Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#67 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose standard? Because you didn't know enough to learn that money is supposed to work for YOU? These idiots get on forums like this and say the most asinine things. How people dress whether on welfare or not is their business and no one elses. I was pointing out that just because one is dumb enough to have a (JOB) and work all their life for the Government is no dam different from someone who has worked, been laid off or fired for that matter, receiving some of the money they paid into the system back. Most of the fools like the person that started this thread are clueless. If she/he spent more time on watching their own pennies, they might be able to invest them instead of looking at how their neighbors live.
In my opinon a JOB is a joke!
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that no job is a joke. Because it is a means to provide for yourself and your family with integrity. Even those people dressed in costumes waving at cars.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#68 Feb 11, 2013
I just took a shakalaka and the toilet stopped up.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#69 Feb 11, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
Well, when the government implodes, I am confident I will survive because I know how to work. There is no honest days work that I would not be willing to do for an honest days pay.
Payment means different things to different people and so does Honesty.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#70 Feb 11, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is basically federal Medicaid. Ask someone who has Medicaid how easy it is to find a doctor that will accept it. And ask yourself why you think that is. Hell, ask doctors for that matter. I'll give you a hint....it's because Medicaid reimbursement is a joke.
Only to people who have a sense of entitlement. Not to those who need it.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#71 Feb 11, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that no job is a joke. Because it is a means to provide for yourself and your family with integrity. Even those people dressed in costumes waving at cars.
I know I am entitled to my opinion. You are entitled to yours as well. Neither one of us need to try to justify them, now do we?

If people choose to work for themselves and have learned to invest so that money works for them is no different. They provide for themselves with just as much integrity and MORE control of their life and time!!!
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#72 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to people who have a sense of entitlement. Not to those who need it.
What?
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#73 Feb 11, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is basically federal Medicaid. Ask someone who has Medicaid how easy it is to find a doctor that will accept it. And ask yourself why you think that is. Hell, ask doctors for that matter. I'll give you a hint....it's because Medicaid reimbursement is a joke.
Obamacare is not Medicaid. Its a tax on the working middle class and working poor. Can't afford insurance? You have to pay for not being able to afford it-that's essentially what it is.

Just because you can't afford insurance or coverage does not mean you automatically get 'free' coverage from the government, no. When you file your taxes, if you did not have coverage for that year, you will have to file a separate form and pay the penalty-95.00 for head of household and roughly 70 dollars- FOR EACH CHILD THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE COVERAGE ON. How this came to law is beyond me.

There has been talk that over the next 4 or 5 years, the lowest priced plan will cost the average tax payer 20 grand a year with 2 kids. Think about what's going on here.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#74 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am entitled to my opinion. You are entitled to yours as well. Neither one of us need to try to justify them, now do we?
If people choose to work for themselves and have learned to invest so that money works for them is no different. They provide for themselves with just as much integrity and MORE control of their life and time!!!
What do you mean by working for yourself instead if the government? Are you talking about paying taxes? Because I am all for the elimination of income taxes and in favor of the fair tax.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#75 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Payment means different things to different people and so does Honesty.
Honesty is absolutely subjective. That's why we debate and the collectively decide where the line is drawn with our dollars and our votes.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#76 Feb 11, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is not Medicaid. Its a tax on the working middle class and working poor. Can't afford insurance? You have to pay for not being able to afford it-that's essentially what it is.
Just because you can't afford insurance or coverage does not mean you automatically get 'free' coverage from the government, no. When you file your taxes, if you did not have coverage for that year, you will have to file a separate form and pay the penalty-95.00 for head of household and roughly 70 dollars- FOR EACH CHILD THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE COVERAGE ON. How this came to law is beyond me.
There has been talk that over the next 4 or 5 years, the lowest priced plan will cost the average tax payer 20 grand a year with 2 kids. Think about what's going on here.
You are right. I was commenting on those who think GETTING it is a benefit worth the tax. It's not. It's a worthless benefit. Like trying to pay your water bill with a carpet cleaning coupon.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#77 Feb 11, 2013
Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. I was commenting on those who think GETTING it is a benefit worth the tax. It's not. It's a worthless benefit. Like trying to pay your water bill with a carpet cleaning coupon.
Everyone again has an opinion and as we agreed are entitled to it. President Barack Obama had his and it is now the LAW! so all this "crying" about water under the bridge is really annoying when we need to keep moving forward. Obama care is the LAW, Obama is an American Citizen, Obama did graduate College, Obama did Win the election fair and square despite the repubtards attempt to fudge it. Obama did save the country from another depression contrary to what you people want to believe. And he was re-elected to finish the job by the MAJORITY of the folk who reside in this country. No more tears...PALEEEEEEEEASE!
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#78 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone again has an opinion and as we agreed are entitled to it. President Barack Obama had his and it is now the LAW! so all this "crying" about water under the bridge is really annoying when we need to keep moving forward. Obama care is the LAW, Obama is an American Citizen, Obama did graduate College, Obama did Win the election fair and square despite the repubtards attempt to fudge it. Obama did save the country from another depression contrary to what you people want to believe. And he was re-elected to finish the job by the MAJORITY of the folk who reside in this country. No more tears...PALEEEEEEEEASE!
I follow GOD's law you POS. Obongo, Dubya, and anyone black, white or candystripe sits down to take a sheet just like me and you. Ignorant tards like you are how dictatorships get started. No man is anything special and I don't give a rat's arse what title he or she holds, I follow the truth and my heart, you ignorant POS.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#79 Feb 11, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> I follow GOD's law you POS. Obongo, Dubya, and anyone black, white or candystripe sits down to take a sheet just like me and you. Ignorant tards like you are how dictatorships get started. No man is anything special and I don't give a rat's arse what title he or she holds, I follow the truth and my heart, you ignorant POS.
WHAT GOD??? you sons of bytchs know God not! You are a child of Satan...blue eyed devils!
I work for a living

Calhoun, GA

#80 Feb 11, 2013
Trust me all the young girls getting pregnant here in Gordon County,the first thing they do is give them WIC,FOOD STAMPS & MEDICAID. For us taxpayers to foot the bill. WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Diamond King

Vidalia, GA

#81 Feb 11, 2013
Get you some Obama bucks and get you in the wagon. Get some white p***y. Populate he earth like God commands. That debt will get paid. Barack and Nancy say so. Get with it, crackers.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#82 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT GOD??? you sons of bytchs know God not! You are a child of Satan...blue eyed devils!
Oh that's right. Sorry shakaweenie, my bad cuz. Weeze fOgot you bees worshipping some stick smeared with ostrich dung. I do have some beautiful blue eyes, at least that is what the chicks tell me. You see shakasambo, Whites not only have blue eyes, but we also have green, brown, and hazel colored eyes. We have dark brown, black, light brown, dark blonde, strawberry blonde, blonde hair. Are skin tone ranges from olive or tan to fair. WE are the only people who have such a wide variey of appearances. We have NEVER been told, "we all look alike." bwah hahahahahahaha boom shawakki, boom shawakki. Dat wat I talin bout. Word. Tell Mooseshell and Obongo I said Wassup.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#83 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot demand that people not voice objections. I am allowed to be outraged. And my position IS valid.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#84 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care is NOT the law, many states are refusing to adhere to it, mine included. So you are a bit delusional in your thinking there. But why am I not surprised? It's a wonder you can even breathe with your head so far up your own butt.
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#85 Feb 12, 2013
I have medicaid on my entire family.we can go to the doctor, or hospital for FREE thanks to BARRACK OBAMA.I stay in a nice home thanks to BARRACK OBAMA, my children all 5 of them are on free lunch at school thanks to BARRACK OBAMA, I live in mirror lake in villa rica, an UPSCALE subdivision with a nice swimming pool thanks to BARRACK OBAMA,ALL 5 of my family members have a IPHONE thanks to BARRACK OBAMA.I receive $3100 a month to feed my family thanks to BARRACK OBAMA,I drive a 1 year old minivan thanks to BARRACK OBAMA.My boyfriend stays home and helps me with my children thanks to BARRACK OBAMA,I cant afford to go to work.I would have to hire someone to keep my children after school and the programs I am on would cut my funding if I go to work.I LOVE BARRACK OBAMA and what he has done for my family.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#86 Feb 12, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care is NOT the law, many states are refusing to adhere to it, mine included. So you are a bit delusional in your thinking there. But why am I not surprised? It's a wonder you can even breathe with your head so far up your own butt.
The states cannot over ride the feds ignorant one. They lost that argument when idiots like you tried to over turn it. Ever hear of the Supreme Court? or did you think that was a new ice cream flavor at Ben and Jerry's?

And shut up the crying again about "your" rights. Your rights are no greater than anyone elses yet you people cry like little bitches every time we try to move forward in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exel Fairburn 47 min Trickum 3
Bad day for the south 1 hr Grob 35
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 2 hr lighteredknot 8,394
Here 2 hr Ology 17
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
looking for lost son!!! 8 hr dement 3
david furnley phillips 8 hr dement 4

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match

Morrow Jobs

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]