to you:
pronouncing dogma is good, for those who relate to its practices, but you will not get as many productive responses as you wish to have. Be as ambiguous as you can - it works for the elitists, so it should work for you.
=)

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

FUGITIVE CHIMP ALERT wrote:
FUGITIVE CHIMP ALERT
KAFFART AKA KFECAL, KACHIMP, Kl\lIGGER IS WANTED BY GAME AND WILDLIFE OFFICIALS AND U.S ZOOKEEPER AUTHORITIES FOR COMMUNICATING RACIAL TERRORISTIC THREATS AGAINST ALL CAUCASIANS.
THE GORILLA WAS LAST SEEN TAGGING WALLS AT THE FORD MOTOR PLANT IN DETROIT WITH HIS FECAL MATTER AND EATING WATERMELONS GROWING OUT OF BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S LAZY FAT ASS.
ALSO SEEN WITH KFECAL WAS SAMBO, PERCHED ON KFECAL'S RIGHT SHOULDER EATING HIS BOOGERS AND UTTERING CHIMP SOUNDS.
IF SIGHTED OR SMELLED, DO NOT APPROACH Kl\lIGGER AND HIS BABOONS. IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
What productivity do you propose to bring out of this comment?
Ridicule? Well guess who is ridiculing your ridicule? The government who uses your stereotypical thoughts to feed to the media to acquire more votes.

You're comment is not amusing, but disgraceful because it shows that you hate...with little influential power to control what you hate. Governmental media complex thanks you for its sustenance.

So how does the rimming feel after being placed in the skinner box with the other baboons? Eh??
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Program Investigations wrote:
Kallark27 continues to commit serious racial threats against posters on Topix along with black momma and Sam38063. The felonious actions by these posters will be dealt with in accordance to the Terms of Agreement and law enforcement authorities. Threats being made by other posters against the accused are unfounded. This malicious behavior by Kallark27, black momma and Sam38063 will not be tolerated.
Eat a sack of baby monkey balls with a formal apology.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
Good attempt, as I see you have received many forms of disagreements.
At the beginning of your post, you made sense until the dogma came forth.
It is true that many are selfish, in that we, as a race of humans, seek things that compliment our own wishes. This alone, causes the many difficulties of co-existing with individuals in a multi-culturalistic society.
Sadly to say, that government, no matter which type of society, utilizes its people in order to fulfill the government's agenda.
The people of such a society constantly want representation that only enacts with selective hearing, thus causing the sustenance of a republic which claims to be a democracy in order to pacify the people who only see the after effects of what the government chooses to do. This is somewhat synonymous to elitism - those who truly influence the path of a nation as supposed to the contrast of the public who want to influence but have limited power to do so.
Alas, a suggestion to you:
pronouncing dogma is good, for those who relate to its practices, but you will not get as many productive responses as you wish to have. Be as ambiguous as you can - it works for the elitists, so it should work for you.
=)
You clicked on the wrong thread. You probably need to look else where for gay talk, although Kalark just might be right up your alley if you know what I mean..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Eat a sack of baby monkey balls with a formal apology.
You have to spit them out first..
Jus saying

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You talking to me punk? I'll slap you around like a hobo falling off of a high speed Union Pacific Freight train boy..
No pumpkin I was referring to the idiots who keep posting slurpy funny faces. You compreday people like icp wwpw For your info. We don't have hi speed trains in this racist kracker country and I thought white countries were up to speed no pun. 5372 miles to black utopia
Big Bubba BlackCock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Any of you wite chimp lady sluts want some bubba love?
Foreal

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Wonder where the little thugs and thugettes trick or treat? You know damn well that they are too damn greedy in the "hood" to give out FREE candy. THEY'll TAKE FREE stuff, but actually give away free stuff? Whatcha talkin' bout Willis? Oops, my bad, THEY'll do what THEY always do. THEY'll come to the WHITE neighborhoods so WHITEY CAN GIVE DEM SOME MO GIB ME DAT FO FREE.
WHITE PRIDE FOREVER.
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
It's looking more and more like a white Christmas from where I am standing...

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey boy, you're making it look bad for us decent l\liggers.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

To all,
Observe these posts.
Plenty of hate to go around if you are in the U.S.

At least you know what may be in the mind of the person who greets you with a smile.

No faith for the U.S. citizen. This is why it's better for this nation to be a 'hidden democracy': mofos can't govern themselves.

Oh well...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
To all,
Observe these posts.
Plenty of hate to go around if you are in the U.S.
At least you know what may be in the mind of the person who greets you with a smile.
No faith for the U.S. citizen. This is why it's better for this nation to be a 'hidden democracy': mofos can't govern themselves.
Oh well...
You are just like all these other slack jawed idiots. The United States is not a democracy. We are a Republic dummy....
Klan Watch

Newhall, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey boy, you're making it look bad for us decent l\liggers.
This is your only post that makes sense Kfecal. Keep up the good work, boy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network all you spooks better Stay out of the white neighborhoods this evening specially if your in a hoodie and eating skittles you get enough hand outs. This has been a public service announcement and by the way the 1St of the month is tomorrow your money is going to be cut don't chimp out you might get locked down or sent to the Fema mudhut community us Whites are tired of you welfare mother's popping out little n!glets to get more entitlements enough is enough."Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)----+The WPWW will be giving out free knoose ties you bro's will look great and they will take a picture of you to give to all you're homies. Bwwwwwwwwwa
That's funny, I don't care who you are..

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Right on, Kfart!!! Damn, I thought I would never be giving props to Kfart, but way to teach that wayciss chimpozoid a thing or two. We might have to give you a "token" membership in the WPWW yet. Right on bro!!
Even though certain people call me an Uncle Tom, I refuse to act like some l\ligger clown if you know what I'm saying?
Klan Watch

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Wonder what Halloween in the Hood is like? Can you imagine all them spooks out there with the hoodies trickin' better than Tarbaby Jones in her prime. Their parents pimpin' dem little thugs how to take dat candy fo' free and sheet. Dey bees pimpin' like Shyteak cuz. Dey bees sendin' dem thugs trickin' in dem wite hoods and sheet fo' real.
The same as every night in the l\ligger Hoods are: setting fires, drug dealing, rapes, killings, auto thefts, robberies, vandalism, hit and runs, drunk and disorderly, long smelly lines at KFC, "Let's Kill Whitey" (c)rap music blasting, streets littered with 40 ouncers, needles and fast food garbage, etc.

One thing about Brilloween night in the Hoods is that all the l\liggers are dressed in their normal attire gorilla suits.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Klan Watch wrote:
<quoted text>The same as every night in the l\ligger Hoods are: setting fires, drug dealing, rapes, killings, auto thefts, robberies, vandalism, hit and runs, drunk and disorderly, long smelly lines at KFC, "Let's Kill Whitey" (c)rap music blasting, streets littered with 40 ouncers, needles and fast food garbage, etc.
One thing about Brilloween night in the Hoods is that all the l\liggers are dressed in their normal attire gorilla suits.
Well for you Klansmen, every time you meet up to hold hands and scream "white power!" you celebrate Halloween. With your deeply rooted occultist leanings and pointy bed sheets. Didn't your momma tell you to stop playing with the mattress sheets boy?

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>That was truth and nothing but the truth keep fighting the good fight while us Whites unite to stop this plague of blacks and stand up for our rights.Just to give everyone heads up tomorrow the ch!mps will be getting there welfare benefits cut so be prepared for a mass ch!mp out keep you're families safe.Stay tuned for further updates on the WPWW Network channel 5372.(;-(l)------+
Yep....stand up for your rights....while you enjoy temporary skin color privilege!
Mary

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Thank you whities for my welfare check, HUD and EBT, and Obamacare and last but not least OBAMA AND FAMILY IN THE the White House LMBBAO ! Y'all did it . Y'all know you owe us and now we've taken over , lots of freebies. We having steak and lobster for dinner and a nice cold beer yummy .! We live GOOD! Thank You , God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
Morrow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••