Bored In Tn

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I wanna make some new friends. Not sure if this is the town to do it in though. I see there are a lot of racist white and black people here after reading through the forums. I'm from a little bitty town an thought it was bad here. Anyhow I'm not about all that hate, and don't have a racist bone in my body. I'm interested in people.
Bubba

Calhoun, GA

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Just stay Bored In Tn, To many imports now .
Bored In Tn

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Im not a import Bubba. Just not fueled by hate. There is a difference. You can be white without disliking everyone that isn't. Besides that I don't plan on moving there I might end up with you for a neighbor and wouldn't that be real pleasant. I'm just looking for new and different people to talk to. It's that simple. If you didnt fit in that criteria why did you even post?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Bored In Tn wrote:
Im not a import Bubba. Just not fueled by hate. There is a difference. You can be white without disliking everyone that isn't. Besides that I don't plan on moving there I might end up with you for a neighbor and wouldn't that be real pleasant. I'm just looking for new and different people to talk to. It's that simple. If you didnt fit in that criteria why did you even post?
What does "being white" have to do with anything?
Bored In Tn

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
He referred to me as a import. Wasn't really sure how to take that. I didn't take it like Bubba ment that very nicely. I'd never said anything about coming there so I figured he ment it as a slur of some type not that he ment me moving there. So i covered both areas. It is what a lot of folks use these forums for, insulting an verbally attacking others.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Bored In Tn wrote:
He referred to me as a import. Wasn't really sure how to take that. I didn't take it like Bubba ment that very nicely. I'd never said anything about coming there so I figured he ment it as a slur of some type not that he ment me moving there. So i covered both areas. It is what a lot of folks use these forums for, insulting an verbally attacking others.
Since when does "import", pertain to any specific demographic, no matter how he meant it?
Bored In Tn

Tucker, GA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Feel like having a debate about it huh? I admitted I wasn't sure how to take it. A lot of words have multiple meanings, just depends on who your talking to.
Bubba

Calhoun, GA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Have you Checked out Alabama ?

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Bored In Tn wrote:
Feel like having a debate about it huh? I admitted I wasn't sure how to take it. A lot of words have multiple meanings, just depends on who your talking to.
Can you directly and specifically answer my two questions?
exactly

Cambridge, MA

#10 Nov 21, 2012
We have a lot of racist black people here and a lot of racist white people. We also have a huge problem with illegal mexicans who have helped to make our unemployment rate sky high and have made Atlanta a huge hub for meth and have also contributed to crime in Gwinnett county due to their gangs and turf wars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min T TigerWoods 157
Help 3 hr jesus was a zombie 2
Augusta Springs Apartments: Slum Landlords INCO... 6 hr Benjamin Moors 1
Augusta Georgia sucks!!!!!! (Sep '15) 14 hr Skinnydave 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr TRUTH TOLD 21,376
Sure Could Use Some Global Warming 14 hr Skinnydave 6
News Cities, volunteers clash over feeding homeless ... 14 hr Skinnydave 9

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages